forum

Shindehai - ONE-PUNCH MAN FOREVER

posted
Total Posts
show more
Saoji
On the highest diff you should put soft sampleset on the tails 04:26:233 (1,2,1,2) - cause it doesn't sound that good/accurate in its current in my point of view!
nokd

Good luck ><
Topic Starter
Yoges
Shit forgot I need to add a muted sample for BMD to do that.
Silence sample added for slider ends (drum-hitnormal.wav) Also fixed slider ends for BMD.

On another note Alpha's B-Class has been removed due to the diff spread on the lower diffs becoming a bit dense. It has been sacrificed to lord peppy. I hope he enjoys his sacrifice and I wish this map gets ranked. My C-Class has been Buffed with the suggestions by Yuii- and is now the new B-Class.
DahplA
Bye bye, haha. Hope this gets ranked without anymore hassle. Best of luck C:
Topic Starter
Yoges
Rip. Your efforts will not be forgotten. It was a pleasure to have had you on the set.
Topic Starter
Yoges
BMD's diff removed upon user's request

BarkingMadDog wrote:

You can just remove me from the map set. I do not feel the burn inside me as fierce anymore.
Sorry to everyone that enjoyed his diff.
DahplA

Yoges wrote:

BarkingMadDog wrote:

You can just remove me from the map set. I do not feel the burn inside me as fierce anymore.
D:
Zel
Noooooooo that was the best diff!! D;
Yuzeyun

Lanturn wrote:

Was there ever metadata discussion on this?

Some pages:
http://www.voxmakers.fr/archives/7387#topresque
http://www.starrysky.fr/video/

Title:
The MP3 file name from the youtube video is called "ONE-PUNCH MAN FOREVER" -> yep seems absolutely correct
http://www.starrysky.fr/video/ | This website which seems to be properly affiliated in some way or another with Tai Shindehai also uses "ONE-PUNCH MAN FOREVER" -> not really the same thing, it is indeed affiliated with him but it's the website of a metal band he belongs to.

Artist:
Personally I'd captialize SHINDEHAI from his youtube channel and profile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SHINDEHAI
http://www.voxmakers.fr/#qsn (3rd from end)
Edit: Did a bit more research. Honestly I don't think it'll matter what you use for the artist field Shindehai, Tai Shindehai, SHINDEHAI, TAI SHINDEHAI etc... He credits himself in many ways so anything can work. I mean, the original video for this song uses Tai Reflections (his channel thingy) doesn't matter, iirc he said capitalization doesn't matter (can't seem to find the tweet i sent him, it was a WHIIIIILE ago; maybe 2 years) so we can stick with SHINDEHAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0gRhqrOFM | Have fun QATs :3

Double check the metadata with a QAT before changing this, but hopefully this'll help prevent another DQ in the future ;)
Topic Starter
Yoges
Meta should be fine now.

Edit:

Qikko
i love this map so much <3 i hope this get ranked
sheela
Recheck:

[General]
  1. drum-hitnormal2.wav seems to not be in use.
[C-Class]
  1. 00:25:444 (1) - I recommend you re-arrange the pattern 00:24:655 (6,7,1) - to not interfere with the approach circles and "spacing" with 00:24:655 (6,7) -. It tends to be a little confusing to play since the slider is too close to 00:24:655 (6) - and the gap in-between 00:24:970 (7,1) - is different from a 1/1 gap. To make the slider clearer to read, you can move it to the upper area of 00:24:970 (7) - and optionally straighten the slider shape. To give you an idea, here's my arrangement:
  2. 02:14:865 (1) - Shorten the spinner to 02:17:075 - perhaps? It would leave a 1/2 recovery time more, but it's better than nothing.
  3. 02:47:075 (1) - The soft hitsound on the tail blends too much with the percussion in the music, rendering it a little inaudible. You should increase the volume to ~70% minimum.
  4. 02:57:496 (3) - This one too, as above. This actually doesn't receive any feedback at all, therefore you need to increase the volume.
  5. 03:21:180 - until 03:28:759 - I don't recommend you use the stacks like that. The gaps get inconsistent and stacks often hinders the readability to the objects. I would at least fix the stacks 03:19:917 (5,1,2) - for the same reasons if you won't apply this point.
[B-Class]
  1. 01:54:654 (5) - The tail would need a volume boost.
  2. 02:36:180 (2,4) - The whole slider sounds inaudible. These also need a volume boost.
I could only spot objects with low audibility. The rest looks good to me.

[Atsuro's S-Class]
  1. 03:41:233 until 03:59:075 - Because the timing has changed, ALL of the sliderends are not snapped correctly. Please revise every one of them.
I finished my recheck. Call me back whenever you're ready!
Topic Starter
Yoges

sheela wrote:

Recheck:

[General]
  1. drum-hitnormal2.wav seems to not be in use.
Removed
[C-Class]
  1. 00:25:444 (1) - I recommend you re-arrange the pattern 00:24:655 (6,7,1) - to not interfere with the approach circles and "spacing" with 00:24:655 (6,7) -. It tends to be a little confusing to play since the slider is too close to 00:24:655 (6) - and the gap in-between 00:24:970 (7,1) - is different from a 1/1 gap. To make the slider clearer to read, you can move it to the upper area of 00:24:970 (7) - and optionally straighten the slider shape. To give you an idea, here's my arrangement: Ok did something similar
  2. 02:14:865 (1) - Shorten the spinner to 02:17:075 - perhaps? It would leave a 1/2 recovery time more, but it's better than nothing. Shortened to 02:16:760 (1) - instead
  3. 02:47:075 (1) - The soft hitsound on the tail blends too much with the percussion in the music, rendering it a little inaudible. You should increase the volume to ~70% minimum.
  4. 02:57:496 (3) - This one too, as above. This actually doesn't receive any feedback at all, therefore you need to increase the volume.
  5. 03:21:180 - until 03:28:759 - I don't recommend you use the stacks like that. The gaps get inconsistent and stacks often hinders the readability to the objects. I would at least fix the stacks 03:19:917 (5,1,2) - for the same reasons if you won't apply this point. Ok
[B-Class]
  1. 01:54:654 (5) - The tail would need a volume boost. ok
  2. 02:36:180 (2,4) - The whole slider sounds inaudible. These also need a volume boost. ok
I could only spot objects with low audibility. The rest looks good to me.

[Atsuro's S-Class]
  1. 03:41:233 until 03:59:075 - Because the timing has changed, ALL of the sliderends are not snapped correctly. Please revise every one of them.
    I don't see any any unsnapped notes. Nothing in Ai mod and nothing when I try to resnap them everything looks fine on my end.
I finished my recheck. Call me back whenever you're ready!
sheela

Yoges wrote:

sheela wrote:

[Atsuro's S-Class]
    I don't see any any unsnapped notes. Nothing in Ai mod and nothing when I try to resnap them everything looks fine on my end.
"Unsnapped" wasn't the right word I guess. All the sliders in this section are not ending at the right time: they all end a tick before it should have been. Please recheck it throughly.
Topic Starter
Yoges
Oh yeah idk how I missed that. It was an SV issue, fixed it now but I can't update because bancho is baka. I'll tell you when you I've updated.

Updated.

Edit: Accidentally removed video settings on 3 of the diffs. Fixed now.
sheela
Okkay. Everything seems fine on my end. Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Yoges
Thank you :3
Shohei Ohtani
why did you remove the best diff :(
Topic Starter
Yoges

Yoges wrote:

BarkingMadDog wrote:

Avishay
Okay, went through everything, lower diffs look pretty cool and neat, I don't find any suggestion necessary, they're cool.

I admit I still don't like the long streams and some patterns that I mentioned before on estellia's diff, but since they are not that problematic, just my preference, I don't mind pushing it forward, however, I won't give an icon in case it drops out of qualification, good luck!
Topic Starter
Yoges
Ahh Finally! Thank you :D
Makeli
Gratz dude!!
Yuzeyun
I got sniped as the 1st guy to rank Shindehai even though I started mapping by the end of 2012-beginning of 2013

FeelsBadMan

Grats nonetheless
Kei
Finally, I've been waiting for this. Gratz Yoges!
emilia
OMG YES
DahplA
Yay C:
Topic Starter
Yoges

_Gezo_ wrote:

I got sniped as the 1st guy to rank Shindehai even though I started mapping by the end of 2012-beginning of 2013

FeelsBadMan

Grats nonetheless
GGWP get rekt
and thanks!
Pachiru
baaah la voix *dégoût*
DeletedUser_4329079
grats, it took long enough
sheela
yaaaaay
Bara-
Wow gratz!
Atsuro
Wait what when did this get qualified
Gratz Yoges. finally :p
Shiguma
Fully ranked! I'm so happy for you Yoges (and all you GD'ers too!) :D
Topic Starter
Yoges
Yay. Thanks to all the modders, bns, people who favourited the map and especially to the GD mappers. I've wasted so much time on this map, I'm glad its out of the way. I'm going to be inactive until like the 20th of June because I have exams but after that it's back to mapping as usual -3-
Yuzeyun

Yoges wrote:

GGWP get rekt
and thanks!
DAD I MADE IT
Frikandel
Wasn't the X-class a 6* map once? Do you still have it? Or are you willing to recreate it? I really loved it.
CaptainET
Awesome map!