forum

Quadrilate-Don~! [STD/CTB/Taiko/Mania] (Update 11/22/15)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
NOTE:
This skin has Loud Sounds, Flashing Elements and Bright Colors.
please play with caution if you have seizures or other cases related.

Quadrilate-Don~!
skin by Eeneehaww30PH
A skin which is based of square elements and includes Don-Chan from Taiko no Tatsujin Series.
my very first skin! hope you like it. :). also, it has no HD version yet. (I think it will not happen.)

Screenshots!
INTERFACE

GAMEPLAY

Video Preview!
TAIKO:

OSU! STANDARD:
Changelog!
07/13/25- Initial Release
07/21/15- Elements with Squares are a bit Changed. (more Flat-designed Squares except taiko-slider.)
07/28/15- Added Modifications for taiko sliders and in the main menu. sound effect click-short-confirm also changed.
08/23/15- Changed some elements in Taiko mode. the glow in the scrolling bar might change in the future.
09/03/15- BIG UPDATE! Changed the Elements in the interface. Back Button, Skip Button, Pause & fail screen buttons. also in the taiko slider again.
09/26/15- Added 2 new download options! u can now choose from the HQ ver. with improved images and Lite Ver. with less animations and for real gameplay!
09/26 15(2)- TAIKO HIT ANIMATIONS?! Yep. i have it. :)
11/06/15- Finally Fixed the Comboburst sounds Issue!
- also improved the square particles.
- The HQ has a Temporary changed Cursor. If you don't like it, get the original cursor at the Lite version and tell me so I can change it again.
11/22/15- Some Elements are changed in order to cope with osu!'s new adjustments.
- 100, geki and 50 judgements changed.
- subtle cursor now applies with Lite version of skin.

Downloads!
HQ VERSION:
With a dynamic appearance! moar flashy effects and movements. good for casual gameplay and/or a High-Performance PC.
OSK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv05dtplzhnfp5j/Quadrilate-don%21.osk?dl=0
ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwvf9iy5sb4rxtz/Quadrilate-don%21%20HQ%21.zip?dl=0

LITE VERSION:
Recommended for those with some difficulties in display and/or for more advanced gameplay. has less animations.
OSK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/phmyc2r06qhbq7k/Quadrilate-don%21%20Lite%21.osk?dl=0
ZIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5y4fpse4ytta6l/Quadrilate-don%21%20Lite%21.zip?dl=0
Problems? Tell me so i can fix it! Thanks!

Check Out the New Version, QUADRILATE-2! DA-DON!~
(wait at 0:23 of the video)

OsuMe65
Of all the fonts around the web... Why Impact?
And ya, congrats for ruining Just Dance 2015's interface lol
Danger Melon
I like that cursor o3o
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

OsuMe65 wrote:

Of all the fonts around the web... Why Impact?
And ya, congrats for ruining Just Dance 2015's interface lol
haha u know about JD2015? yep. i've inspired some from JD2015 and.. that impact font.. for now. maybe i'll find a better one.
tanakaa
a fab skin <3
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Danger Melon wrote:

I like that cursor o3o
:)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Sakura2k5 wrote:

a fab skin <3
tnxxxx :)
hiandbye
This is an amazing skin! The prettiest I've ever seen.
Gameplay wise I had to delete the scorebar animations because my PC can't handle it and it would have distracted me anyway. Sorry~

I love the Taiko drum, the little L & R extra squares underneath, the hitsounds, the whole design, everything! I love this skin. <3
Thank you so much for making it!
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

hiandbye wrote:

This is an amazing skin! The prettiest I've ever seen.
Gameplay wise I had to delete the scorebar animations because my PC can't handle it and it would have distracted me anyway. Sorry~

I love the Taiko drum, the little L & R extra squares underneath, the hitsounds, the whole design, everything! I love this skin. <3
Thank you so much for making it!
np!!
oh. yep. maybe i can make a version with no animations for some PCs.
thanks for the suggestion (even u didn't told me) btw.
hiandbye
Actually, maybe one slight negative. The sound effects are a little louder than usual, right? I like that idea generally, but I think you overdid it a little. Especially the combobreak sound effect, that's too loud.
Mio Yamanobe
I really like this skin. Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

hiandbye wrote:

Actually, maybe one slight negative. The sound effects are a little louder than usual, right? I like that idea generally, but I think you overdid it a little. Especially the combobreak sound effect, that's too loud.
will do it in the next times. thanks!
snz
BEST SKIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nijntje
I absolutely adore this skin *especially the hit sounds* but my one big problem is the combo burst sounds. Because they don't reset when you make a mistake, a lot of the time when I reach a 50 combo, I end up with the game yelling at me saying "400 combo!!" I don't know if this is fixable, but if theres an alternative for the combo bursts, that would be nice...
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Nijntje wrote:

I absolutely adore this skin *especially the hit sounds* but my one big problem is the combo burst sounds. Because they don't reset when you make a mistake, a lot of the time when I reach a 50 combo, I end up with the game yelling at me saying "400 combo!!" I don't know if this is fixable, but if theres an alternative for the combo bursts, that would be nice...
Oh about that, i don't really know if there's something to fix it, cause i have other skins which has also this same problem, though. Maybe it's a game bug or some sort of it. Anyway thanks for the suggestion for the alt combobursts. I'll try to find some which fits,

(I just remembered i had more suggestions to be done.)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

Nijntje wrote:

Oh about that, i don't really know if there's something to fix it, cause i have other skins which has also this same problem, though. Maybe it's a game bug or some sort of it. Anyway thanks for the suggestion for the alt combobursts. I'll try to find some which fits,

(I just remembered i had more suggestions to be done.)
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH
Hey, um, about the previews Please don't complain if it is not changed... I just got a really short time to update this skin..
i promise i will do them when I was done with collegeworks. thanks! :)
Monoyoshi
its veeeery cool skin. ;_;
FlamingRok
Love this skin, it's very beautiful!

Few things though, I feel the combo-break sound is quite irritating, and (this is very minor) the combo sounds are off ("go-juu" combo plays at 30 combo rather than at 50 combo). These are just my own opinion, of course, so feel free to ignore~
Topic Starter
Eeneehaww30PH

FlamingRok wrote:

Love this skin, it's very beautiful!

Few things though, I feel the combo-break sound is quite irritating, and (this is very minor) the combo sounds are off ("go-juu" combo plays at 30 combo rather than at 50 combo). These are just my own opinion, of course, so feel free to ignore~
oh yes about that, i am still finding some combo alts for that, and i do not really know how to fix that issue. i'm also having that as well.
and that combobreak... I forgot to fix it before the latest release.
show more