A few suggestions as request.
- 01:13:159 (3,1) –jump fits the music more, 01:13:475 –is a strong beat with cymbal
- 01:13:475 (1,2,3,1) –these objects are as well, larger spaces are perfect.
- 00:01:475 (4) –This is weird, both slidershape and rhythm. Imo the slider should be ended at00:01:791 -, same for 00:03:370 (3) – both end the same nochange. but I make slider less fat
- 00:50:581 (2) –Making sliderend at downbeat isn’t a good choice.fixed
- 00:57:054 (4,1) –a jump can be used here too because 00:57:370 –is a strong beat that needs to be emphasized. cirl+g both 00:56:738 (3,4) -
- 00:58:002 (3) - 00:58:317 (4) –01:44:738 (1) – etc…same for these cymbals, which can make your map more fun. lol I'm not good at making jumps , anyway fixed
- 01:46:633 (1,1,1,1) –This plays weird for me, I suggest making them one-reverse sliders ok
- 02:07:475 (1,2,3,4,5) –it’s better to not split them out, it’s too hard for this difficulty. 0.6x or 0.7x space is good. ok fixed using 1.0
- General 1/1 space is a little small comparing with general 1/2 slider/circle space. 1.1x or 1.2x space is better than current one.
- More 1/2 rhythms can be used in KIAI to narrow the difficulty gap between Normal and Hard.
- The overlapping of 02:07:475 (1) –and 02:05:581 (3) –looks so bad when playing. change to other shape
Awesome Extra difficulties, good luck. I don't know you can give an icon, thank you so much!