forum

Quadrilate-Don~! [STD/CTB/Taiko/Mania] (Update 11/22/15)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
NOTE:
This skin has Loud Sounds, Flashing Elements and Bright Colors.
please play with caution if you have seizures or other cases related.

Quadrilate-Don~!
skin by Eeneehaww30PH
A skin which is based of square elements and includes Don-Chan from Taiko no Tatsujin Series.
my very first skin! hope you like it. :). also, it has no HD version yet. (I think it will not happen.)

Screenshots!
INTERFACE

GAMEPLAY

Video Preview!
TAIKO:

OSU! STANDARD:
Changelog!
07/13/25- Initial Release
07/21/15- Elements with Squares are a bit Changed. (more Flat-designed Squares except taiko-slider.)
07/28/15- Added Modifications for taiko sliders and in the main menu. sound effect click-short-confirm also changed.
08/23/15- Changed some elements in Taiko mode. the glow in the scrolling bar might change in the future.
09/03/15- BIG UPDATE! Changed the Elements in the interface. Back Button, Skip Button, Pause & fail screen buttons. also in the taiko slider again.
09/26/15- Added 2 new download options! u can now choose from the HQ ver. with improved images and Lite Ver. with less animations and for real gameplay!
09/26 15(2)- TAIKO HIT ANIMATIONS?! Yep. i have it. :)
11/06/15- Finally Fixed the Comboburst sounds Issue!
- also improved the square particles.
- The HQ has a Temporary changed Cursor. If you don't like it, get the original cursor at the Lite version and tell me so I can change it again.
11/22/15- Some Elements are changed in order to cope with osu!'s new adjustments.
- 100, geki and 50 judgements changed.
- subtle cursor now applies with Lite version of skin.

Downloads!
HQ VERSION:
With a dynamic appearance! moar flashy effects and movements. good for casual gameplay and/or a High-Performance PC.
OSK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv05dtplzhnfp5j/Quadrilate-don%21.osk?dl=0
ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwvf9iy5sb4rxtz/Quadrilate-don%21%20HQ%21.zip?dl=0

LITE VERSION:
Recommended for those with some difficulties in display and/or for more advanced gameplay. has less animations.
OSK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/phmyc2r06qhbq7k/Quadrilate-don%21%20Lite%21.osk?dl=0
ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5y4fpse4ytta6l/Quadrilate-don%21%20Lite%21.zip?dl=0
Problems? Tell me so i can fix it! Thanks!

Check Out the New Version, QUADRILATE-2! DA-DON!~
(wait at 0:23 of the video)

OsuMe65
Of all the fonts around the web... Why Impact?
And ya, congrats for ruining Just Dance 2015's interface lol
Danger Melon
I like that cursor o3o
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

OsuMe65 wrote:

Of all the fonts around the web... Why Impact?
And ya, congrats for ruining Just Dance 2015's interface lol
haha u know about JD2015? yep. i've inspired some from JD2015 and.. that impact font.. for now. maybe i'll find a better one.
tanakaa
a fab skin <3
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Danger Melon wrote:

I like that cursor o3o
:)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Sakura2k5 wrote:

a fab skin <3
tnxxxx :)
hiandbye
This is an amazing skin! The prettiest I've ever seen.
Gameplay wise I had to delete the scorebar animations because my PC can't handle it and it would have distracted me anyway. Sorry~

I love the Taiko drum, the little L & R extra squares underneath, the hitsounds, the whole design, everything! I love this skin. <3
Thank you so much for making it!
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

hiandbye wrote:

This is an amazing skin! The prettiest I've ever seen.
Gameplay wise I had to delete the scorebar animations because my PC can't handle it and it would have distracted me anyway. Sorry~

I love the Taiko drum, the little L & R extra squares underneath, the hitsounds, the whole design, everything! I love this skin. <3
Thank you so much for making it!
np!!
oh. yep. maybe i can make a version with no animations for some PCs.
thanks for the suggestion (even u didn't told me) btw.
hiandbye
Actually, maybe one slight negative. The sound effects are a little louder than usual, right? I like that idea generally, but I think you overdid it a little. Especially the combobreak sound effect, that's too loud.
Mio Yamanobe
I really like this skin. Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

hiandbye wrote:

Actually, maybe one slight negative. The sound effects are a little louder than usual, right? I like that idea generally, but I think you overdid it a little. Especially the combobreak sound effect, that's too loud.
will do it in the next times. thanks!
snz
BEST SKIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nijntje
I absolutely adore this skin *especially the hit sounds* but my one big problem is the combo burst sounds. Because they don't reset when you make a mistake, a lot of the time when I reach a 50 combo, I end up with the game yelling at me saying "400 combo!!" I don't know if this is fixable, but if theres an alternative for the combo bursts, that would be nice...
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Nijntje wrote:

I absolutely adore this skin *especially the hit sounds* but my one big problem is the combo burst sounds. Because they don't reset when you make a mistake, a lot of the time when I reach a 50 combo, I end up with the game yelling at me saying "400 combo!!" I don't know if this is fixable, but if theres an alternative for the combo bursts, that would be nice...
Oh about that, i don't really know if there's something to fix it, cause i have other skins which has also this same problem, though. Maybe it's a game bug or some sort of it. Anyway thanks for the suggestion for the alt combobursts. I'll try to find some which fits,

(I just remembered i had more suggestions to be done.)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Nijntje wrote:

Oh about that, i don't really know if there's something to fix it, cause i have other skins which has also this same problem, though. Maybe it's a game bug or some sort of it. Anyway thanks for the suggestion for the alt combobursts. I'll try to find some which fits,

(I just remembered i had more suggestions to be done.)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
Hey, um, about the previews Please don't complain if it is not changed... I just got a really short time to update this skin..
i promise i will do them when I was done with collegeworks. thanks! :)
Monoyoshi
its veeeery cool skin. ;_;
FlamingRok
Love this skin, it's very beautiful!

Few things though, I feel the combo-break sound is quite irritating, and (this is very minor) the combo sounds are off ("go-juu" combo plays at 30 combo rather than at 50 combo). These are just my own opinion, of course, so feel free to ignore~
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

FlamingRok wrote:

Love this skin, it's very beautiful!

Few things though, I feel the combo-break sound is quite irritating, and (this is very minor) the combo sounds are off ("go-juu" combo plays at 30 combo rather than at 50 combo). These are just my own opinion, of course, so feel free to ignore~
oh yes about that, i am still finding some combo alts for that, and i do not really know how to fix that issue. i'm also having that as well.
and that combobreak... I forgot to fix it before the latest release.
hiandbye
About combo-sounds, don't you just specify that in the skin.ini with this?

CustomComboBurstSounds: 50,100,200,300,...
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

hiandbye wrote:

About combo-sounds, don't you just specify that in the skin.ini with this?

CustomComboBurstSounds: 50,100,200,300,...
woah thanks for this! sorry I'm just new to the stuff about skin.ini
yusril1234

Eeneehaww30PH wrote:

NOTE:
This skin has Loud Sounds, Flashing Elements and Bright Colors.
please play with caution if you have seizures or other cases related.

Will Release an Another update in 2000 or more Thread Views!
(LINKS ARE NOW RELEASED! PREVIEWS WILL BE UPDATED AFTER. :))

Quadrilate-Don~!
skin by Eeneehaww30PH
A skin which is based of square elements and includes Don-Chan from Taiko no Tatsujin Series.
my very first skin! hope you like it. :). also, it has no HD version yet. (I think it will not happen.)

Screenshots!
INTERFACE

GAMEPLAY

Video Preview!
TAIKO:

OSU! STANDARD:
Changelog!
07/13/25- Initial Release
07/21/15- Elements with Squares are a bit Changed. (more Flat-designed Squares except taiko-slider.)
07/28/15- Added Modifications for taiko sliders and in the main menu. sound effect click-short-confirm also changed.
08/23/15- Changed some elements in Taiko mode. the glow in the scrolling bar might change in the future.
09/03/15- BIG UPDATE! Changed the Elements in the interface. Back Button, Skip Button, Pause & fail button. also in the taiko slider again.
09/26/15- Added 2 new download options! u can now choose from the HQ ver. with improved images and Lite Ver. with less animations and for real gameplay!
09/26 15(2)- TAIKO HIT ANIMATIONS?! Yep. i have it. :)
Once you have updated the skin, Be Sure to get rid of the old skin folder! this can prevent some conflicts.

Downloads!
HQ VERSION:
With a dynamic appearance! moar flashy effects and movements. recommended for casual gameplay and/or a Good-Performance PC.
OSK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv05dtplzhnfp5j/Quadrilate-don%21.osk?dl=0
ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwvf9iy5sb4rxtz/Quadrilate-don%21%20HQ%21.zip?dl=0

LITE VERSION:
Recommended for those with some difficulties in display and/or for more advanced gameplay. has less animations.
OSK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/phmyc2r06qhbq7k/Quadrilate-don%21%20Lite%21.osk?dl=0
ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5y4fpse4ytta6l/Quadrilate-don%21%20Lite%21.zip?dl=0
Problems? Tell me so i can fix it! Thanks!

Don't Want the last update? or mix and match? tell me again to give the link of old version!
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
Finally fixed the comboburst sound issue!
check it out! :)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
back!
some elements are optimized to catch up osu!'s latest update!
check it out and update the skin!
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
new skin incoming!!!!
PhilippineEevee
Very amazing skin I've ever seen :D

also the combo break makes me laugh xDDD
TailsChibiFox
oof...i think the recent osu updates must've jacked up the skin, for a few months it was working fine, like it functions all normally but on taiko when the beats start moving their faces the smaller beats like pop out of place

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/553153385478619137-561031641280020480-unknown.png?width=832&height=468

linked above is kinda what im tryna to explain
sahemy sarayt
Me encanta este skin <3
fabrizioXDY
i have a bug in taiko mode the notes are in another place!!!
andrecraper
love it