forum

Osu!mania International Tournament 2015(MIT2015)

posted
Total Posts
show more
PyaKura
Et map selectors

Me likes
Kim_GodSSI
umm......
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi :)

I took decision to advance registration for some reasons. Registration begin today but don't worry, the date to end is always 30 August

Registration Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Hb40rF ... E/viewform
EtienneXC
Ooooooo, this sounds pretty neat.
lemonguy
This sounds pretty cool
Marirose
good
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hello :)

I'll edit for each teams registered but currently i put the 4 first teams registered
kagiii
can Indonesian team join again?
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi,

No, sorry, it's only 1 team for each country
trexex55
this looks awesome!
DJ Profetti
yay love this
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Thank, i hope really the players and watchers will like this year :)
resuner
Looking forward to this MIT and my first time seen this too. *hype* everyone! \o/
projectc1
very late seeing this, and sorry cant participate like last year

good luck with MIT, and hopefully at least 20 + country to join this tornament :D
DeletedUser_259972
Interesting! :)

(This is first time I write in forum :P)
DoNotMess
Go Go Indonesia! [lucky:1337][/lucky:1337]
lonleyplanet120
Here we go again :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Kurochiie
//Whistles
Pros everywhere. No Philippines? D:

DoNotMess wrote:

Go Go Indonesia! [lucky:1337][/lucky:1337]
Get rekt, DNM. Labyu, bruh. Goodluck, DNM! FIGHTING! AJA!
AbsurdDive
hmm this looks interesting :D i'll check it out :D

go team SM!
Steins
Go go all teams :)
Staiain
A Norwegian/Swedish/Danish alliance team would be insane 8)
Jole

Staiain wrote:

A Norwegian/Swedish/Danish alliance team would be insane 8)
IT'S HAPPENING... almost

no offense to sweden for being left out

Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Greetings everyone :)

So i have some good news like 18 teams confirmed in MIT, the mappools are ready and me with map selectors hope really you'll like.

About live of pool, i'm thinking about a new date, that will be communicate during the week-end
Halogen-
Erm... completely forgot about this but I'm definitely a bit burnt out when it comes to playing tournaments; after MWC, I'm gonna take a competitive hiatus for a bit. With that being said, I think you should contact EtienneXC about playing if he is up for it. I'm definitely not, though.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Greetings :)

So the new date to live of pools is 10 October
juankristal

Ingen1334 wrote:

Greetings :)

So the new date to live of pools is 10 October

Goooot it
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi everyone :)

I'm sorry for that but due to some personal reason, i need to change again the date to live of pools. So the new date will be Saturday 3 October 15:00 GMT+2

I want excuse me again for that and hope it will be fine for you. :)
WB FangSy
ok
WB FangSy
good
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I understand, but it's the only date i changed due to problems, i'm sorry FangSy for that, i won't give bad informations, just it's really important i change date to that.

I hope you understand

Just for players, live of pools is for make groups, your presence is not obligatory, FangSy you'll can watch later of course :)
spoonguy
hype
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Hi everyone :)

First, 2 matchs schedule changed:

United Kingdom vs Philippines is now Sunday 13:00 UTC+0

and Germany vs Scandinavian Countries is now Saturday 17:00 UTC+0

Second, I add new rules for people understand more, this is first four teams to each groups which pass in round of 16 and MIT is now a double elimination tournament

Then, 3 more days before release the mappool, it will be a staff member who'll release mappool ;)

Thank to Raidexx for his work beautiful and more work will come from him, for people interested, MIT have a new banner now
Halogen-
I am not sure how much information has been relayed to Etienne, but:

Halogen- wrote:

Erm... completely forgot about this but I'm definitely a bit burnt out when it comes to playing tournaments; after MWC, I'm gonna take a competitive hiatus for a bit. With that being said, I think you should contact EtienneXC about playing if he is up for it. I'm definitely not, though.

Since I am apparently locked in as a primary, I might as well say that I actually am putting up availability for matches as long as Etienne is alright with it. I told him a bit back that I wanted him to take over matches, but I know that he is also busy with his cross-country stuff and that might occasionally extend into weekends (or at the least, he might want to rest).

So... the USA team can count on me for at least some of the matches, though I'm gonna try to work things out in a way where we essentially reverse roles with one another, making him the primary while I'm the sub.
aitor98
Just a short comment.

The Group Stage Mappool is going to be released the 10th of October at 00:00 UTC+2. If there's a problem with that hour, just reply this message and I'll try to answer (maybe change) as soon as I can.

Thanks for all the support.
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
Halogen like i didn't had any message from Nivrad00 i let you main but if Nivrad, Etienne and you, are okay, you'll be subs and Etienne main
Kamikaze
Man, can't wait to see pepole playing my pools =^)
Topic Starter
Ingen1334

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Man, can't wait to see pepole playing my pools =^)
Yeah i think, it's the same for every map selectors and players are really excited to see the mappools :)
Nivrad00
I'm okay with Etienne being main and Halogen being sub

Hype for mappools !!!
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
USA team is fixed
Topic Starter
Ingen1334
I let until 17 October 2015 for Korea to find a 4k player or they will be disqualified to MIT
show more