Now we need peppy unban cookiezi :D
you need a life.
Chokladboll
you need to stop necroing
Mercurial
Do people watch osu player's streams?

Holy fuck, why?
Friendan
Dang I sure am enjoying watching some guy click circles.

I don't even, it's like Smash. Melee = fun to play, fun to watch 4 = fun to play, boring to watch
AutoMedic
facking turrorists
Bweh
Could you not?
AutoMedic

Brian OA wrote:

Could you not?
I fucked up
Atem2069
incredible
E m i
i am back
-sev

Friendan wrote:

Dang I sure am enjoying watching some guy click circles.

I don't even, it's like Smash. Melee = fun to play, fun to watch 4 = fun to play, boring to watch
Dang I sure am enjoying watching a person doing anything amirite xddd
Chamelo
Cookiezi is back?

I'll be front then.
Vuelo Eluko
Drill Jill's Sai Yuu Ki is so fucking hot i need an english translation ffs
Trash Boat

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Cookiezi is back?

I'll be front then.
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahhahahhaa
xXxC00k13z1xXx
yes worship me my minions
The Gambler
This thread got unlocked? Quick, to the bunkers everyone!!
Friendan

xXxC00k13z1xXx wrote:

no you meme
420Guy

xXxC00k13z1xXx wrote:

lol nice new acc
Bweh

Mercurial wrote:

Do people watch osu player's streams?

Holy fuck, why?
Honestly, I don't really watch any streams whether or not they're about gaming, animating, drawing, woodworking, or whatever. However, given the fact that you can essentially spectate someone, interact with them, and maybe even help them out changes things. If someone you look up to or you're close to does a stream, would it really be that weird to watch them?
The Gambler

Brian OA wrote:

Honestly, I don't really watch any streams whether or not they're about gaming, animating, drawing, woodworking, or whatever. However, given the fact that you can essentially spectate someone, interact with them, and maybe even help them out changes things. If someone you look up to or you're close to does a stream, would it really be that weird to watch them?
Some of them have I consider healthy interaction, like the casual lol, rip and requests in Happystick's, Doomsday's or even LinusTechTips for a non-osu example.

Then there was shigetora's twitch chat which at some point just gave me cancer, which destroys the overall experience. The same hype train is ruining the player's connection into the community, though Cookiezi is also known not to talk much in his pre-ban days.

C'est la vie.
Bweh
No yeah, I mean with every streamer or any human being there'll be good ones and bad ones, but I mean it's not like the act of spectating someone is intrinsically bad or stupid. On a first impression it'd be weird to watch someone's osu streams, but if they ended up doing really crazy stuff nobody else could do or just add their own quirks into it for fun I don't think that impression/expectation would hold.
Chamelo

xXxC00k13z1xXx wrote:

Sorry I'm not into BDSM stuff.
Magnolia