forum

sensitivity change vertical and horizontal

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +67
Topic Starter
sasuke10125
make it so that you can change sensitivity just for vertical or horizontal movement
FrzR
But.. why?
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

Fr33z3R wrote:

But.. why?
because i keep on going too far sideways when doing across the screen jumps
Tempo_old_1
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

K E K wrote:

Like this? http://prntscr.com/7vefm0
yup
Tempo_old_1

sasuke10125 wrote:

K E K wrote:

Like this? http://prntscr.com/7vefm0
yup
You could probably get a 3rd party program or use mouse software to do this, but it'd be nice to be in the game I guess.
Topic Starter
sasuke10125

Tempo wrote:

You could probably get a 3rd party program or use mouse software to do this, but it'd be nice to be in the game I guess.
i couldn't find anything that could do this
rhythm on osu
I know it's been 4 years since the last post here, but i'd just like to say that i would love to have this feature. I recently bought a small, very portable mouse for playing osu! on the go, but the sensor on it is placed in an awful spot, so its x sensitivity is way higher than its y sensitivity.

If i want to, should i throw a star at this or create a new topic?
I think this shouldn't be too difficult to implement, like in CS:GO
Twitchyy
I would also LOVE to have this feature. My worst problem with using mouse in any game is that it is so much harder to move vertically than horizontally, so if I could increase my Y sensitivity, I feel like it could help me improve more.

I hope this gets added soon~
elmnt
i use osu to AIM traning and in pubg i use vertical sens 0.85 (its more easy to control spray)
okirema
Ok I know its been 7 years, but I've stumbled upon a solution to this. It's an app called Raw Accel and its basically the OpenTabletDriver for mouse players. You can change the vertical and horizontal ratio. I personally use a 1 to 1.15 ratio (vertical is 1.15x my horizontal sens).

I hope this is the answer to a lot of other mouse players with the same problem