forum

Node [Standard | Taiko | o!m] (7/20/15)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Inori

Nodev1.osk [6.6 MBs]

Double click the file and it will automatically import into osu!

Feel free to use elements from this skin in your own. Just be sure to give proper credit.

I created this skin around November of 2014 for a comeback since my hiatus. It was put back MANY times due to life issues and from severe redesigns whenever I came back to it.

This skin is aimed to be beautiful-yet professional looking. Due to this, many elements look as if they've been borrowed. Allow me to give credit for my inspiration.

1. Aesthetic by Redon
Fonts Used
GeosansLight | Roboto | Ubuntu

July 20th, 2015 (v1)
  1. Initial Upload
Topic Starter
Inori
-
Aireu
yes
O2MasterFX
Looks so neat!
Ender Lain
I like the design

All of it
Yorium
NIce design :3 love it
Topic Starter
Inori
Fixed most of the image problems, time to take screenshots again.
- Omikorin -
i appreciate the effort but first things first the theme isn't properly . . "seen" , as in , node , right? but all i see is just another parallelogram here and there (you like it a lot , do you) with another aesthetic things

"oh look this skin is good , imma do a 8/10 rip 'inspirated' from theirs"
Topic Starter
Inori
-
Kheryo

Inori wrote:

Feel free to use elements from this skin in your own. Just be sure to give proper credit.
t/222068/start=0
^
You ripped your entire taiko except for pippidon from my skin, along with the results screen and a couple other elements, and I don't see that "proper credit" you're talking about anywhere on your post.
I was never asked permission. My skin post doesn't state permissions.

Inori wrote:

This skin is aimed to be beautiful-yet professional looking. Due to this, many elements look as if they've been borrowed. Allow me to give credit for my inspiration.

1. Aesthetic by Redon
I'm getting slightly annoyed over here.

Inori wrote:

BUT YOU KNOW. AT LEAST I PUT EFFORT INTO IT.
I PUT EFFORT INTO MAKING A THEME THAT LOOKS AESTHETICALY PLEASING AND NOT BLAND AND BORING.

Do you know how much of an effort I actually put in?
Do you know how annoyed I got when people never noticed my previous themes?
Do you know how I felt when I thought that I'd finally catch my big break?
It took me about 20 hours to make my entire skin from scratch, except for sounds.
I made it firstly for myself, and only then shared it because I thought people would like to use it.

You're ripping my and others' work for recognition and complain that we don't acknowledge your "efforts".
I'm losing it seriously. If you want to get praise so bad then start with an empty folder, open photoshop/illustrator/paint, and design the goddamn best skin mankind has ever seen. Go for it. You'll have all my upvotes once it's done. I don't want to see you complaining here until that point in time.
Kheryo

What I wanted with that post, is for you to open your eyes and realize you've been doing the thing wrong, at least in this particular case.

If you have to go through such a crisis for that to happen, then so be it.

I hope you won't give up skinning entirely, and I am still looking forward to the day you come back with the best skin of all time ready for release.
Only then will I have gotten what I wanted.
Topic Starter
Inori
I appreciate your concern and words or encouragement but I honestly can't do this anymore.
After working heavily on stepmania 5 themes I really can't go back to the static anchoring of osu now.

idk, maybe I'll try again one day

Maybe if I go back to my initial plans.
Kheryo

Inori wrote:

Maybe if I go back to my initial plans.
Now, that's the spirit :^)
I'll be lurking and looking forward to all the brilliance you can come up with ;)
MonkRz
Download Link is down
RobloxNOOB OSU
nice
SweatTalexd
owo
4kuk1n
Where is .js gone?