Fycho wrote:A few suggestions as request.
- 01:13:159 (3,1) –jump fits the music more, 01:13:475 –is a strong beat with cymbal
- 01:13:475 (1,2,3,1) –these objects are as well, larger spaces are perfect.
- 00:01:475 (4) –This is weird, both slidershape and rhythm. Imo the slider should be ended at00:01:791 -, same for 00:03:370 (3) – both end the same nochange. but I make slider less fat
- 00:50:581 (2) –Making sliderend at downbeat isn’t a good choice.fixed
- 00:57:054 (4,1) –a jump can be used here too because 00:57:370 –is a strong beat that needs to be emphasized. cirl+g both 00:56:738 (3,4) -
- 00:58:002 (3) - 00:58:317 (4) –01:44:738 (1) – etc…same for these cymbals, which can make your map more fun. lol I'm not good at making jumps , anyway fixed
- 01:46:633 (1,1,1,1) –This plays weird for me, I suggest making them one-reverse sliders ok
- 02:07:475 (1,2,3,4,5) –it’s better to not split them out, it’s too hard for this difficulty. 0.6x or 0.7x space is good. ok fixed using 1.0
- General 1/1 space is a little small comparing with general 1/2 slider/circle space. 1.1x or 1.2x space is better than current one.
- More 1/2 rhythms can be used in KIAI to narrow the difficulty gap between Normal and Hard.
- The overlapping of 02:07:475 (1) –and 02:05:581 (3) –looks so bad when playing. change to other shape
Awesome Extra difficulties, good luck. I don't know you can give an icon, thank you so much!
Karen wrote:some issues i found before bubbled
- could you show any reference of the metadata? http://maimai.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/Calibur ... y%20sword~
here, title has small s from sword idk why :< and change source to maimai ORANGE
- several unsnapped inherited points
00:15:686 - 01:33:370 - 01:35:265 - 01:37:159 - 01:39:054 - thanks for helping me find these, fixed~
- 01:32:423 - why not end the slider here, i cant hear any obvious sound 01:32:738 - here
- 01:34:317 - ^
- 02:16:864 (1) - i suggest to change to 1/4 repeat slider like iyasina's diff since there is a sound here 02:17:000 - ok, apply to all diff
- 00:01:475 (4) - this slider is not clear enough for players to read, i suggest to make it easier. sure
- 00:14:738 (1) - NC for decreasing sv here ?? I already nc that
- 01:31:159 (9) - the slider isn't snapped well according to aibat, i didn't find anything wrong here but better to remove it and place it again. ok.. after I look at it again it feels weird for me too lol
- 02:16:864 (1) - same with Hard
- 02:16:864 (1) - same with Hard
call me back when your ready
I forget to delete after using normal-slidertick
Karen wrote:oh wait wait
please delete these unused files
then call me for a rebubble ;w;
i forgot to check this, sorry for inconvenience :<
Satellite wrote:hi mikkuri chan ~
- 00:29:896 (5,1) - missing ds fixed
- 01:14:423 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - It is slightly difficult in the Easy diff. I think that this is Normal diff. fixed!
- 01:31:475 (1,2) - 1.2 ds are fine. but 01:35:265 (1,2,3,4) - 1.1 ds are not fine to me. this place must be changed 1.4. ok~
- 01:41:896 (5,1) - missing ds fixed
- 01:50:423 (1,1) - There is no break. Please bring it close more. fixed
- 02:06:528 (4,1) - missing ds fixed
- 02:14:288 (3) - add Nc ok
- 00:28:633 (5,1) - 00:41:265 (2) - 00:43:791 (2) - 00:53:265 (4,1) - 01:01:159 (1,2,3) - 01:03:054 (1,2,3) - 01:04:633 (5,1) - 01:08:738 (1,2,3) - 01:10:633 (1,2,3) - 01:12:212 (5,1) - 01:19:475 (2,3,1) - 01:21:054 (2,3) - 01:23:581 (3,1) - 01:25:159 (2,3,1) - 01:27:370 (4,1) - 01:28:317 (2,3) - 01:29:265 (4,1) - 01:30:528 (2,1) - 01:53:896 (4,1) - 01:55:791 (3,1) - 02:03:370 (4,1,2) - You must change diff name imo. because this place use random distance snap. hard to read. This map is not Normal. Please changed diff name "Normal+" and Easy diff name changed "Normal" better. i don't know So, please ask otherBNG or QAT. Please hear an opinion. I think it's fine how it was. yea like you said, it's good to hear another bn opinion.
other diff are fine to me. call me back.