forum

Yashida - Sukirman

posted
Total Posts
show more
ayygurl
ayy,

In the Insane at 02:38:907 wtf did you put a whistle, is this on purpose? And maybe considering it's an 3.78 stars map, you can maybe lower the ar or make the diff. more harder, like adding some streams at the start when there is deez weird bird noises. dis is just my opinion. xd

-ayygurl
Luel Roseline
Yohanes

XeroiZi HD wrote:

"Su... Kirman Saya... Yak"

LOL Remix xD
Topic Starter
NVAN

ayygurl wrote:

ayy,

In the Insane at 02:38:907 wtf did you put a whistle, is this on purpose? And maybe considering it's an 3.78 stars map, you can maybe lower the ar or make the diff. more harder, like adding some streams at the start when there is deez weird bird noises. dis is just my opinion. xd

-ayygurl
I did put a whistle on that, You should listen and think why. And 3.78 is qualified enough for an Insane.

Yohanes wrote:

XeroiZi HD wrote:

"Su... Kirman Saya... Yak"

LOL Remix xD
This is not a Remix, pllease reconsider about what did you say.
And here's the link to Yashida's Soundcloud
Ciyus Miapah
dont make me feel retarded pls
http://puu.sh/kAylf/51b85c3668.rar

put dem hitsound
Topic Starter
NVAN

Fort wrote:

dont make me feel retarded pls
http://puu.sh/kAylf/51b85c3668.rar

put dem hitsound
No, I can't. Those hitsounds are unnecessary. Please give me more useful hitsounds, because the hitsounds you gave me the most are just the voice sample from the Sukirman Original Advertisement.
Ender Lain
Hi XeroiZi HD 8-)
From I.ZMod STD & Mania

[AiMod]
Where's the Easy? ._.

[Hard]00:01:407 (4) - Buat slidernya jadi kyk begini 00:03:282 (4) - ^
[Insane]01:05:157 (1) - Buat slidernya jd kyk begini
8-) Good Luck.
Topic Starter
NVAN

Izect Ztenz wrote:

Hi XeroiZi HD 8-)
From I.ZMod STD & Mania

[AiMod]
Where's the Easy? ._.
I don't know LOL

[Hard]00:01:407 (4) - Buat slidernya jadi kyk begini
I will only ruin the pattern if I do that00:03:282 (4) - ^ Same
[Insane]01:05:157 (1) - Buat slidernya jd kyk begini I'll consider it
8-) Good Luck.
That's all, Thanks.
Please improve your mod again, okay?
You can contact me for some tips...
ayygurl
I've dropped a star so you better rank this fggt xdddd. B)
Ciyus Miapah
because using normal hitsounding too mainstream for me lol
Topic Starter
NVAN
I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it!

Ugh...
Luel Roseline

XeroiZi HD wrote:

I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it! I have to rank it!

Ugh...
You can do it!
ayygurl

XeroiZi HD wrote:

Ugh...

JUST CALL A BN YOUR MAP IS ALREADY GOD LIKE!
Yohanes

XeroiZi HD wrote:

Ugh...
sherrysina
go for rank, sukirman
Topic Starter
NVAN

Yohanes wrote:

XeroiZi HD wrote:

Ugh...
I know I can, but it's a hard shit thing when too many BNs are taking a lots of focus on HW's and VINXIS' and other "extremely-insane-maps"

Anyway, I have revive the map back
Luel Roseline
Suki-chan
Phos-
Hi, m4m as requested.

[Normal]
  1. 00:03:751 (1,2,3) - How about you make this an equilateral triangle? Personally I think it'll look and play nicer than isosceles because (2) doesn't deserve the extra emphasis, being on a red tick .
  2. 00:31:876 (1,2,3) - This triangle also looks a bit lopsided, so I'd change that as well.
  3. 01:56:251 (1,2,3) - Maybe you could go for symmetry here? Try moving (3) to 420|308, that pattern looks nicer imo.
  4. 01:58:126 (1,2) - You could blanket (2) under (1) for a much nicer looking pattern. Without a blanket, players will notice that (2) is a bit misplaced and will disrupt their experience.
  5. 02:23:438 (3) - The whistle on this slider trail is a bit inconsistent, because it makes the slider sound drastically different from most other sliders you have in this kiai. Therefore, I recommend you remove it.
  6. 02:28:126 (1,2,3) - Again, you should go for an equilateral triangle here.
[Hard]
  1. 00:19:219 (2,3) - Make this a blanket? It seems minor, but it'll make the pattern look much nicer than it is now.
  2. 00:45:938 (2,1) - I would increase the spacing here to 1.00. The beat is just as powerful as 00:45:001 (1,2) - so it would make more sense to give this pattern an equal amount of emphasis.
  3. 00:47:813 (2,1) - Same as above, this needs more emphasis as well. Make it 1.00 spacing.
  4. 01:00:938 (3,4) - You could blanket (3) under the curve of (4), that way, the pattern will look nicer imo.
  5. 01:47:344 (2,3) - Here's another potential blanket you can utilize to make the pattern look nicer.
  6. 02:06:563 (2,1) - Again, I don't know why these are so close together. Make them 1.0x spacing to give the beat proper emphasis, like you did for 02:05:626 (1,2) - .
  7. 02:21:563 (3,4) - I'm sure this blanket could use some improvement, it's a bit weak towards the bottom.
  8. 02:30:938 (2,3) - Quite a large portion of (3) is overlapped. This is a lot more than usual, making it kinda inconsistent, so I recommend moving it out a bit. A rule of thumb would be to make sure that the repeat arrow isn't overlapped at all.
[Insane]
  1. 00:11:016 (5,2) - You could polish this stack up a bit, it's slightly off. Minor things like this go a long way to making your map look nice.
  2. 01:25:313 (2,1) - Increase the spacing here, it's a powerful beat so it deserves more emphasis like 01:24:376 (1,2) -
  3. 01:45:938 (3,4) - You could curve the end of (3) a bit more so it blankets over (4). It'll make the pattern look nicer, personally speaking.
That's all I have to say. You should go over your patterns and ask yourself "is this as good as it can be?" and watch out for potential blankets and other ways patterns could relate to each other. All difficulties are incredibly polished though, so I shot a star. Good luck!
Phos-

Yohanes wrote:

apply my mod pls
AchsanLovers
eh idup lagi ini map :v
ambil tuh star ane bang :v hope this ranked :) :) :)
Topic Starter
NVAN

AchsanLovers wrote:

eh idup lagi ini map :v
ambil tuh star ane bang :v hope this ranked :) :) :)
Pls just ask a BN to bubble/icon this map so it can be ranked :v
And Thank YOU :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.