forum

Tablet sensitivity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Popolittz
Alright so after trying a tablet (A Intuos small) out awhile back I found that the sensitivity was tremendously low compared to my mouse and it was pretty much unplayable. Not matter how low I put the active area it felt way too low to be playable. Did anyone else have this problem? and if so how did you combat it?
Yuudachi-kun
Did you use 3000 dpi on a mouse or what
Topic Starter
Popolittz

Khelly wrote:

Did you use 3000 dpi on a mouse or what
atm I believe I use somewhere around 2,000 - 2,500
KanoSet

Popolittz wrote:

i'm not sure what's you osu resolution but i'm sure that's kinda high xD
playing with lower speed will help a lot with you acc and stuff.. at least give it a try
if you find your sensitivity unplayable just use a smaller active area
Topic Starter
Popolittz

KanoSet wrote:

if you find your sensitivity unplayable just use a smaller active area

I lowered the active area to as small as possible, but as I stated above it was still grudgingly slow.
Yuudachi-kun
The problem is with you, then. Just like how I don't play below 200 bpm anymore.
Mahogany
Yeah well you kinda have to learn how to transition from mouse play to tablet play. It's kinda completely different muscle memory
ZenithPhantasm
Use a ruler and your brain to figure it out.
Sweet Shalquoir
i think wacom does have some sensitivity settings, never had a chance to play around with those, no idea if they actually do smth.

try to move around your pen randomly as fast as you can. if cursor lags or moves much slower than it should, then there‘s problem.
if not, you just gotta get used to it, speed comes with time.
Drayne
Is your osu! sensitivity 1.0?
[ yogurt ]

Popolittz wrote:

You did it to yourself. Try using a playable dpi (400-1600) range.
dung eater

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Popolittz wrote:

lower than 400 is playable, too. it all depends on your resolution and sensitivity multipliers
otoed1

jaaakb wrote:

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

lower than 400 is playable, too. it all depends on your resolution and sensitivity multipliers
If your using a sens different than 1.0, than your not using your actual dpi anymore are you. Also 1600 sounds way to high imo. 400 - 1200 seems best unless your using 4k.