forum

Charlotte

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
It would be more interesting than the main series itself.
Ochinchi-sama
Let's not forget that Yuu's sister will set everyone's japanese monster pubes on fire while they fuck intensely. Pussies will get burned.
The Gambler

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Let's not forget that Yuu's sister will set everyone's japanese monster pubes on fire while they fuck intensely. Pussies will get burned.
Wow... The image is downright surreal.

Won't be unseeing that anytime soon..
KatouMegumi
Currently watching. Reminded me of Code Geass...
Also: Zekton aren't great font for anime title....
Axiaan
GOD, the 11th episode ! O_O
I'm so shocked ! O_O
blissfulyoshi
I'm shocked as well. So much forced drama. It has more forced drama than Symphogear at this point, but Charlotte wants you to take it seriously.....
Topic Starter
Jerry
I think they took turns to fuck Nao while she was hung on the rope.

A shocking episode indeed.
Well now that time leap is gone, it's time to board Maeda's train of despair.
Hopefully the train doesn't flip over before we all get there.
Green Platinum
They are pushing this ShunsukexYuu ship mighty hard.
piruchan
So they decided to introduce another story. Better than going back to being episodic I suppose?

I think a bad ending full of despair would fit this anime really well.
Axiaan
Maybe Yu's dream is the final episode.
I hope it's that. Like this we will haven't the story of "the good guys win because they're kind".
I'm cruel, yeah.
Raiken-
Im moved.

11th episode.

Im moved.
Neil Watts
That fan service with Nao >.>

Looks like they finally officially announced they won't use the time leap card again, unless if Yuu gets some kind of regeneration power.
Topic Starter
Jerry
inb4 eye transplant lmao
Raiken-

Jerry wrote:

inb4 eye transplant lmao
reminds me of the uchihas
PatZar
HAIL AYUMI-CHAN </caps> :^)
Ochinchi-sama
Lol. Yuu suicide-bombed cos he didn't get to eat Tomori's pusii.
xxdeathx
Nao ;w;

I've been given Photoshops of her hanging captured that imply much worse has happened to her
Nadfee
It's good so far. The story feels a bit too rushed though :(
The past few episodes have felt like "fillers" more than anything (imo) and I'm not sure of Jun Maeda can fit all of the story in 13 episodes total. Unless if there'd be a second season.
NaomiMinette
They're basically repeating what Angel Beats! did...

(For the record, I thought of AB! as "meh".)
California
so much forced drama at this point it's laughable
CreepyExplotion

California wrote:

so much forced drama at this point it's laughable
yep
Gumpy

Blazevoir wrote:

They're basically repeating what Angel Beats! did...

(For the record, I thought of AB! as "meh".)
I think AB was shit, so thanks for making not want to watch this at all.
NaomiMinette
Honestly, I think this is a little bit better than AB!, but I definitely agree with the forced drama this show is doing...
PatZar
AB! is better than charlotte, only that Charlotte has many powers that can makes you impress/smthing wow lmao, well AB's ending is veryvery lack and very sad ending, and probably charlotte will get a happy ending like Clannad.
Green Platinum

PatZar wrote:

AB! is better than charlotte, only that Charlotte has many powers that can makes you impress/smthing wow lmao, well AB's ending is veryvery lack and very sad ending, and probably charlotte will get a happy ending like Clannad.
What?

AB! has a handful of terrible episodes people conveniently forget because of the ending. I at least enjoyed watching AB, Charlotte not at all.
EneT
Charlotte reminds me of a shitty b-movie except it's actually backed up by a decent budget.
PatZar

Green Platinum wrote:

PatZar wrote:

What?

AB! has a handful of terrible episodes people conveniently forget because of the ending. I at least enjoyed watching AB, Charlotte not at all.
you know, when kanade gone and that male character? just why only that male still alive? lol
Green Platinum
Otonashi has no trauma to overcome, that was established when his memory came back, so he's stuck in purgatory implied to become the programmer.
NaomiMinette
Yeah, okay... Random love confession ftl, but it's not like he denied feelings or anything last epi (I think it was the last epi, anyway).

And RIP (for good) Misa ;~; (Yes, I actually liked her.)
Ochinchi-sama
Why are people comparing Charlotte to Angel beats? Angel beats was rushed towards the end but it was still relatively good and had great potential. Angel beats at least had "da feels". In Charlotte, however, making a victim of suffering look like he's having an autistic seizure with filthyfrank-style singing will unfortunately not making the audience feel emotional.

I can sort of understand why you would compare some elements in Charlotte and Angel Beats 'cos like the ending of angel beats, the episode of charlotte last week was like an amateur quickie inside your parents' room and you had to rush to the orgasm quickly before your dad finds out you're fucking your step-mother. Basically, the climax wasn't as good as it could have been and you've just left a big sloppy mess that would be hard to clean up.
Axiaan
12th episode / 13 episodes.
Hmm..
Yu will die.
NaomiMinette
@Ochinchi-sama: Probably because... the same people who worked on AB! also worked on this as well? I get that both animé are different, but what I stated isn't something that can be easily overlooked.
PatZar
lol damn, RIP Misa. I think this anime will get 13/21 Episodes, idk
piruchan
Looting the ability of everybody on earth in a single episode. I don't even know anymore.
Raiken-
otosaka yu goes overseas

ok 13 episodes isn't enough for all the feelings
let's see what whill happend in 13th episode
PatZar
Agreed with above of my post, 13 episodes isn't enough for taking all of the abilities in the world lmao, if 13 is the final, season 2 incoming, and also No Game No Life will release too probably
Raiken-
Is there a connection between NGNL and Charlotte?
Green Platinum

PatZar wrote:

Agreed with above of my post, 13 episodes isn't enough for taking all of the abilities in the world lmao, if 13 is the final, season 2 incoming, and also No Game No Life will release too probably
No thanks, this series was pretty mediocre and a forced second season would make me think even less of it.
Axiaan

PatZar wrote:

lol damn, RIP Misa. I think this anime will get 13/21 Episodes, idk

It's 13 episodes. Maybe a second season ?
Green Platinum
A second season for what? What would happen?
show more