IRC + test play, log is gone lolwicked
yo mikki-I will add tag after iyasine fix his mod and then upload
- should add tag "iyasine" ok, my bad
- 01:33:215 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - difference distance. 01:33:215 (1,2) - is not matter. but 01:38:900 (1,2) - change x1.4 fixed~
- 02:18:590 (1) - how about S:C2 whistle on tail? I prefer SC:1 sorry ._.
- ummm i think keep same distance all notes is better... i don't know this distance is whether rankable I think so, if another modder is discussion about this again I think I will remap
- 01:33:215 (1,2) - change to 4/1 sliders? tail on 01:34:163 - 01:36:058 - for me it's ok how it was, so no
- 02:18:590 (1) - same as easy no sorry[/color]
- 00:07:941 (5) - add NC? oops, forgot xD k fixed
- 00:28:786 (1) - add whitsle on head? no
- 01:24:688 (6,7) - ^ I think no
- 02:10:799 (1,2) - add whitsle? no too
- 01:33:215 (1,1) - same as Normal no sorry
- 02:18:590 (1) - same as Easy no sorry
0OoMikkurioO0's L e g e n d
- 00:23:890 (4,5) - how about this? okay, something like this
- 00:34:155 (3) - add S:C1 whistle? no thanks
- 01:18:055 (1) - change shape? like slider's tail stack on 01:16:950 (3) - will become clean (center point x265 y254 tail point x228 y276) ok sure
nice mapset! がんばれ～
yo mikki-いまげちゃんサンキュー！助かりました( ˘◡˘ )
iyasine( ˘ω˘ )。o(らいなう～)'s Insane
- 00:08:888 (2,3) - ここも00:08:257 (2) - みたいな音なってるしS:C2のwhistleとかどうですか？スレイベルっていう楽器にだけ合わせてるんだけどここは鳴ってないかな、シンセは今回全無視します。
- 00:14:415 (1,2,3) - 3連の1，3個目にsampleset Normal使われてるせいか叩いてて違和感感じたのでいっそのこと2個目にもsampleset Normal入れちゃっていいんじゃないでしょうかOK追加しました。
- 01:02:896 (1,2,3,4) - なんか初めて見る感じの配置だかっこいいこれを使ったさらにかっこいいの今度みせてあげるv(^o^)v
- 02:18:116 (3) - Object's end is not snapped!nice!
- 02:18:590 (1) - 正直snapされてないと思う。むずかしい。1/8のところに1/4の3連を置いて通っているのをたまに見かけるので多分大丈夫かも。念のためいろんな人の意見もらっておきます。
nice mapset! がんばれ～
small m4m:thanks00:04:319 (1) - that slider shape doesn'T fite, red point makes it feel weird rework that part
00:05:267 (3,4,1) - strange flow, stack 00:05:898 (4) - on 00:07:004 (2) - or sth ^
00:11:583 (4) - feels like nc should be here nope
00:14:425 (3,1) - very harsh sv change without any visual indicator idk, the space for the next note is long enough. player will know that they should hold the slider and look for the next note
00:16:477 (3,4) - blanket is minimally of lol ok
00:42:214 (1) - move a little bit right no
00:43:161 (2) - move down no
00:45:925 add a lower volume timing point to the sliderend to make it sound better ok
00:46:951 (4,5,6) - would probably look better without red points or changed position of such it doesn't matter
00:53:583 (1) - stretch this a bit? yea I should do that in the first place lol
01:27:688 (1,2) - blanket?
01:28:635 (1,2) - ^ => looks a bit weird because the third one actually is blanketed if I do a blanket it will be off screen, the third one is blanket because if I do it like the first one and second one it will be off screen too
01:42:846 (1,2,3) - ctrl+h this? no
01:59:583 (1,1) - spacing change feels rendom it's not a big problem though I prefer it like this
02:11:898 (1,2) - blanket nope
02:16:864 (1) - should probably start a little bit later to fit the guitar wut
A few suggestions as request.
- 01:13:159 (3,1) –jump fits the music more, 01:13:475 –is a strong beat with cymbal
- 01:13:475 (1,2,3,1) –these objects are as well, larger spaces are perfect.
- 00:01:475 (4) –This is weird, both slidershape and rhythm. Imo the slider should be ended at00:01:791 -, same for 00:03:370 (3) – both end the same nochange. but I make slider less fat
- 00:50:581 (2) –Making sliderend at downbeat isn’t a good choice.fixed
- 00:57:054 (4,1) –a jump can be used here too because 00:57:370 –is a strong beat that needs to be emphasized. cirl+g both 00:56:738 (3,4) -
- 00:58:002 (3) - 00:58:317 (4) –01:44:738 (1) – etc…same for these cymbals, which can make your map more fun. lol I'm not good at making jumps , anyway fixed
- 01:46:633 (1,1,1,1) –This plays weird for me, I suggest making them one-reverse sliders ok
- 02:07:475 (1,2,3,4,5) –it’s better to not split them out, it’s too hard for this difficulty. 0.6x or 0.7x space is good. ok fixed using 1.0
- General 1/1 space is a little small comparing with general 1/2 slider/circle space. 1.1x or 1.2x space is better than current one.
- More 1/2 rhythms can be used in KIAI to narrow the difficulty gap between Normal and Hard.
- The overlapping of 02:07:475 (1) –and 02:05:581 (3) –looks so bad when playing. change to other shape
Awesome Extra difficulties, good luck. I don't know you can give an icon, thank you so much!
A few suggestions as request.all fixed , Thanks for modding~ ふぃこ
- 00:13:712 (1) –Normal sampleset please. fixed
- 02:07:791 (5,1) –Split them out? Better to play imo. ok!
- 02:08:423 (5,1) -^ ok!
Awesome Extra difficulties, good luck.