forum

What do you think of people who do "Selfies"?

posted
Total Posts

Selfie people:

Great
4.55%
Annoying
40.91%
I don't care
50.00%
No comment
4.55%
Total votes: 44
show more
Mafuuu
Doesn't really bother me unless it turns excessive. Like, calm down, you're bootiful the way you are so can you stop trying to get the perfect lighting after 20 shots, please?
GlitchedCode
I only understand selfies to be done with someone else as a commemorative act or to be sent to another person for any purpose. What disgusts me are people that take 80 camera shots and upload ALL of them on facebook, spamming hashtags and whatever.
Ender Lain
it's ANNOYING
Lovalyn
I sometimes do selfie ohgodlookatmyfacebookprofilephotolol /me facepalm
but i really don't care
chaee
Who literally gives a fuck, like.. Just ignore it???
Nik0

GlitchedCode wrote:

I only understand selfies to be done with someone else as a commemorative act or to be sent to another person for any purpose. What disgusts me are people that take 80 camera shots and upload ALL of them on facebook, spamming hashtags and whatever.
Birdy
Daily selfies posted on each social media ever are mostly narcissistic and/or attention-seeking (depends on the person though), but when you take one every month or so it's completely normal and a handy way to update social profiles and such. What's your problem here?
Bweh

chaee wrote:

Who literally gives a fuck, like.. Just ignore it???
It's not easy to ignore when everyone and their mother does it, your own mom included.
chaee
By ignore i meant scroll past and continue with your day. I don't understand people that concern themselves with what other people post online. They're just pictures, and my mom doesn't take selfies lol.
Bweh
It's something you deal with even when you spend time with others; it's not just about scrolling past a page.
EneT
Even then, no idea why it should bother you; let them do what they want and keep to yourself. Get with the times and stop picking at all the small things people do.
B1rd
Nothing wrong with showing people what you look like. But I hate attention seekers who constantly post pictures of themselves or do something similar. And yes people can do what they want, and I'm also allowed to complain and judge people.
Bweh

EneT wrote:

Even then, no idea why it should bother you; let them do what they want and keep to yourself. Get with the times and stop picking at all the small things people do.
Not to say that I don't do that, but that wouldn't change my thoughts on selfies.
Aurani
The most retarded answer someone can give is the 'they can do whatever they want, it's their life'.
No, people have to learn that privacy can't be shoved up other people's faces. There are far too many human rights nowadays - I'd like to see someone live with that kind of attitude during the middle ages.
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

The most retarded answer someone can give is the 'they can do whatever they want, it's their life'.
No, people have to learn that privacy can't be shoved up other people's faces. There are far too many human rights nowadays - I'd like to see someone live with that kind of attitude during the middle ages.
What do you mean by this?
Rilene
I don't mind at all if they take selfie since the phone/camera belongs to them, they can do WHATEVER THEY WANT TO, doesn't matter from taking a picture of themselves with their friend, family, cousin, strangers, skys, dog, cat and even the trash because the own the device.

Unless if it is excessive where people were taking selfies everywhere from steps to steps, location to location and like 18 images attempted to get a perfect lighting.
In russia, they even attempted to stop them due to accident and injuries caused by selfies, some even died (or maybe just seriously injured) because of selfies.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... e-campaign
chaee
But first, lemme take a selfie ♪
kirueggy
Selfies are okay, but aren't when it's coming from that certain self-centered low ego narcissistic no self esteem person that updates their social media profile with nothing but pictures of themselves. I know a couple of friends who do this exact same habit and one of them even has a selfie of themselves as their phone background. Pathetic
repr1se
Selfies are for attention whores that can't even ask someone to take a picture for them.
7ambda
I hate the word itself. It sounds too silly and kiddish.
- Sugoi Sugoi -
Annoying af
deadbill
Selfie is nothing to do with narcissism.

In fact, a person who have the tendency is rarely willing to do selfie, as it is done by the majority of people and it may hurt his/her pride. As a human being who diagnosed with tendency of narcissism, one of Antisocial Personality Disorders (APD) in case if you are wondering, I know this very well.