forum

[duplicate] Country Selection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kisei Denma
Hello, I love everything about this game i honestly do, I love to play multiplayer most of the time but when i'm in multi player half of the people i join aren't from my country and i have a hard time understanding what they're saying. So i was thinking if we could add a button to the multiplayer menu for a country selection. If you're from the US you can chose that country and so on for other countries as well so other people like me can talk and understand so there isn't any confusion going on. This is just an idea that i thought could help with interactions and talking in osu. Thanks for reading ^-^.
Bara-
1.) Country specific MP rooms are impossible to make, as people use the "Quick Join"-Button and randomly join a match
2.) Why even bother chatting with them? You can also ignore the chat and use other channels (sometimes they do talk english)
3.) The thread's title is REALLY misleading, please rename to: "The ability to make Country Specific Multiplayer rooms" as that makes people understand it immediately
4.) Many times, MP's have names as Indonesian Only, Polish Only, German Only, Dutch Only etc.
5.) You can hover over the people in the room (before you enter) and you can see their countries, if you see they are all Japanese, don't enter it

I honestly see no need in it, as there are only a handful of open games everytime (haven't played mp in a while, it might have changed now) and it can easily be achieved by reading 5.)
Oinari-sama
Support one of these:

t/44160
t/167302
t/108245