forum

[resolved] [confirmed] PP Gain Bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saaba
Problem Details:
Recently just played Rally Go Round - TV ver.-. If you look at my top plays the it's my best play and it says i earned 157pp but after the song i only gained experience for level, no PP. I was logged in and online, the replay was also saved, and solution?

Edit: I also tried to complete another song as suggested, still didn't work.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Aretheus
I'm having an issue where I gained 34pp for a song that I played but despite that being my best play so far, I have gained 0 ranks from the song, idk if these issues are related or not.
Trosk-
You are not the only one. Seems like there are issues with the system at the moment. If your score got submitted, don't worry, you will get your PP sooner or later.
Topic Starter
Saaba

Trosk- wrote:

You are not the only one. Seems like there are issues with the system at the moment. If your score got submitted, don't worry, you will get your PP sooner or later.
Thanks. I knew something was up because of a couple of other plays i earned no PP from o.o
VeilStar
Temporarily confirming this. Made a score 9 hours ago that still isn't processed properly... (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/589237?m=0)
Pawsu
definitely still here and strong
ISISBooze
But Taiko PP works
osu standard only doesn't
should we simply wait?
peppy where are you XD?
Trosk-
Maybe it's resolved now.

VeilStar
Marking as resolved. Give it a few hours if your pp is no where to be found yet.