forum

Just wondering if any there are any trackpad players?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nui Kyun
I started playing Osu without a mouse on my laptop and I have been doing so since december when I first got this game. A lot of people say that its really difficult to play on a trackpad, but I think its easier than using a mouse. I can even play on hard beat maps up to 4 stars sometimes. Mostly I just play on normal though with hidden mods on. Are there any other players out there who prefer to play using a trackpad over a mouse?
:?:
winber1
i wish you luck on 6 star+ maps
Yuudachi-kun

winber1 wrote:

i wish you luck on 6 star+ maps
I don't expect him to get anywhere.
Astrofiziks
that doesn't sound very fun
pandaBee

Nui Kyun wrote:

I can even play on hard beat maps up to 4 stars sometimes.
StephOsu
how DO YOU EVEN PLAY WITH TRACKPAD omg next generation cookiezi
Gumpy
there aren't any
trebby
No, it's not a viable play style.
KanoSet
i don't think there is .. and if there is ppl playing with it it's just for fun
but you won't get anywhere with such a playstyle
better to get a mouse or even a tablet
Endaris
If you want to be a hipster play with a trackball.
Otherwise just play mouse or tablet.
Topic Starter
Nui Kyun
To be honest, I would play with a tablet if I could, but right now all the money I have is going into college. As soon as I get enough though I might just buy one.
pandaBee

Nui Kyun wrote:

To be honest, I would play with a tablet if I could, but right now all the money I have is going into college. As soon as I get enough though I might just buy one.
Stop playing video games and go study then.
Yuudachi-kun
And get a non ugly avatar.
Astrofiziks

Khelly wrote:

it's what's on the inside that counts
Yuudachi-kun

Astrofiziks wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It really isn't since we'll judge you for what's on the outside and leave with us that impression for a very long time after we know you.
winber1

Astrofiziks wrote:

Khelly wrote:

yeah i agree, kidneys are pretty cool
Sync
only new players without mouses play with their trackpad, OP. You've probably made it the furthest using that playstyle. Good job. What kind of trackpad are you using?

P.S.: Everybody in this thread is a faggot except for winber maybe
Yuudachi-kun
I am big homo
ZenithPhantasm

Khelly wrote:

I am big homo
Yes you are
Laeloin
Why are you insulting him/her . Animals have feelings too . jk . I heard that SapphireGhost used to play with this playstyle but I`m not sure tho
ZenithPhantasm

Laeloin wrote:

Why are you insulting him/her . Animals have feelings too . jk . I heard that SapphireGhost used to play with this playstyle but I`m not sure tho
SapphireGhost uses a Cintiq/TabletPC.
Korbl

KanoSet wrote:

i don't think there is .. and if there is ppl playing with it it's just for fun
but you won't get anywhere with such a playstyle
better to get a mouse or even a tablet

I play trackpad (with my finger ofc) at 4.5* and up. It's just because I dont have a good mouse, and I don't own a tablet/pen. But, it gets quite ez once you understand how to use it. But just like all other playstyles, it takes time to master Ar10+ maps. I'm only at Ar9, but accuracy and jumps aren't the issue. More or less, is reading faster maps as well as making sure ur fingers dont start to sweat ;)