Yuzeyun

Khelly wrote:

I identify as female but my prederred pronoun is he
that explains shit

B1rd wrote:

You aren't getting any of my shekels
They were mine shekels.
Nadfee
This is monstrous! A person on the internet doing nice stuff! I must be in another realm.
Kappa

nah but seriously there's a 1/10000 chance you'll randomly find a nice person on the internet nowadays xd
Flaus
Give me supporter just to spite the people who actually want it and thought you'd give it to them.
Bweh
That already happened on page 1. Not to you, but you get the point.
kirueggy

Khelly wrote:

Bad news guys - apparently my long lost relative living in Nigeria was in desparate need of some funds so that she could get her inheritance back from her greedy father so I had to send her the thousand dollars I had. But the good news is that when she gets back to me I'll be able to get a lot more money from the inheritance she's missing.
I cannot stress this again enough. OP is bull testicles :)
EneT

kirueggy wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Bad news guys - apparently my long lost relative living in Nigeria was in desparate need of some funds so that she could get her inheritance back from her greedy father so I had to send her the thousand dollars I had. But the good news is that when she gets back to me I'll be able to get a lot more money from the inheritance she's missing.
I cannot stress this again enough. OP is bull testicles :)
You weren't here when some random guy made a thread saying he'll donate supporter. This thread is basically a parody of that to see how many random cunts would believe it.
kirueggy
there are a lot of random cunts in OT i guess then
Noseosu
i'm in!
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

They all come out of nowhere when a thread like this is made.
Crimsonness

Khelly wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

They all come out of nowhere when a thread like this is made.
Hey, don't we all want free things? Kappa
ShinySylveon
Here
MrDraconite
Mekki
O3O
syloid
yey
- Marco -
nice :^)
DeletedUser_3905941
whats with the sudden influx of people in a dead thread
ZenithPhantasm
Give supporter pls
kirueggy
that's it i give up i'm surprised at all the people who don't read every page of a thread like this
miggytheoo
IM IN PLS :)
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

that's it i give up i'm surprised at all the people who don't read every page of a thread like this
BeatBreakerS
poi ?
FuZ
khel what have you done, this thread will never die
Yuzeyun
khelly if you come home i give you $7000
Trash Boat
Hi Gezo o/
Kyozoru
I'm in! Lemme join de club! 8-)
kirueggy
There is no free supporter in this thread. Please take it upon yourselves to read the first couple of pages. This was a social experiment and you all fell for it lmao
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

[Kyou-kun] wrote:

I'm in! Lemme join de club! 8-)
You're dumb
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

There is no free supporter in this thread. Please take it upon yourselves to read the first couple of pages. This was a social experiment and you all fell for it lmao
Actually trash boat was the only one who got it
Tiny Conductor
why the hell not XD
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

LunaGir wrote:

why the hell not XD
Did you read
Trash Boat
All those who want this thread locked, raise your hand.

/raises hand
[Min]
Why lock this thread
Trash Boat
If you read the previous page, you'll know why
FuZ
Please don't lock I need my daily dose of facepalm
chaee
Why do I see this thread bumped whenever I lurk off topic. The meme is over i really don't understand.
kirueggy
No don't lock this thread, keep it open for all the idiots who will still fall for it... Even after seeing this most recent post and still not bothering to look at the first couple of pages
Granger
But why? All this thread is doing is being shit and attracting shit. Think about it, do we need it? cant even be rude to the numerous braindeads because they post once and disappear, hoping to magically gain supporter eventually.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I think it's funny
kirueggy

Brian OA wrote:

kiru I'm going to punish you if I see you posting in a worthless thread again
okay because the last time i got silenced was because i shitposted on some bloke's thread in GD asking for a source where to download a bunch of beatmaps and i don't plan on getting silenced at all ever again, definitely not from brian this time, so with that i change my opinion and vote to lock this thread ok thanks
B1rd
Brian is weak and worthless he wouldn't do anything
show more