forum

Osu!mania International Tournament 2015(MIT2015)

posted
Total Posts
show more
lemonguy
Oh god is that my drunk drunk franken map? Why was that picked, that map is so bad lmaooooo pls ban it xD
It was my 2nd 4k map ever, and I was terrible at mapping back then ;w;
projectc1
mappoll quality scares me n many ways, dang.

and also good luck steins for taking control this tornament (temporary / permanent till the end)
Steins

Gekido- wrote:

Oh god is that my drunk drunk franken map? Why was that picked, that map is so bad lmaooooo pls ban it xD
It was my 2nd 4k map ever, and I was terrible at mapping back then ;w;
don't be shy cute lady ~

thank You Project
Ascendance
Hi Steins. I've done a lot of work in tournaments in general, having hosted 9 of my own, so I have a bit of experience if you're curious while reading this. If you need any help in management or organization at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. I've been keeping my eye on this thread, so now that things are back underway I feel like I can appropriately help now. I didn't really want to before since it's not my tournament to take over =w= Let me know!
Steins
Oh thanks, i will pm You later :)
lemonguy
I get to play my own map for 5k ayylmao
Steins
Malaysia team ask if match can be played at 2:00 AM UTC +0 (10 AM GMT +8), stilll waiting USA captain answer.
[Crz]DpXiaodong
Good luck :)
-Konner-
There has been some confusion about one of the matches, so i have changed the layout of the schedule a bit.
I apologise to the members of the USA team for the inconvenience.

Semi Finals (Sunday 22nd November) (UTC)

(If you see any problems with these times / timezones, please feel free to pm me about it)

Timezones:

Indonesia = UTC + 7

South Korea = UTC + 9

Malaysia = UTC + 8

USA = UTC - 5 (EST) /////// UTC - 8 (PST)

1st Match: Malaysia Vs USA (Win for Malaysia)
2AM / 02:00 UTC;

USA = 9PM / 21:00 (UTC - 5 (EST)) /////// 6PM / 18:00 (UTC - 8 (PST)) (Saturday)

Malaysia = 10AM / 10:00 (UTC + 8) (Sunday)

This match was changed to 2:00 AM UTC +0 (10 AM UTC +8) by request of the Malaysian team.

2nd Match: Indonesia Vs South Korea (Win for Indonesia)
9AM / 09:00 UTC;

Indonesia = 4pm / 16:00 (UTC + 7) (Sunday)

South Korea = 6pm / 18:00 (UTC + 9) (Sunday)
Steins
Good luck and have fun for this week, i hope all players will enjoy with news rules and organization ~ :)
-Konner-
Malaysia Vs USA ended as a 3-0 victory for Malaysia.

The keys played for each point were 8k > 7k > 6k. (5k and 4k were played / streamed afterwards for the remaining players)

Here is the MP link for anyone who is interested:
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20420018
-Konner-
Indonesia Vs South Korea ended as a 3-2 Victory for Indonesia.

Sorry for all of the delays in this match. Thank you to all of the players on both teams for showing up and being patient with us.

Here are the MP links for anyone who wants them (there are two because of a lobby needing to be re made):
MP Link Part 1 (5k and most of 6k)
MP Link Part 2 (rest of 6k, 7k, 8k, 4k)
Steins
dionzz99
OMG GET REKT KOREA
projectc1
dat comeback is real, i cant believe it

hype suzuki final is happening again lolololol
Steins
:)
-Konner-
Finals (Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November) (UTC)

(If you see any problems with these times / timezones, please feel free to pm me about it)

Timezones:

Indonesia = UTC + 7

South Korea = UTC + 9

Malaysia = UTC + 8

USA = UTC - 5 (EST) /////// UTC - 8 (PST)

Saturday Match (3rd Place Match): South Korea Vs USA - Win By Default for USA
2AM / 02:00 UTC;

South Korea = 11AM / 11:00 (UTC + 9) (Saturday)

USA = 9PM / 21:00 (UTC - 5 (EST)) /////// 6PM / 18:00 (UTC - 8 (PST)) (Friday)

Sunday Match (1st Place Match): Indonesia Vs Malaysia - Win for Indonesia 3-2 (here is the mp link: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20587518)
9AM / 09:00 UTC;

Indonesia = 4pm / 16:00 (UTC + 7) (Sunday)

Malaysia = 5pm / 17:00 (UTC + 8) (Sunday)
lemonguy
>Helix Fossil
lol I'm sorry again, I'm so so sorry
-Konner-

I love you blocko <3
Steins
Go ahead with your yaoi things scrubs ;^]
Sern888
Where is the 7K mappools 0.0?
Steins
sorry sern my 7k selector was a bit late ><
projectc1
no satori de pon no good 7k mappoll lolololol *slapped

good luck with the match today :D
Todestrieb
SteinsDos MVP
Jinjin
WAIT WHAT WHY IS MY SUPERNOVA DB DIFF IN THE FINAL MAPPOOLS >________>
That shitmap is almost impossible to play properly in the first place... It was not intended as a serious map D:

y u do dis
;______;
Steins
I know mappools are bad or hard, so please players just enjoy and take fun as possible >.<
-Konner-
All of the matches for MIT are now finished. There will be no further matches.

Sadly the South Korea team did not show for their match to decide 3rd place between them and the USA team. So the USA team have been given a Win By Decision and have finished in 3rd place.

Indonesia won their match against Malaysia in the Final and have therefore finished in 1st place. Followed by the Malaysia team in 2nd place.

At the moment we are unsure what is happening in regards to prizes for the teams due to the things which have happened over the past few weeks within management. We will try and let the teams know what we can do as soon as possible.

I am sure that Steins will be posting at some point to say this too but i'd like to say thank you too all of the players who have played in the tournament. Especially to the players who stuck it out until the end.
Resonnance
Congratulation Indonesia! and all participants!
Steins

I close MIT for now, i'm a bit sad about korea team, but still congrat to Usa (3th), Malaysia (2nd), and Indonesia who became new winner of this tournament.

Also thank to all of the teams, and players who participate at this tournament.

Wanna make my last apologizes about how this tournament was doing, and hope all players took fun as possible.

My editor will make banners for 1st, 2nd, and 3th, we will see for other prizes, but like konner said, it will be hard.

Also thank so much to staff who supported me, my friends, my selectors, Konner for make awesome work, thank to all.

See you next time ~
Resonnance

Steins wrote:

I close MIT for now, i'm a bit sad about korea team, but still congrat to Usa (3th), Malaysia (2nd), and Indonisia who became new winner of this tournament.

typo
Steins
Dont be So rude :v
Dj Spada
COngratz Indon,

and i'm hungry,
dionzz99
dayum Indo #1
adrien062FanBoy
Props to Steins for finishing this tournament that got completely left out by someone who just disappeared, even tho you were supposed to be just a referee haha
gg to all teams, the ones that stayed till in the end in particular
Steins
Cryoooo >////<
Cryolien
CryoJinn best cryo \o/