forum

Osu!mania International Tournament 2015(MIT2015)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi

So it's for say, a match changed with right to two captain

Saturday 24 October 2015:

Malaysia vs Netherlands 11:00 UTC+0 19:00 UTC+8/13:00 UTC+2

Then about mappool, we're sorry, we wait a last mappool but promise it will be posted really fast
lemonguy
A couple of things:
Most people already have seen this tournament as a joke and they are not going to participate in it. I can tell you right now that half of the teams will not show up to their matches. If you reschedule it, maybe some will.
Also, it is already Wednesday, but where's the ro16 mappool?
You are trying to rush things, pretending that nothing is wrong, and that nothing can go wrong, but in reality, so much has gone wrong, and from what I can tell the ro16 is going to be a mess.

By continuing this tournament, you are only making things worse. I really hope you know that. This tournament has already been a huge joke and a waste of mine and almost everyone else's time, and you are somehow so ignorant to that, choosing to continue on. Just stop it.
Halogen-

Ingen1334 wrote:

Then about mappool, we're sorry, we wait a last mappool but promise it will be posted really fast

it's been six hours.

the fact that it is halfway into the week and the maps aren't out... it speaks volumes about how bad this tournament is going and will continue to go
lemonguy
To add even more to what has been said:

Why the *** are you putting all of the blame on the staff, who mind you, DID TRY TO MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT WORK, and treating them like they are totally replaceable, and yet you make it sound like you yourself has done nothing wrong? This makes me very mad, and I'm sure others feel the same way.
Kamikaze
I'm getting pissed off as well tbh
Ayachi-
o.o
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
rohen04
Wow, so much drama because of some stupid mistakes from a few people that could have happened to everyone.

Just stop complaining and have fun playing some Mania with players from different countries. By complaining over and over again, you're making this harder and harder for EVERYBODY. Even worse, you go as far as insulting the organiser of the tournament, for which you should have faced consequences already, in my opinion.
Instead of whaling on the same issue over and over again, why not try to help solving problems? This is a community tournament, after all, it is there for YOUR enjoyment, and YOU can help to make it enjoyable for yourself and others. For instance: Ask Ingen if it's possible to change the match scedule, he'll try his best to find a better time.

Our team is there to have fun, and we had lots of it last time, and we'll definitely show up tomorrow to have that fun again.

Stay strong Ingen!
Halogen-

rohen04 wrote:

Wow, so much drama because of some stupid mistakes from a few people that could have happened to everyone.
Just stop complaining and have fun playing some Mania with players from different countries. By complaining over and over again, you're making this harder and harder for EVERYBODY. Even worse, you go as far as insulting the organiser of the tournament, for which you should have faced consequences already, in my opinion.
Instead of whaling on the same issue over and over again, why not try to help solving problems? This is a community tournament, after all, it is there for YOUR enjoyment, and YOU can help to make it enjoyable for yourself and others. For instance: Ask Ingen if it's possible to change the match scedule, he'll try his best to find a better time.
Our team is there to have fun, and we had lots of it last time, and we'll definitely show up tomorrow to have that fun again.
Stay strong Ingen!

While it's clear that Ingen is trying to make things better, this post is absolutely ridiculous and you're really far out of place saying that. It's even apparent in this thread, but I'll reiterate it once more: even tournament staff is complaining about things. Don't make a post like that and act like a mediator because you're just adding more fuel to a fire that's not even close to being contained.
IamBaum
Halogen i really think you and the others are exaggerating here.
Mistakes have been made and this isn't even arguable, it's a fact. Therefore u have all the rights to complain, but trying to bash it down to this extend is too much.
We have at least 2 Options to Deal with this Situations:
• 1. - Try to flame it as much as possible and drag the tournament down or...
• 2. - Try to be forgiving and give it a 2nd chance, so that at least the ppl who enjoyed this Tournament so far and especially the persons who participate for the first time in their life in such an event, will have a nice time.

I would personally prefer the 2nd Option, especially for the participants who would like to enjoy this tourney and in respect for the innocent ppl who tryed their best for this event.
We can't change what happend, but we can at least try to keep the atmosphere at a certain level so that this can still become a good memory for the other users.
(Yes this didn't directly affect me, because i don't participate but i've already been invovled in plenty of situations like that.)
Halogen-
I said that I was giving Ingen credit for trying, and I hadn't said anything since the mappool had gotten out. Everyone has a right to be upset, but with things moving, yes, people should relax now.

However, I'm not condoning someone saying that everyone is being overdramatic when it's been well known and established that things were really really bad for a bit. Yes, everyone needs to drop the subject and move on, but it needs to be done in entirety. Posts saying that people like myself are in the wrong for being upset are ridiculous and aren't helping when the discussion stopped.

And yes, it would be good if the tournament can actually be managed in a way that the remaining players can have a good time.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Stop speak about past Halogen.

I didn't had any complains about staff tournament.

Halogen, problem to MIT are now resolved. Then for the mappool, i'm sorry but Skalim had problems and was not connect and i needed to wait him for 6k.

I would like now stop this drama. MIT had only Group Stage and somes speak like it was semi-final. MIT have again 5 rounds for show be a great tournament and be fun.
Krah
Let's be nice and stop the "dramas" here.
If you still have things to resolve finish it in pm for the sake of this tournament.

Gonna keep an eye on the thread.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
The link for Trigger Happy is now fixed
Halogen-
What were the results of the matches this past weekend?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
New schedules and result to the past week-end are posted on main page.

In reason to forfeit to SC in MIT, Germany will win this round
projectc1
only 2 match in R16 :(
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi

I didn't saw but i wrote the wrong diff for Planet Wars, it's not GRAVITY but Ichi's INFINITE. Sorry about this...
lemonguy
Can you post a bracket for the tournament? I think many of us would like to know who we would play in later round depending on if the team wins or loses, and right now we have no clue who we would play in later rounds.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I would like but raidexx is busy and the other are not anymore in osu!

I don't know who ask, i though Garin but he accept only request with money. So if some one would like help me that wll be great, i'm so bad in editing...
Histoire

Ingen1334 wrote:

I would like but raidexx is busy and the other are not anymore in osu!

I don't know who ask, i though Garin but he accept only request with money. So if some one would like help me that wll be great, i'm so bad in editing...
You don't have to have a graphics designer for a bracket.. you can make a simple one yourself at challeonge
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I did but the quality is so poor, my map selectors saw the bracket, they laughed... TT
lemonguy
It would be better than not having a bracket...you can easily make a bracket on challonge.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Someone accepted to make the bracket for me, this is the preview

Todestrieb
Halogen-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... pli=1#gid=

ingen, if you want access, shoot me your g-mail via PM and I'll give you editing capabilities. It's basic, but it's readable and will get the job done. Either that, or manually set the bracket up on Challonge. That image is just... I don't even know how to respond to it.
Cryolien

This made us come 2 hours early into the game hoping that there will be a match today.

Pls. I kinda want to enjoy the remainder of the tournament if possible
Sern888
11:00 UTC +0
17:00 UTC +8

11+8 = 17
Dj Spada
waiting for the next schedule,

i hope this tournament not a meme. :>
Kephin
the schedule of Indonesia vs SAR also has the same mistake in time converting

I think ingen converted it wrong because his time zone is UTC+2, and adding 6 hours to Malaysia and 5 hours to Indonesia

just saying
Cryolien
Now that you mention it, it could be that
sankansuki
even on the correct time still no match?

what great management
WB FangSy
when i saw that , i found Koeran team had been changed 2 time after registeration finished

why?

in the end of Sep

last week

don't tell me "some of them be banned in osu"

today i heard that you changed the rule after Oct 17th like this

but in the last floor about your tournament new system was 12days ago in this page (Oct 21st) t/349167/start=75

and you also didn't tell us about "a captain can change the team members before Oct 17th"

if you told us maybe we also changed our team and made it more perfect than before

and this is first time that i herad about a tournament can change team members after registeration finished , rediculous

Ingen1334 wrote:

Kephin MIT is not going to be close.

Then FangSy, yes, i helped Korea this year to register, because first time, a player leave osu!, 2nd time a player is banned, 3rd times 2 players leave, i wanted just to help team like i did every time.

Like Pope Gadget pm on private for asked to change a match hour, i try my best for help players

Steins, it's because i care about players, i helped UK, Korea, because i wanted just they take pleasure in MIT, unfortunally MIT Group Stage was not good but i'm currently working on that for improve MIT during round of 16.
juankristal
Argentina is out of this tournament. Sorry Ingen but we just cant/dont want to play.
projectc1
this tournament become more sad when all match schedule today was somehow canceled...

it's a shame and also i don't even know what to say anymore
sankansuki
Australia is also out of this tournament

tried to make this work but it just didn't
WB FangSy
After MIT postponed 5 weeks

After you changed the date with "live of pools" 3 time

After you got up late on "Round of 16" started and then even blame your staff/referee said that it was not your problem

After you got a big mistake with all countries time in Quarter Final

After many countries left and more and more countries WBD and WBD again, you just said they left also wasn't your problem .

After you changed the MIT system when MIT was running

After 3 time(group stage have one, round 16 WBD and this week), when all of our teammates online, and then you told match couldn't be continued. i know, when you see that , you will say to me "why this is my problem?"

After the registeration finished, you changed Koeran team members 2 time and said that it just because you want to help more partcipants to make them can join MIT better? I said that before, this is the first time that i herad about a tournament can change team members after registeration finished.

Just because you want to help more partcipants to make them can join MIT better? why not let them win every match by defult and give them #1 place immediatly?

this is unfair, is partial, is ridiculious

when you messaged to me and said "you only can trust yourself" and blamed your staff again, I message to you to gave your some idea about MIT and just said a word about you were a selfless person and then? you shared that message to other people and finally they told to me and gave me the pic about your chat record

ingen, you make all of us angry, all of us all of Chinese team members don't want to join this tournament now, also before, but i hold them don't let them leave before.

but now, I m tired. this tournament is totally ridiculious. goog game
-Konner-
Well, at least there is a lesson that can be learnt from all of this. Assuming that a guy like that can move on. Just think about everything that has happened in this tournament and previous tournaments. Take in all of what the participants have had to say. Basically do anything which avoids this situation in the future.

#crai4 WB FangSy 2015

Edit: Also, maybe you should consider not harassing your map selectors when you have made sudden changes to the structure of your tournament.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
FangSy

I postponed 5 weeks MIT ? Never

Yes date to live of pools, a date where you're presence is not required. I said why i was not there during Group Stage, if you're not able to understand or read, i'm sorry but it's not my fault. All countries time, no it was the first 3 countries in the MIT, all the other match was in time then, i was there for referee for your match against Korea, but China was not connected. Yes win by default, did you asked the team, why these win by default in round of 16 ? I don't think. Then about hours, yes i mistake on first 3 matchs, but UTC+0 was good.

About Korea, yes i helped Korea, but they didn't change the team just for fun, i said and wrote, it was due to a problem with a player, so it's a fact to a problem.

Changed MIT system, all players asked to change the system because match so long, So it was necessary to find a solution.

Message me for give me idea ? No FangSy, it's false, you never sent any council. Yes i shared your message to Sern and i spoke with richardfeder, of course, you spoke in chinese and these guys are chinese. I shared a sentence with them not your entirely message.
show more