forum

Poll 7: What would you like to ask the community?

posted
Total Posts
show more
RandomJibberish
Make a new skin folder with just the sounds in it, or just use the Taiko skin. Problem solved :V
qlum
I would ask are you playing osu! on 4x3, 16x9, 16x10 or windowed the result of such poll may give an idea if osu! should keep its focus on 4x3 or should shift the focus to widescreen. I added a windowed option because if you're playing windowed the aspect ratio isn't that important anymore.
ShaggoN
5:4 and osu! can't use 1280x1024 resolution. ;.;
Soaprman
I play in a 1024x768 window. So, 4:3 here.
Galkan
1280x960, windowed (although I would like to have x1024 option).
Kert
1024x768 fullscreen - 4:3
Rantai
Windowed 1680x1050 here, 16:10 I believe.

On another note, can't you just set a custom resolution for any that don't exist?
Gens
I believe an official poll would be more handy to count votes. You guys shouldn't derail this thread anymore.
animez15
I HAVE!!
hmmm..
1. are there alternatives of clicking the osu beat? unlike mouse?
2. what type of difficulty you really get high accuracy and rank?
TroubleLift
would it be nice if in the top ranks section there is a replay
nyandude
Can there be a CromeBook version of OSU?
marshallislands

Shinde wrote:

Perhaps a poll involving the monthly ranked charts. This is one of the few things I can think of that's been going under discussion lately and could use some community feedback. Currently, I believe Cyclone is handling most of the process of putting them together, but I have heard complaints over the song selection and process. Why not get an opinion of how the users think charts should be handled?

Ex. Do you think normal users should be able to vote for charted maps? Left up to MATs, BATs? Just the highest rated songs for that month? Also, roughly how many maps per month is a good number to select?

As a note, people were complaining there aren't enough.. Nightcore and Japanese songs, and too many English ones. Should song genre limitations be taken into consideration as well? (Ex. Try to have at least x songs of various/certain languages and genre, to provide an assured broad range of chart songs.)

Please forgive me if this suggestion is half-assed or horrible. I was trying to read other polls to understand what has been suggested, and I think previous polls have already covered many important questions regarding the community.

e
Master XIV
I will simply ask for a way to get hype(beatmap) back.
RainbowAaron
A poll about like what playstyle in a simpler way than looking.
TQBF
If there will be voice chat lol
qwt
Will there be voice chat???
-Shune-
I had this idea of putting a feature on hidden replays called "true sight" where it basically removes hidden to the person watching so if they are trying to figure out how they missed on the jump or whatever it's very clear how they missed. Just an idea and there wasn't another forum to post this idea so I posted this here.
OKoLenMi
Peppy, why ingame discussion system is dead now? For example, zero comments on this map played by Merami(908pp #1):
ss/15294046/e3ce
Offdensen
a banchobot system that everytime someone plays it doesnt automatically make your rank go down.
I have been trying to get my rank up for years.
RifleH
A poll asking how many players would like to wager pp in a competition that anyone can send. The way it would work is a player would request a wager match to another player. Then each player would agree upon a set amount of pp to wager. The winner gets whatever the amount was from the loser.