forum

Say good-bye to the spinner! [Rejected] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Eagle1101
I know this is supposed to be a simulator but wouldn't it be alot better without the spinner?
Instead we could have...I don't know...a bunch of fireworks pop up and you have to tap them and make them all explode at a certain line, a Switch than needs to be switched on and off over and over or maybe keeping a ball with a vase on it balanced so it dosen't tip over and fall. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I find the spinners nearly impossivle to do on some songs.
peppy
How do you spin it? Small or large circles? Have you tried multiple techniques? Once you get used to it, spinning should be easy, rather than being a chore. Hitting "100%" on the spin metre is basically a given - its been toned down enough so it doesn't become what it is in some ouendan levels.
Topic Starter
Eagle1101
It's just in a few songs. Most songs it works fine. I think it has to do with one level of diffculty which is EVIL :twisted:
Motto_old

Eagle1101 wrote:

It's just in a few songs. Most songs it works fine. I think it has to do with one level of diffculty which is EVIL :twisted:
Believe it or not, the spinner is very easy compared to before. I can't remember what build it was, but you had to keep the mouse inside the spinner at all times for it to count.

You don't need to now thanks to peppy. You can click on that sucker and whip your mouse around as much as you want. :D
KiraCatgirl

Eagle1101 wrote:

Which songs? O:
Topic Starter
Eagle1101
Well on my song for sure (Mika-big girls you are beautiful). I can never get it.
JacoPOP
I had some trouble to learn..
I just figured out that you can click and make large circles..
Ok, your harm will be dead in seconds.. but it's easy to do.. and it works!
Topic Starter
Eagle1101
I'm embarressed now :oops:
RemmyX25

Motto wrote:

You can click on that sucker and whip your mouse around as much as you want. :D

Bow chicka bow wow!!

Sorry, I couldnt resist, Motto!! I know I'm awful!! *slaps my wrist with ruler*
Motto_old

RemmyX25 wrote:

Bow chicka bow wow!!

Sorry, I couldnt resist, Motto!! I know I'm awful!! *slaps my wrist with ruler*
ROFL

It occurred to me literally seconds after posting. *shudder*
chan
Uh... Don't know if this is considered as resolved but I guess having an autoplay for spinners could be handy, like say if players just don't want to do spinning (like me and my crappy A4tech mouse!). Of course, they'd need a reduced score (like spinner scores not included).
peppy
I have thought about this one. Maybe auto 100 or 50-hits on spinners. Or just disregarding the score points from the spinner altogether.
Kylecito
goodbye spinner!

wait what
Topic Starter
Eagle1101
I figured out it was something wrong with my mouse not the spinner. Have no problem now :P