yey
- Marco -
nice :^)
DeletedUser_3905941
whats with the sudden influx of people in a dead thread
ZenithPhantasm
Give supporter pls
kirueggy
that's it i give up i'm surprised at all the people who don't read every page of a thread like this
miggytheoo
IM IN PLS :)
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

that's it i give up i'm surprised at all the people who don't read every page of a thread like this
BeatBreakerS
poi ?
FuZ
khel what have you done, this thread will never die
Yuzeyun
khelly if you come home i give you $7000
Trash Boat
Hi Gezo o/
Kyozoru
I'm in! Lemme join de club! 8-)
kirueggy
There is no free supporter in this thread. Please take it upon yourselves to read the first couple of pages. This was a social experiment and you all fell for it lmao
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

[Kyou-kun] wrote:

I'm in! Lemme join de club! 8-)
You're dumb
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

There is no free supporter in this thread. Please take it upon yourselves to read the first couple of pages. This was a social experiment and you all fell for it lmao
Actually trash boat was the only one who got it
Tiny Conductor
why the hell not XD
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

LunaGir wrote:

why the hell not XD
Did you read
Trash Boat
All those who want this thread locked, raise your hand.

/raises hand
[Min]
Why lock this thread
Trash Boat
If you read the previous page, you'll know why
FuZ
Please don't lock I need my daily dose of facepalm
chaee
Why do I see this thread bumped whenever I lurk off topic. The meme is over i really don't understand.
kirueggy
No don't lock this thread, keep it open for all the idiots who will still fall for it... Even after seeing this most recent post and still not bothering to look at the first couple of pages
Granger
But why? All this thread is doing is being shit and attracting shit. Think about it, do we need it? cant even be rude to the numerous braindeads because they post once and disappear, hoping to magically gain supporter eventually.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I think it's funny
kirueggy

Brian OA wrote:

kiru I'm going to punish you if I see you posting in a worthless thread again
okay because the last time i got silenced was because i shitposted on some bloke's thread in GD asking for a source where to download a bunch of beatmaps and i don't plan on getting silenced at all ever again, definitely not from brian this time, so with that i change my opinion and vote to lock this thread ok thanks
B1rd
Brian is weak and worthless he wouldn't do anything
kirueggy
but I saw a picture of him because of something Facebook related and all I can say is that he lifts so I wouldn't want to mess with a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything
Cthru
Lol this thread is making me cry tears of laughter lets keep it alive
Trash Boat

kirueggy wrote:

okay because the last time i got silenced was because i shitposted on some bloke's thread in GD asking for a source where to download a bunch of beatmaps and i don't plan on getting silenced at all ever again, definitely not from brian this time, so with that i change my opinion and vote to lock this thread ok thanks
Relax, nobody gets silenced for stuff in OT lol. Outside of OT, well thats a different story. You are safe, kid.
kirueggy
Trash but we have mods like Eph and even though he's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything I still fear for the status of my osu! account after he posted that global OT announcement titled "a request for your overlord" which I proceeded to get my ass handed to
Te Amo
Sorry about your family member. I still want my supporter tag tho ty.
kirueggy

KevEz wrote:

niqqa denser than the panama canal smh
Wuxo

KevEz wrote:

Buy it than :p
Rizumu Tenshi
I will not support a lock, I will DEMAND a lock

If I remember correctly, I said that if it stays real I'm in. If not, thanks, no need.
Calling the GMT (if drum no longer locks)
offtopic: kirueggy 2560x1440 HYPE
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Baka Tenshi wrote:

I will not support a lock, I will DEMAND a lock

If I remember correctly, I said that if it stays real I'm in. If not, thanks, no need.
Calling the GMT (if drum no longer locks)
offtopic: kirueggy 2560x1440 HYPE
I think someone's mad that they're not getting supporter.
DeletedUser_3905941
bold text
Granger

Baka Tenshi wrote:

minimodding
You have no power here.
show more