Independant Challengers (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
123
show more
Histoire

10110010 100110 wrote:

@Histoire, Neko Sanae: Please read Information on first post.

By difficulty: beat a map with +0.2 to +0.3 higher star difficulty than the requirement.
By accuracy: beat a map with star difficulty of -0.09 to +0.19 stars compared to the requirement, with higher accuracy.
Therefore,

Neko Sanae wrote:

ALICE'S EMOTION - Mami Mami Zone (t+pazolite Remix) [Ag Style], Replay

By difficulty (6.32, +0.08), Accuracy 96.67 (Screenshot)
is valid because it beat the previous (Difficulty = 6.24 star) (Accuracy = 80.37%) by accuracy.

But,

Histoire wrote:

woah this is basically shitmap clearing? Sweet!

marina - Towa yori Towa ni [Hell AR10] 6.41 star difficulty (+0.09)



replay


top score if anyone is interested hehe http://puu.sh/jfnTu/965ea6ecf0.osris not valid because its star difficulty is too low to satisfy the difficulty requirement, and its accuracy is lower than the previous.

Too low in star..? 6.41 > 6.32????
Miko

Khelly wrote:

"Everyone up to rank 2500"

Fuck, this actually sounded interesting to me.
Good thing I haven't pp farmed in months 8-)
10110010 100110

Histoire wrote:

is not valid because its star difficulty is too low to satisfy the difficulty requirement, and its accuracy is lower than the previous.

Too low in star..? 6.41 > 6.32????
By difficulty: beat a map with +0.2 to +0.3 higher star difficulty than the requirement.
By accuracy: beat a map with star difficulty of -0.09 to +0.19 stars compared to the requirement, with higher accuracy.
Sorry, but I don't think it meets either of these 2 ways of beating the previous map, as set out by the OP. :(

Edit: Information from OP
Yuudachi-kun

Devan wrote:

Khelly wrote:

"Everyone up to rank 2500"

Fuck, this actually sounded interesting to me.
Good thing I haven't pp farmed in months 8-)
Brb let me not play osu for 8 months to join in
Histoire
alright then, hopefully this fits the criteria

Prim - Koisuru*Uchuu Sensou!! [Another 290bpm] 6.58* (+0.26 based of the Mami Mami zone score)



mash replay
10110010 100110

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

HP-Drain-rate must be atleast 5
Link to the post

Sorry :( please don't kill me, it wasn't me who set out the rules ><
Histoire

10110010 100110 wrote:

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

HP-Drain-rate must be atleast 5
Link to the post

Sorry :( please don't kill me, it wasn't me who set out the rules ><
Oh man, my bad i didnt see that.. im running out of maps

i swear if this doesnt fit criteria i give up

Wakeshima Kanon - killy killy joker [Arles] 6.5*



replay
Miko
Wakeshima Kanon - killy killy joker [Arles] 6.5* (Accuracy)
Replay
Too lazy to find a beatmap. Sightread op!
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
To clear up most of the misunderstandings:

allways post your replay related to the current requirement, meaning the requirement posted on the front page.
even though requirement was beaten allready, please wait until I update the Thread, even if it takes long, since im not home all the time.

the meaning behind that is mainly so that people can actually follow the tournament and react to it by just looking at the Front page or Tweets I post out, and not by searching for the last valid post he/she/other can find.

secondary reason is that, if one of the post was invalid and noon of us sees it right away, then there's stillsome reaction time to change the requirement to someone's else's replay.

last reason would be that, if extremely many people send in their replays at once (wich didn't happen yet), it's gonna get terribly confusing for me to check every single replay posted, of it being in the range of the last replay posted.
casmith789
6.5 stars is not enough to beat this by difficulty. You need

a) 6.23 - 6.51 stars, and higher than 96.67% accuracy (by accuracy) OR

b) 6.52 - 6.62 stars, any accuracy (by difficulty)

Just so you know an eligible beatmap for difficulty, big black is 6.58 stars...
Frc

casmith789 wrote:

6.5 stars is not enough to beat this by difficulty. You need

a) 6.23 - 6.51 stars, and higher than 96.67% accuracy (by accuracy) OR

b) 6.52 - 6.62 stars, any accuracy (by difficulty)

Just so you know an eligible beatmap for difficulty, big black is 6.58 stars...
First time I seem to understand how it works, thanks.
Miko
Ni-Sokkususu - Shukusai no Elementalia [Dance] + DT Difficulty (+0.30)

Replay
Streams messed up my acc but too lazy to improve
Frc
Miko
Dang. Just did a amazing try unite score to find out it is hp4.5.
Miko
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
7+ Difficulty Hype!
Histoire
gg congrats devan
Frc
Not yet.
MilkFreedom

Histoire wrote:

gg congrats devan
I was going to say that, but didn't want to speak too soon :P
Miko

MilkFreedom wrote:

Histoire wrote:

gg congrats devan
I was going to say that, but didn't want to speak too soon :P
It's such a hard score to beat cause the acc was so high as well as the diff, I'm surprised I got acc that high as well.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply