8-)
Are You Ready?
Akiyama Mizuki

Shad0w1and wrote:

8-)
Are You Ready?
for the next drama? i hope not
Asahina Momoko
This song is NOT related to the diff name "Uncompressed Fury of a Raging Japanese God" at all......

The lyrics of this song can be interpreted in Japanese as "if you want to achieve something, do it recklessly" or "Do not kill yourself" and the songs creator refers to these interpretations of the lyrics too.
Also the diff name doesn't make sense in relation to the title either because, "天樂" is not a word in Japanese.
However if I had to imagine its meaning/interpret it myself, it would consist of 「天(heaven)」 and 「樂(should be 音楽/music)」 so "someone who has frustration sings hard as penetrate the heaven" should be fine for interpretation.

fyr: http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm7918983
ayygurl
Pourquoi tu veux pas faire un truc esthetique avec les sliders du début? D:
buny

Asahina Momoko wrote:

This song is NOT related to the diff name "Uncompressed Fury of a Raging Japanese God" at all......

The lyrics of this song can be interpreted in Japanese as "if you want to achieve something, do it recklessly" or "Do not kill yourself" and the songs creator refers to these interpretations of the lyrics too.
Also the diff name doesn't make sense in relation to the title either because, "天樂" is not a word in Japanese.
However if I had to imagine its meaning/interpret it myself, it would consist of 「天(heaven)」 and 「樂(should be 音楽/music)」 so "someone who has frustration sings hard as penetrate the heaven" should be fine for interpretation.

many maps have non-related difficulty names, so this shouldn't be something to dq for if it should be dqed again

also everyone has different interpretations of the song, it is your choice to believe whose interpretation you woud like to but don't shove your beliefs into other peoples faces.
ArcherLove
Hahaha, he doesn't even talk about DQ thing.
He is just a Japanese who talk about meaning of the Japanese song.
Asahina Momoko

a loli wrote:

Asahina Momoko wrote:

many maps have non-related difficulty names, so this shouldn't be something to dq for if it should be dqed again

also everyone has different interpretations of the song, it is your choice to believe whose interpretation you woud like to but don't shove your beliefs into other peoples faces.
hm apparently you stretch the meaning of what i said, i merely wanted to say the diff name looks a bit weird for me, as one of Japanese.
i did not shove my beliefs to creator at all, it was just an opinion.
but sorry my English is poor so if they sound like what you said, i apologize.
Topic Starter
Shiro

Asahina Momoko wrote:

I'd rather keep the diff name as it is. I've grown attached to it (as has everyone who likes the map, I believe), and although it may not be 100% related to the song, I do believe it fits the map quite well. I've added a disclaimer to address the complaints regarding WWII, so I believe the diff name works.
Thank you for your input! I hope this doesn't stop you from enjoying the map. ;w;
Yuzeyun
the determination is so strong
Faust
Could always petition for the difficulty name to be called "Penetration" C;
Loctav
I 100% blame Faust for the difficulty name.

Changes
03:18:244 (3) - we altered the spacing of this slider by increasing it, making the actual need of a more steep movement more clear, instead of the rather minuscle increase of spacing, which looked more unpolished than actually intended.

Some time back then, I also told Shiro to rework the NCs. Well, she did it. Yey.

Let's go.
Okoratu
Qual first, post then to avoid heart on the first post? :P

Congrats, Shiro
Loctav
aha, good to know

Shad0w1and

Loctav wrote:

aha, good to know

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ok we got this back
burbank_
congrats, hopefully ranked this time !
Anxient
Mao
Grats! :3
Yuzeyun
if this is a good taikosu i nominate Shiro for best patterne-

wait, HANDLEBARS.
HappyRocket88

Anxient wrote:

koreapenguin
wheeeeeeeeeee damn Shiro \o/
Kei
I love this. Congrats <3
-Makishima S-
Congratz Shiro

Dat Loctav approve.

This cannot get DQ ;w;
Ideal
gz, i swear to god if this is dq'd
Nezzar
02:37:985 (3,4) - I found it quite misleading :(../
I Must Decrease

clp012345 wrote:

02:37:985 (3,4) - I found it quite misleading :(../
https://youtu.be/4zLfCnGVeL4?t=3s shiro right now

#4 hype!

EDIT: RIP!
riffy
Greetings, as requested.
-Celestial
Rlly ?
Topic Starter
Shiro
For clarification: editor ate a note at 02:38:115 -
Bunnrei
editor must be really hungry
riffy
I did feed some pineapples to the editor, it should stop eating things now.

Round 4, Bubble #1.
Weber
buny
ayygurl

Bakari wrote:

I did feed some pineapples to the editor, it should stop eating things now.

Round 4, Bubble #1.

Pineapples Kreygasm
blooming tea
;-;
HappyRocket88
I was told to do this so here I am. \:D/

Bubble #2
Stefan

Burned. 
Faust
They say 3rd times' the charm. Screw me it's the 5th time already.
Yuii-
IT IS MINE, STEFAN!

Iupi, new page :D
Arphimigon
Yay.exe has restarted
show more