Wagakki Band - Tengaku

posted
Total Posts
show more
tasuke912
wow, great...
Akiyama Mizuki

Monstrata wrote:

07:60:102 - I don't think there's anything here...

jk grats Shiro
Quality meme, buddy!
snz
Nothing Here
iiyo
hello darkness my old friend
Raiden
oh my i can't believe you missed this after so many checks

lol you almost fell for it XDXDXDXD

gz
ayygurl

Rafis wrote:

Really fun, readable beatmap. FCing the jumps is really satisfying.
Did Shiro paid you for this? Kappa
fieryrage
hey guys i found a mistake

also you guys are terrible at memeing
Topic Starter
Shiro

fieryrage wrote:

i approve of your avatar
voynich
Only one thing.

Really messed up timing.Uninherited points everywhere.
Serious work on timing before this can get ranked.
fieryrage

-Nishiki- wrote:

Only one thing.

Really messed up timing.Uninherited points everywhere.
Serious work on timing before this can get ranked.
that's the actual timing of the map...?
not every single song has one bpm constant throughout...
Owntrolf
Why not Absolute Soul
strickluke

Owntrolf wrote:

Why not Absolute Soul
Bunnrei

Owntrolf wrote:

Why not Absolute Soul
sam etbh
ConsumerOfBean
300 posts!
proves how long this took..

PLEASE NO DQ
Yuzeyun

fieryrage wrote:

oh shit you're right
Pituophis

fieryrage wrote:

Thanks for my first Rick roll of the year. <3
Endaris
poor germans never get rickrolled :(
Surono
nice. , kappa
Dreamtwolf
What happened? I stopped playing and see another qualification. Gratz!!

Seriously though I'm happy I kept a WAY older version of this than the one mentioned since both are good!
(friend gave to me lol)
RoX2_Fang
1/2 jumps are bad
Graf
01:03:839 (9) - Any reason why this isn't the start of a new combo? Just curious.
Topic Starter
Shiro

Graf wrote:

01:03:839 (9) - Any reason why this isn't the start of a new combo? Just curious.
This continues (and finshes) the pattern 01:02:287 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17) - . The stream also finishes this section of the song/map before switching the vocal (slower) part. Adding a new combo on this would be inconsistent with the patterning.
Graf

Shiro wrote:

Graf wrote:

This continues (and finshes) the pattern 01:02:287 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17) - . The stream also finishes this section of the song/map before switching the vocal (slower) part. Adding a new combo on this would be inconsistent with the patterning.
I understand now, thank you! :D
Anxient
i always feel that mini heart attack every time Shiro sees a editor link in the thread lmao
-londy
Great map! Hope it gets ranked
Kathex
whata kinda of unconsintence in the speed and extreme changes at start and flow are that?
a example of not really nice consistence is 00:55:563 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:59:701 (1,2,3,4) - why the star pattern have lower DS than the previus? it have the same song and star pattern is very most easy play...
another example, 02:30:227 (1,2,3,4) - this streams 1/3 and 02:31:262 (1,2,3,4) - this 1/4 why? the sound is the same
more like 02:39:020 (3,4) - why short sliders? 02:39:150 (4) - it supposed to be longer like u did in the start of the song then... this gap u give in front feels like something is missing
another thing is 02:47:813 (1) - here u make this short reverse slider 02:48:072 (2,3,4,5,6) - and here u make continuous rytm ... the gap in 02:48:007 - feels missing the sound
02:49:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - incridible the nonexistent stream.... :(
03:17:684 - another sound gap....
03:15:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - reduce the speed to 25%.. all the hits is 1 tick of 1/16 forward starting at 03:15:889 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
i can point more timing errors like 03:34:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this section is 1 tick of 1/16 backward
aparently u will need check all the map timing, some sections like that are 1 tick of 1/16 wrong...
04:12:641 (1,2) - why u make parts like it easy than the rest of the map??
04:20:658 (3) - this would be the last hit... is the strongest and maybe a long slider in this long gap
well i pointed few things that I consider wrong, have much more, specialy if i talk about this flow... :x

Sorry for seem a hatter of u, but this question is for ALL BN's QAT's And Staff etc... > my intention is that the ranking system get fair to all, cause actualy is a very Bad..
Natsu
@Kathex discuss this map only, don't take other maps as example they are irrelevant, since we discuss maps case by case, also stop thinking about illuminati conspiration, if your map is good it will get qualify if you put effort on it, if it takes longer than expected then usually there is something really wrong with the mapset.

Anywas gratz Shiro, happy to see this back again~
riffy
Beatmaps are managed case by case, which makes any links to other maps equal to nonsense. Also, I highly recommend you guys to calm down, mind your language and avoid posting unnecessary comments.

Instead of asking "why are you doing x" offer something constructive, along with a good reasoning why your suggestion better if you want something to be considered and maybe disqualified.

Cleaned up the thread a bit.
Topic Starter
Shiro

Kathex wrote:

whata kinda of unconsintence in the speed and extreme changes at start and flow are that? Did you bother looking at the map to try to understand how it's done? If so, you would understand the structure behind it.

a example of not really nice consistence is 00:55:563 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:59:701 (1,2,3,4) - why the star pattern have lower DS than the previus? it have the same song and star pattern is very most easy play... There's a difference between those two, although they do sound similar. Did you notice t he spacing decreases from 00:51:415 (1,2,3,4) - to 00:55:563 (1,2,3,4) - to 00:59:701 (1,2,3,4) - ? That's because the song eases into the vocal part, and the map reflects that by having the spacing decrease progressively.

another example, 02:30:227 (1,2,3,4) - this streams 1/3 and 02:31:262 (1,2,3,4) - this 1/4 why? the sound is the same 02:30:227 (1,2,3,4) - This is based on the drums, but 02:31:262 (1,2,3,4,5) - is not. It goes with the vocals and introduces the jumps by forcing a high-speed stream as opposed to the low spaced 1/.3.

more like 02:39:020 (3,4) - why short sliders? 02:39:150 (4) - it supposed to be longer like u did in the start of the song then... this gap u give in front feels like something is missing This has been explained a million times so I won't bother explaining it again.

another thing is 02:47:813 (1) - here u make this short reverse slider 02:48:072 (2,3,4,5,6) - and here u make continuous rytm ... the gap in 02:48:007 - feels missing the sound 02:48:007 - I can't hear anything in the song at that point. The repeat slider however goes with the small trill the flute goes for.

02:49:431 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - incridible the nonexistent stream.... :( This is mapped to the big WOOSH sound (not too sure what instrument produces it).

03:17:684 - another sound gap.... I chose to ignore the drum hit here because of the confusion between 1/3 and 1/4 between the instruments (as you may have noticed, this part is very messy), and adding a beat here would mean I would have two beats around 1/6 apart, which I considered to be too fast to be pleasantly playable.

03:15:874 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - reduce the speed to 25%.. all the hits is 1 tick of 1/16 forward starting at 03:15:889 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
i can point more timing errors like 03:34:478 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this section is 1 tick of 1/16 backward
aparently u will need check all the map timing, some sections like that are 1 tick of 1/16 wrong... Timing is fine. Listen to the song more carefully and you'll realise that instruments are not in sync. Choices had to be made to keep this playable.

04:12:641 (1,2) - why u make parts like it easy than the rest of the map?? Does this spacing feel easier than other choruses for you? Cause it isn't.

04:20:658 (3) - this would be the last hit... is the strongest and maybe a long slider in this long gap I can clearly hear a drum hit after it though, hence (4).

well i pointed few things that I consider wrong, have much more, specialy if i talk about this flow... :x Do you even know what flow is? Don't throw random words you heard around trying to get the map disqualified because you decided to go on a crusade against it. Everyone who played the map agrees that it flows well.

Sorry for seem a hatter of u, but this question is for ALL BN's QAT's And Staff etc... > my intention is that the ranking system get fair to all, cause actualy is a very Bad.. You mean spending 6 months trying to get BNs and QATs to look at the map and getting it DQ'd 4 times is effortless and unfair?
I appreciate your input, but as I explained in my answer, the changes you proposed would not benefit the map and I decided not to apply them.
Stefan

fieryrage wrote:

FFFFF I GOT TRAPPED
riffy
This isn't the right place to complain about this sort of things. If you have constructive ideas regarding RC - proceed here. If you want the way modding system runs to be optimized and have some constructive ideas - click here. If you're having issues with staff/BNs conact our managers.
Krah

Bakari wrote:

This isn't the right place to complain about this sort of things. If you have constructive ideas regarding RC - proceed here. If you want the way modding system runs to be optimized and have some constructive ideas - click here. If you're having issues with staff/BNs conact our managers.
Just gonna quote it again.

Some posts were wasted, a map topic isn't the place for this kind of discussion and specially when it's turning like that.
HappyRocket88
ohhh edit: Congratz Shiro. \:D/
Fezu
It's happening.
Akiyama Mizuki
F U L L Y R A N K E D B O Y S
iiyo
^_^
Sieg
congrats with ranking this masterpiece
Stefan
rip prediction