Eiko Shimamiya - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vell
Tomorrow TM

Kei wrote:

• [Vell's Insane]
  1. 00:56:849 (4) - This sounds and feels off, plays awkward because it's like a slider with a random repeat that isn't following anything and is probably made like this for the sake of filling up this part easily. The rhythm here should be something more like this. Please try it out :3
  2. 01:01:420 (7) - Same here, but with the little difference that this time the repeat doesn't sound as bad, but it's still a rhythm that's lacking and could be improved since the instrumental asks for 1/2 notes, not a 1/4 long slider.

pinataman wrote:

[Vell's Insane]

00:07:691 (6) – This slider is unsnapped at the end

00:26:277 (2,3,4) – There are times like this where you use stacks inconsistently in the rhythm which can be a little annoying to play. Since you use a lot more ¼ stacks, I'd space out (2,3).
00:29:134 (4,5,6) – Yeah, it'd be nice if you unstacked (4,5)
02:14:706 (5,6,7) – This technique is used a few times in the map so check them all and see if you can do something about it.
00:52:563 (5,1) – This stack is good though because there aren't any ¼ rhythm stacks to confuse it with, and the spacing before it heavily indicates this is a 1/1 gap, so it's a lot nicer to play

checked and fixed all stacks like these that stood out to me

00:41:992 (3) – This long reverse slider really really really slows down the map. The player goes from 5 or 6 clicks for every two beats down to 1 with this note. Are you sure there is something in the music that calls for you to disengage the player for this long? Try instead to fill this in with a light rhythm like: http://puu.sh/ocI3y/3987a0a8a2.jpg
00:44:277 (3) – Same thing with a lot of these long reverse sliders. There is a very big difference between the long slider sections and the not long slider sections, so try to make this difference not so big.
00:51:134 (3) – I'll stop mentioning them with this one, so double check all these and see if you really want to keep them (even 3/4 reverses like 00:19:706 (3) – )
00:48:277 (1) – This one is much better because you give the player a rest without grinding the map to a halt.

changed pretty much all the long reverse slider and remapped their respective parts accordingly

01:18:277 (7) – Consider making this a ¼ slider since the note at 01:18:420 – could be emphasized done

01:34:277 (1,2,1) – Just a personal preference, but I like starting notes after spinner more towards the center so the player has an easier time resetting back into circle-clicking mod moved it a bit closer to the center

02:00:992 (4,5,6) – This spacing is inconsistent in terms of rhythm
02:02:420 (2,3,4) – again, you have the same distance used for both ¼ rhythm and ½ rhythm when the audio isn't strong enough to suggest this, and so it's frustrating to play since it's easily misinterpreted what rhythm you're going for.

completely changed this and similar parts to fix the spacing and the long reverse slider issue

02:19:134 (5) – This slider is off the grid towards the bottom. Please raise this pattern up to give it room off the edge. done

02:34:849 (4) – I don't like the ½ gap that's about to come, so try a rhythm like this: http://puu.sh/ocNFz/4978fb7c79.jpg done

02:59:563 (2,3) – This is a little odd since it kind of looks like ctrl + G ing (3) is the more natural movement, but your spacing pattern gives enough of a hint of where to go that this might be okay, but I thought I'd still point it out because the flow is a little bit odd. It feels fine to me, might come back to this though

Battle wrote:

[Vell]
00:03:405 (1,2) - I don't really get why this overlaps, kinda just seems messy ;;

00:07:977 - ;; You mapped the vocals here, and having the next time they start appear on a slider end is sadddddd

00:07:690 (6) - Speaking of sad

00:26:277 (2,3,4) - The way you make the players pause for a brief like, moment, is kinda ambiguous t b h. Pretty easy to mistake it for like 3 consecutive 1/4. Maybe do something similar to 00:29:134 (4,5,6) - ? I like this pause tho, but I fixed the stack with proper spacing from a previous mod already

00:37:277 (8,1) - I feel like stacking here really takes away from the emphasis of the downbeat, mostly because you already have 1/4 things that are just like 00:36:706 (5,6,7) - where the spacing is pretty big, then you're followed up by a stacked thing with a strong beat on it :/// I stacked 00:37:277 (8) - with 00:36:992 (7) - and did this to all similar parts to give emphasize on the downbeat

00:59:134 - The vocal on this is pretty prominent, maybe make this clickable? I aimed to go more for the drums and I like the pattern so I will keep this

01:01:420 (7) - 3/4 repeat doesn't work in this case imo, since the note that you have that follows it is pretty soft in the music at this point, maybe follow something pretty prominent here, like the vocal? (It would be a 1/2 repeat followed by w/e) fixed through previous mod

01:14:849 (4,5) - Maybe try? done

01:25:992 (3) - Took a quick look at other kiais, nothing have a 1/4 repeat like this, so maybe map it out, cuz it's unstructured changed

02:19:134 (5,1) - Just to be safe, you might want to move 5 a little bit up, so that way later on you won't accidentally make it go off screen cuz it's pretty close to being offscreen changed

02:24:849 (8) - For something that's pretty strong in the music, it quickly get's "outshined" by sth like 02:25:992 (4,5) - spacing-wise lol increased its spacing

02:30:277 (4,5) - Maybe try that one rhythm I suggested, it's kinda awkward how vocals get heavily ignored ;;\ done

02:35:420 (1) - Maybe make this two 1/4 sliders instead? Pretty obvious note on blue tick done

04:00:849 - Maybe make clickable then spin? Id like to keep this unclickable because the instrumental goes completely silent at 04:00:563 -

04:21:134 - Why not make this clickable? It's pretty audible imo I dont hear any clickable beat though, just the sound getting louder
thanks for all the mods, I left out the beginning part for now ( I cant map parts with almost no to very little density at all for shit) might try something there again.

fixed diff with an absolute mess of hitsounds because oko said I dont need to rehitsound the changed parts
https://0paste.com/8443

I also noticed there might be some weird or out of place NCs, I will check them later myself. Feel free to point them out tho to whoever mods next.
Topic Starter
Okoratu
Ok updated.

Todo list
  1. I need to answer Endaris' post properly
  2. I need to answer pinataman for Marin's Hard
  3. Battle
  4. Answer Jinx Mod, for me, Elvis and whoever im supposed to answer for
  5. carry over hitsounding update to diffs and fix errors

Endaris wrote:

Hi there, finally getting to it! Hi there, finally getting to it!

Easy Collab

So first of all this diff is incredibly sexy in general. I looked at it on Saturday to get a first impression and I immediately felt the urge to throw a star because it's so cool.
I see slight spread-issues though as the rhythm is very difficult for an Easy-Diff actually even more difficult than in the Normal due to the use of active 1/4 snaps especially coupled with the rhythmic shift to the 1/2 snap at the end of the pattern while the Normal only uses 1/4 on inactive snaps. this has been taken care of by declaring this diff a normal and introducing a beginner / really easy easy diff to this set :D
Short practical elaboration:
With 00:19:135 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - you teach the player to expect the 1/4 correctly. This is pretty cool.
Then you repeat the patterns like 3 or 4 times and then boom:
00:35:134 (1,2) - Suddenly the slider is on a 1/2 snap.
And then 00:38:420 (2) - immediately 1/4 snap again.
It is questionable whether you can expect a new player to correctly read it based on distance or not. I'd say he can't but yeah, that one isn't related to quality of the diff itself.
WH Y IS E ACH OF Y OUR POINTS A SEPARATE LIST HOW MUCH FREETIME DO YOU HAVE
Upon taking a closer look I still found some things to adress though!
  1. 00:36:849 (3) - I don't think reducing volume to 40% is enough here. There is a very clear reset in all parts of the instrumentalisation here, in fact it's completely left out by the music. Making it a circle would also ease the transition between the two parts so I would strongly suggest leaving the red tick empty!
It's not really left out, in fact it's a bridge so that's why this is a bridge between two parts so now it's a bridge lol
  1. 00:37:420 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - This looks like an inconsistent pattern to me. I can easily hear what the first refers to but it's hard to tell what the second one is going on about and especially why it is different. If you say that you want to bring out vocals here I have to ask why you didn't do it at the first pattern. Decide on one thing to follow here please. I suppose you can use a different pattern for this spot elsewhere but I think it would be good if you kept it consistent in one place. It doesn't fit together like that *paraphrasing intensifies*
this is a pretty simple pattern that follows drums, the question here is why is 00:39:706 (1,2,3) - not following drums properly :// (and idk if this is changeworthy because Jinx can still claim to follow vocals, let's see if he does)
  1. 00:55:706 (1,2,3) - This looks like something you would map in a hard-dif. 00:56:563 (2) - to connect the held sounds is kind of overkill at this level and takes away a significant amount of drag-feeling from the first slider. I suggest extending that one to 3/2.
well this is something Yuii wanted to remap, but i disagree at this bpm this is something that can very well go into a normal lol.
  1. 00:59:134 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - I'm not satisfied with this pattern. The sliderend of the first slider after NC feels very awkward and the vocal accent at 01:01:992 - is only lightly represented too. On top of it you miss out on 00:59:563 - even though it's easily achieveable considering that you're going for vocals in this part. YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Here are the options I could think of
    Pretending to follow the background chords while the vocal volume is low

Pretending to be a drummer while the vocal volume is low

I prefer the first one but you can probably make something up by yourself too.
  1. 01:04:277 (6) - I'd make this a single to contrast the note after. It feels weird if you drag this note into the note that you actually want to give a dragged feeling. The white tick also has some kind of finish sound while the red tick only gets some repercussions of that+a bit of drum so this would perfectly make sense to me.
I agree, you don't need that much reasoning though, either ppl will agree right away and skip your rest or they will disagree and skip the rest xD
  1. 01:06:277 (2) - Vocals suggest a repeatslider? It's kind of similar to the one above as repeatsliders don't give a strong drag-feeling either. And you did it at 01:08:563 (4) - too
yeah they do
  1. 01:10:563 - I want to click this note so much. pls let me D: yui wants to remap this part as well xD
    Maybe this?

Or this? \:

(The vocal kind blurs a lot into red despite being on blue lol)
    Or

Probably unrankable due to recovery though and having the Kiai delayed would suck. yes that's unrankable, good observation :D
  1. 01:21:134 (1,2,3) - I think this is the pattern variation I already disliked before? I think varying the pattern for the end of this Kiai phrase is a good idea but it is not good if you break up the one rhythmic pattern that makes this song so characteristic

I mean you even broke with common Easy-diff mapping rules before just to actively integrate this into the player's actions. So why not

The pattern stays the same but it plays considerably different by leaving active breaks and involving the active blue snap tap again which is what you wanted to achieve as far as I've seen. (?)
    There are different methods to vary here too and one of the other options I'd like you to consider is mapping less dense in terms of holding keys down
    If you shift more attention to the drums(which doesn't matter for vocals because they align here) you could split the sliders like 01:15:706 (3) - into circles(and merge the latter one to a slider) as the drumpattern doesn't really suggest a slider ok after reading this 5 times... what? Like i don't get your point at all. 01:15:706 (3) - is simplified for the vocal which is held down there, i made 01:28:277 (2) - more consistent by following the idea i had in the first half of it tho
  1. 01:27:992 (1,2,3,4) - same ya that slider changed into a repeat and then it's feerums rhythm rearranged to look a bit nicer xD
  1. 01:30:277 (1,2,3) - Map this closer to the vocals to prepare the long slider?
It looks like all of you mapped one part and its repititions+Kiai with a set pattern so I'll just leave it like that as I would just repeat myself.

Oh wait, BRIDGE

1. 02:58:563 (3) - Split this into separate circles? Or maybe 1/2 slider + single? The sliderend is very strong with drumbeat and very audible chordchange and it's the only downbeat you skipped in this introsection for no apparent reason.
yuiiiii
  1. 03:08:277 (1,2) - This is so unintuitive. Remember this is an Easy-Diff? Unlike previously you didn't introduce this pattern via repeatsliders first nor is it what I would see as the obvious and intuitive pattern here. i changed this
    Opposed to 03:07:134 (3) - where you skip a drumbeat for piano you favor drums over piano here which doesn't make any sense. On top of it the drums are way too dense in this part so you can't properly follow it which is exactly why this turns out to be unintuitive, there's no clear lead which notes to take i somehow can't make much sense of this
  1. 03:15:134 (1,2) - Same but a lot less bad since there isn't a repeatslider before it that ruins the logic. Still, blue snap out of nothing is a NO on Easy-Diffs unless the context absolutely calls for it and in my opinion it clearly does not.
good thing this is a normal now XD
aaaa
  1. 04:08:706 (2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - Is there any reasons to leave out the repeatsliders for blue ticks here? I found that very reassuring on the first part and would love to see it here too.
JINX probably likes clicking the obvious rhythm so he forced that onto normal players, i think for an easy this would be harsh but for a normal it seems rather moderate

aaaa, 2,5h on two diffs sub 2*, why am i so slow?
I might look into other diffs at a later point too~ Thank you for your time, I'll see later on if i have more stuff to discuss because Yuii is gonna remap and i'll probably mod the weird stuff out of feerum's parts or something lool

If you want to discuss anything further please message me.

pinataman wrote:

Hi. Here for M4M from your queue. Hope this helps!

[Nicoratu's Hard]

00:04:262 (3) – This is overlapping the HUD on lower screen sizes. Move all of 00:01:120 (1,2,1,2,3,4) – down for an easy fix good idea

00:22:134 – This sounds like a stronger note in the song than 00:21:849 (2) - , so try a rhythm like this: http://puu.sh/ocDe2/17492adcbd.jpg tbh the drums are stronger, and moreover
00:30:563 (1,2,3,4,5) – You can switch it up between these kinds of rhythms, and here might be a good place to do that too. hmm if more people (like one more) is concerned about this rhythm i'll see what i'll do to this section as a whole but as it is now i think both ways work fine

01:00:277 (1,2,3) – By unstacking (3) and using normal spacing, you give a little more emphasis to the strong drum on it, which I think would be nice. i agree this feels nice

01:13:420 (6) – This is kind of confusing to read with this spacing/stacking/flow (I thought (5) was a reverse slider since that would be the natural way to set up this (6) slider). Try going for a smoother flow like: http://puu.sh/ocDAf/0253456599.jpg Hmmm not really sure this reads perfectly fine for me with the default skin and i didn't even map that o:

01:32:277 (1,1) – This overlap is kind of awkward. Maybe have 01:34:563 (1) – be the blanketed note instead like: http://puu.sh/ocDK4/2d5d72f07c.jpg did this differently but yeah the overlap is gone :D

03:06:849 (2,3) – Consider making this a ¼ slider instead (still a little flustered from the hard section at 03:04:277 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - ) done :D

Good luck!
thanks again :D

J1NX1337 wrote:

Kono mozzu tomare, watashi no mozzu ni!
Normal Mod
[General]

1) Some of the hitsounds seem a bit inconsistent on some diffs, might wanna run a double check maybe. Pointed out a few of them on some of the diffs. that's useless because i will copy over hitsounds again to everyone and adjust everything i can spot after everyone has answered AND YUIII REMAPPED

2) Add "elvis" into the tags? The king needs some recognition after all these years. evilelvis is right there mmm

[Collab Easy]

Easy collabs ftw, especially when you forget which parts are whose. xd
Obviously won't be touching my own parts here. Mainly stuff about blankets, though many of them were quite major. I'd consider rechecking the hitsounds since I found some odd stuff, especially if you didn't do it manually for the first time.

1) 00:56:849 (3,4,1) - You could work on the blankets(?) here a bit more imo. They're quite off and you should at least center the circle between the curves. Atm it looks quite messy. I'd consider doing a bit of remaking here.
fuck you yuii
2) 00:59:134 (2,3) - I'd fix this blanket. It's off a bit, looks kinda weird. Also, I'd curve 01:00:277 (1) - less since it kinda looks like a bad blanket as the way it's now.
yuii will remap
3) 01:02:563 (3,4) - The relation between these is also kinda weird. It looks like an incomplete blanket. Consider fixing the blanket or just doing something else with the slider.
Yuii pls most people seem to have issues with EVERYTHING YOU DID BACK THEN
4) 01:06:277 (2) - I don't really like how you ignore the vocal and beat on 01:06:563 - I think a reverse slider might emphasize the music better here. Its current rhythm threw me off a bit.
oh my fucking god
5) 01:25:706 (1,2) - Blanket's a bit off. xd fixed. i rearranged everything so that it can't blanket

6) 02:15:706 (1) - Curve this a bit more for a better blanket.
cant do this as the entire pattern of 02:15:706 (1,3,2) - is copy pasta sliderino so no form changes
7) 02:27:134 (1) - I think this slider could look a bit smoother towards the end. Consider moving the second red anchor on the slider tick so that it turns right on the beat.
listen to the song closely, it's bents follow the music and therefore their positions are awkward, i did move them slightly to follow properly though :D
8) 02:29:992 (2,3) - The transition between these looks a bit odd to me. Maybe move (3) more to the top left and/or curve the reverse slider a bit less?
fixed differently
9) 03:02:849 (4) - I think you should move this more to the left because of the way that 03:01:420 (3) - curves to it.
YUII
10) 03:16:134 (2) - Why is there a clap here? Shouldn't there be a hitsound on the end of 03:15:134 (1) - instead? The start of 03:16:849 (3) - seems to be missing some as well. I don't know if this is the intentional way you chose to hitsound the set but I thought they were kinda weird. To be honest it might be a good idea to do a full hitsound check (yay) on the whole map.
wut no
11) 03:45:420 (2,3) - Would recommend fixing this blanket.
fixed, just to trigger yuiii with his style
12) 03:53:420 (3) - Would also curve this a bit more for a better blanket.
fixed

[Nicoratu's Hard]

A pretty nice Collab, fun to play. There were maybe a section or two that were a bit confusing. The double reverses and different kind of rhythm were a bit odd at first but then I sort of got the hang of it so it's alright. The kiai was especially good. This is a rhythm game, dropping od to keep "an od spread" doesn't make sense, because od-wise each diff should stand on its own and i think 6.5 works well

1) Maybe drop the OD to 6? It's a relatively easy Hard and the OD gap it leaves with Vell's Insane is quite small, even though his Insane is quite a bit more difficult.

2) 00:01:977 (2) - Wave could look a bit better if you position the second curve point more to the lower right. Not a big deal of course.
i like this wave.
3) 00:53:706 - There's a sound here in the song that you could emphasize by ending the slider here instead. Also there's nothing on 00:54:134 (3) - that would allow this circle. I don't hear anything. It also felt quite out of place when playing.
I want to emphasise the held vocal, so i think this fits nicely, also there is a sound in 00:54:134 - which warrants a circle
4) 00:55:777 (1) - This... should probably be on the beat on 00:55:706 - instead of the 1/8 lol
OH MY GOD LOL
5) 00:56:277 (2) - I also thought it was kinda weird that you don't emphasize the kick heard on 00:56:706 - with anything clickable. Same for 00:56:992 - in this case. 00:59:134 (3) - It was fine here because I felt the quarter beats were a bit more prominent here and the transition to the slider felt more impactful since no beats were ignored. Maybe try some other patterns? Same for other parts like this later on.
keeping 1/4 repeats the same length throughout the whole diff, also most of this section is mapped to vocals so idk what your argument is lolll
6) 01:00:277 (1,2,3) - Having this much stacked with a half beat separation was quite unexpected for my first play and it felt kinda out of place. It doesn't confuse me anymore but I think I'd something else with them rather than just stacking them all on top of each other.
pinatachanged :D
7) 03:04:277 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - I thought this was too confusing/difficult for a Hard, actually broke here. I think it's because of the double reverse combined with lots of sudden consecutive circles and a triplet reverse. Should probably ease it out a little bit with like a slider or something. It's basically 210BPM tapping and makes for quite a difficulty spike.
I will need more opinions on that, for now i'll keep this pattern that way
8) 04:20:992 (9) - I'd end this slider on 04:21:277 - to emphasize that sound in the song and then just add a circle on 04:21:420 - because I think it should also be clickable. Also for some reason, the stacked (8) and (9) confused me a couple of times. Perhaps because of this exact same reason.
NO
9) 04:23:563 (1) - The placement of this circle feels a bit random. Maybe put it near the end of 04:20:992 (9) - (or the circle if you decide to change it) to sort of emphasize the "pause".
ya

[Extra]

Nice Extra, everything flows and plays well! Jump patterns are fun and emphasize the song well. Mainly pointing out trivial stuff like small spacing differences, stacks and your favorite: blankets.

1) 00:39:134 (6,7,8,9) - Perhaps proper triangle out of these like you did at 00:48:277 (6,7,8,9) - ?
did this
2) 01:16:563 (2,6) - Should lower the slider end just a bit so that the blanket is perfect! :>
fuck you, done
3) 01:20:277 (6,7,8,9) - Spacing between the circles in this square is a lil' bit off.
done - __-
4) 01:31:992 (8) - Maybe position this just a bit more to the right so it's sort of blanketed by the slider curve?
done
5) 01:49:277 (5) - Maybe move the slider end a bit to the left so that 01:49:277 (5,6) - are parallel?
no parallelism wasnt intended
6) 02:14:277 (3,6) - Perhaps stack these?
too long to matter in any way
7) 02:27:134 (1) - Curve this a bit more maybe for a better blanket and things?
done ...
8) 02:45:134 (9,1) - These aren't stacking properly because the slider doesn't have enough room to do so. I'd raise the pattern a bit so that they can be stacked perfectly.
nice catch, fixed :D
9) 03:19:420 (7) - Stack this with 03:18:277 (4) - ? If that wasn't the intention then it's at least not perfectly between the start circle of 03:17:706 (2) - and the end circle of 03:18:277 (4) -
changes nothing but whatever
10) 03:54:277 (2,3,4) - Same spacing between these? Suppose it would look a tad cleaner.did close enough.jpg because the entire diff isn't built around perfectly equal distances.

[Elvis' Extra]

Nice Extra! Fun patterns that are a bit more technical than what the other diffs use, which brings more variety, and that's great. Some NCs are a bit inconsistent sometimes so might wanna run a double check on those. I'll be pointing a bunch of them out but I'll leave a bunch for you to check yourself too. So mainly pointing out NCs and spacing differences.

1) Some of the patterns are quite difficult to keep track of because of AR9 such as 03:40:849 (4,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1) - . Also things like stacks are difficult to distinguish whether they're quarter-beat or half-beat separated. Consider raising the AR a bit. I had no problems with most of these on 9.2 for example. Though if you consider it very essential for your map's style then feel free to keep it I guess. :p
2) 00:32:420 (2) - Would lower the slider end just a little bit so that it reverses straight back towards 00:32:277 (1) -
moved the circle around instead
3) Your NCs in this intro segment are a bit odd, and I think somewhat inconsistent. You seem to use quite a bit of NCs all over the place, but then there's parts where you use them pretty much normally again like at 00:41:706 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -. Consider doing an NC double check.
i think the comboing makes sense as it is done to ensure playability of the patterns he useses
4) 00:54:563 (6) - There's a pretty significant song change here so I'd consider an NC.
did something but for the sake of the pattern
5) 01:11:134 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing between these seems quite uneven. I'd even them out to make them look nicer.
fixed mr hitler
6) 01:13:992 - Kiai here? I'd also apply kiai to the other chorus sections of the song since I think they do a pretty good job at helping to emphasize the most intense parts.
no kiai for this diff.
7) 01:18:563 (3) - Should probably NC this for consistency with 01:27:706 (1) -
lolk
8) 01:20:277 (1,1) - I find these kinda weird because the sounds on these two sliders aren't really emphasized well imo. These follow a similar pattern as 01:19:992 (1) - but there are no really noticeable quarter beats in the song there unlike on the latter 2 sliders. To emphasize these sounds, I'd make 01:20:277 (1,1) - differ from 01:19:992 (1) - noticeably. Maybe with jumps or at least some other kind of pattern. Or perhaps just replace them with circles or something, whatever works for you. Same for 01:29:420 (1,1) - and similar patterns later on if you repeat it. 02:35:706 (1,1) - These ones are a bit better since they differ from 02:35:420 (1) - in their pattern which helps to bring forth the difference of the sound in the song here.
this is called emphasis through patterning and i think it works pretty well
9) 01:22:563 (7) - Maybe NC here as well.
hm ok
10) 01:30:563 (1,2,3) - Consistent spacing between these?
current thing works fine imo
11) 01:49:277 (5) - Move the slider end just a bit more to the right for a perfect blanket. lol
... ok
12) 01:49:992 (7,8,9) - Same 10)?
same 10) ! XD
13) 02:11:134 (1,1) - NC inconsistency here with 00:55:706 (1,2) - Also the NCing in this part differs quite a lot from the NCing at the part at 00:55:706 - so might wanna look into it a bit, since I don't think I'll be pointing everything out myself.
made consistent
14) 02:14:563 (3) - Maybe move this a bit to the top right so that the end points of 02:13:992 (1,2,3) - form a proper triangle?
not necessary
15) 02:18:849 (1,2,3) - Could make these look a bit better, like so: http://puu.sh/nUOUZ/58052af9a3.jpg You just need to rotate (3) counter-clockwise a bit. Then you could reposition 02:19:706 (1,2,3,4) - a bit so that (4) is right in the center of 02:18:849 (1,2,3) -
fixed
16) 02:31:134 (7,8,9,10) - Spacing between these looks kinda messy. Might wanna even it out a bit.
works fine imo
17) 02:36:277 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2) - The way you NC these differs quite a bit from 01:20:849 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - so might wanna make these a bit more consistent.
the pattern differs and needs different comboing for playability :D
18) 02:40:277 (1) - Also the NCs here and a bit further on kinda differ from 01:24:849 (7) - etc. so perhaps make em a bit more consistent, though it's not as big of a problem here.
for the pattern
19) 02:44:134 (1,2,3) - Maybe even out the spacing between these? Not a big deal really.
works fine imo
20) 02:53:992 (8) - NC here you like did at 02:51:706 (1) - ?
ok
21) 03:02:420 (5,6,7) - That stack looks a bit weird, maybe do something about it. lol
messed around with it a bit
22) 03:03:134 (1,2,3,4) - Even out the spacing here maybe?
nah o.o
23) 03:29:849 (5) - I'd curve this a bit more so it'd look nicer imo. Also so it's a bit more similar to 03:28:849 (1) -
russian mapping
24) 03:35:134 (7) - Maybe NC here like you did at 03:25:992 (1) - ?
okay
25) 03:37:420 (8) - Same?
same
26) 03:46:563 (1,2,3,4) - Even spacing? (1) differs from the rest.
not worth
27) 04:14:563 (3) - Shouldn't this be an NC instead because of the change in the song here?
no..?
28) 04:19:277 (2,3,1) - This stack screws me over quite a bit. It's hard to predict that pause there since it'd be completely possible for the quarter-beat at 04:19:563 - to be mapped, so it's hard to tell whether they're half-beat or quarter-beat separated. Consider doing something about that. The rest play fine at least with a bit higher AR.
haha get gud xD
[Extreme]

Quality map, everything plays and flows great and the music is well emphasized, nice work! Have you considered a more unique diffname to depict Higurashi's theme a bit better? Extreme doesn't exactly cut it imo, reminds me too much of sports. xD Something more sinister would be quite fitting for the song's theme imo.

1) 00:11:405 (1) - I think the wave would look better if you lowered the second curve point more to the lower right.
i like this wave
2) 00:21:992 (3) - This could be a bit further away from 00:21:706 (2) - to better emphasize the drum. The other parts like this seem to have more spacing between the slider and circle than this.
sure since the slider is a dropoff this makes sense
3) 00:45:277 (3) - Maybe move this slider end a bit to the right so that it's parallel with 00:44:277 (1) - ?
wasnt going for parallel things in any way
4) 00:46:277 (8) - Not really pointing anything out here but I really like that hitsound, wish you used it a bit more often. lol
lol, nah i dont like spamming drum whistles
5) 00:52:563 (4) - Imo this would look better if you arranged the curve points a bit more like so (even though I know you like weird wave sliders, which is why I'm not touching all of them lol): http://puu.sh/nVNuR/133fea0d52.jpg
not imo D:
6) 01:17:706 (7,10) - Properly blanket these? You do that with 01:17:992 (8,2) - so it would look better if both of them were properly blanketed.
did minor changes
7) 01:24:134 (6) - I'd move the end point just a liiitle bit to the left so they're perfectly parallel.
i tried
8) 01:25:706 (2) - Move this a tad to the left so that the blanket is perfect? Or maybe curve the slider a bit to accomplish that.
u said the stuff on extreme is important
9) 01:52:849 (1) - Would lower the slider end a bit so that it sort of blankets the end of 01:53:134 (2) - better.
k
10) 01:56:849 (7,8,9) - The way you mapped this differs from 00:41:420 (7,8,9) - but I don't know if that's intentional. I guess it's alright to emphasize the vocals with circles as well and it might be alright variety, but I thought I'd make a note of it just in case. Your call.
the vocals are different and that's why these are different
11) 01:57:420 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing between these looks a bit odd. Maybe even out the spacing a bit.
did
12) 01:58:849 (5,6) - I'd probably stack these like you did at 00:43:420 (5,6) -
but they do ?
13) 02:09:706 (3) - Maybe curve this a bit more? The curve on it atm is so slight that it's barely noticeable. Not exactly sure where you were going with that.
feels fine
14) 02:11:134 (1) - I'd move the red anchor in this slider a bit closer to the next curve point, since otherwise it creates a slight lump on the slider curve. Surprisingly enough it's somewhat noticeable.
messed around a bit
15) 02:18:420 - The vocal here is quite prominent so I'd suggest emphasizing it somehow, like you did at 01:02:992 (2) - which feels very nice imo.
ehh not sure if i want this, i can see where you're coming from but not sure if i want this :/
16) 02:22:563 (1) - Would move the slider end just a bit to the right so that it blankets 02:21:706 (4) - better.
did differently
17) 02:41:420 (4) - Would move the slider end point just a bit to the right for a perfect blanket. :>
fuck u tbh
18) 02:46:420 (4,5) - The curves here could be a bit more parallel. Would look nicer.
not what i was going for
19) 03:08:992 (3) - This reverse slider looks really weird, it seems to be using the old slider curvature system so I'd remake the curve. Either that or one of those blazer curves. lol
random bezier hype
20) 04:04:563 (6) - Maybe raise the slider end a bit or move 04:04:134 (5) - a bit to the left for a better blanket?
i don't remember if i did this minor thing
21) 04:06:134 (4) - Would move the slider end a tad to the right and then re-stack it on 04:05:134 (10) - so that it forms a better line with 04:05:992 (3) - like so: http://puu.sh/nVQzp/f820a12f65.jpg
seems unnecessary thb
22) 04:17:134 (2,3) - The curve on the slider would imply that (3) should be lower imo. So I'd rotate the slider maybe like -5° and/or reposition it a bit. Maybe stack the slider end on 04:15:992 (6) - or whatever yeah
Elvis did decide for same kiais as i did after being asked

applied that mod about haha your diffname doesn't quite cut it
Yuii-
Decided to remap my parts 'cause I didn't even know what a blanket was at that time.

Thanks everyone for your support, much appreciate it!
Nozhomi

J1NX1337 wrote:

Kono mozzu tomare, watashi no mozzu ni!
Normal Mod
[Noz's Normal]

Nice Normal, there was some stuff I was about to point out before but another modder seems to have taken care of it. Plays fine now and that's great. There's some stuff about the hitsounds that you might wanna run a double check for.

1) 00:38:849 (3) - I think it would be more satisfying to play this if you made this a reverse slider like 00:37:706 (2) - to map to the vocal echo. So basically reverses on 00:39:277 - and ends at 00:39:706 -. Also NC around 00:39:992 (5) - ? The combo gets kinda long. - Applied only NC, having a snare clickable is better to me and next reverse fit vocal.

2) 00:41:992 (1) - Shouldn't this slider start have a finish and clap like at 00:44:277 (1) - etc.? - Blame oko.

3) 01:16:849 (3,4) - Blanket's off between these. You can still blanket both the start and end like so: http://puu.sh/nUCdN/a82eda53e2.jpg - Fix

4) 01:37:134 (2,3) - Stack's off a little bit. AiMod likes to complain about it. lol - Fix

5) 01:00:277 (4) - NC? Song changes here a bit and the combo's kinda long anyway. - Fix

6) 01:43:992 (2,3) - Should even out the spacing between these. It's a bit too high atm. - Fix

7) 01:51:992 (5) - I thought the offbeat slider here was kinda weird, and I think 01:52:277 - should be clickable because of the high vocal, rather than 01:52:563 (6) - which feels kinda odd. Howbout using three sliders here instead? Or something else. - Fix

8) 01:57:992 (3) - The hitsounds here differ quite a bit from 01:53:420 (3) -. Not sure if it's intentional but I found it kinda weird. I can hear a sort of kick in the song on those parts but I don't think these claps emphasize them very well. - okokokokoko

9) 02:15:706 (4) - Same as 5) - Fix

10) 02:29:420 (1,2) - I found these a bit inconvenient to play because they were stacked, because of the quarter beat slider under it and everything. You don't stack them on 03:42:563 (1,2) - either so I think it'd be better if you didn't stack them. - Fix

11) 02:35:277 (4,5) - Spacing error here too. - Fix

12) 04:07:992 (2,3) - ^Same - Fix

13) 04:21:134 - Maybe silence this slider end? I don't hear anything in the song to make it audible for. - oko²

Kei wrote:

M4M~

• [Noz's Nomal]
  1. 00:39:992 (5) - This combo is too long for a normal diff imo. How about adding NC here in order to follow the vocals and to shorten it? - Fix
  2. 01:09:420 (1) - Place this circle where 01:07:134 (1) was? - Fix
  3. 02:15:706 (4) - Same again about long NC. Perhaps add NC here to shorten it? - Fix

Battle wrote:

eeeeeee

[Noz]
Umm, it kinda feels weird how CS goes 2.7 -> 3 -> 4, maybe reduce cs on this diff? - You mean increase it right ? CS3.2

Maybe raise hp by like a .2 or sth to make hp a bit evener overall? - 4.5 is fine.

00:26:563 (3) - It's like, you have the whole 3/4 repeat thing going for you, but then you break it here. Sure the thing unique to this part is that there's like vocals, but then it's like the vocals aren't even technically just one held vocal, yet you have the directional change to match vocal so i dunno. I feel like it would be better to have it as that 3/4 repeat - Yep wanted to flollow vocal, and it's different from other places because drums don't start on it so I used a 1/1 slider on this purpose.

00:43:992 (4,1) - 00:49:420 (1,2) - zz I took a quick look at sections around this relative position in the music, and it's like, you never reuse stacking elsewhere so structureeee (those parts with vocals and instruments playing) - Fix

01:27:134 (4,1,2,3,4) - I feel like having something stacked under four while all these notes are starting to appear on the screen is bound to cause some readability issues - Tbh should be fine since it's an Advanced diff now, and because of different combo color.

02:29:420 (1,2,3) - Why not have it seperate instead of stacked like you did at 01:13:992 (1,2,3) - ? - Fix

02:47:706 (1) - clickable then spinner? - Fix

rest seems fine
Thx all of you~ Finally done lol.

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffff
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: 01 .mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 204242
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.8
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1120,19119,37405,46563,55691,73977,94548,112834,131119,149405,167691,176849,185977,195119,197492,204262,222563,243119,261405
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Title:Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
TitleUnicode:ひぐらしのなく頃に
Artist:Eiko Shimamiya
ArtistUnicode:島みやえい子
Creator:Okorin
Version:Noz's Advanced
Source:ひぐらしのなく頃に
Tags:07th Expansion Kihhou EvilElvis J1NX1337 Yuii- Nozhomi Feerum Maruyu [Nicole] Yuzu- Vell Marin Okoratu Jinx Enhu When They Cry
BeatmapID:816397
BeatmapSetID:333543

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4.5
CircleSize:3.2
OverallDifficulty:4.5
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"new.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1405,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
1691,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
2262,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
2834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5119,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
5310,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5977,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
6262,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
6834,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
7119,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
10548,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
10834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
11691,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
11834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
14262,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
14548,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
15119,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
15405,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
19206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
27492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
28134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
28277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,0
28349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
35277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
35420,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
36563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
37277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
37420,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
37706,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
43706,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
43849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
44992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
45063,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
45706,-100,4,2,6,40,0,0
45777,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
46563,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
47134,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
47206,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
51849,-100,4,2,3,33,0,0
51920,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
52849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
52992,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
54706,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
54849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
55134,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
55420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
55706,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
64277,-100,4,2,6,55,0,0
64349,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
64563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
64849,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
65420,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
65563,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
69134,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
69206,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
69420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
70849,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
71134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
71420,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
71492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
71706,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
73420,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
73849,-100,4,2,2,55,0,0
73992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
82349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
83134,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
83206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
89849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
89920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
92277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
92563,-100,4,2,1,20,0,1
93242,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
93527,-100,4,2,1,20,0,1
94563,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
94634,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
102849,-100,4,2,5,45,0,0
102920,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
103277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
103563,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
103706,-100,4,2,6,45,0,0
103777,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
110706,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
110849,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
111849,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
111992,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
112420,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
112706,-100,4,2,3,45,0,0
113134,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
119134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
119277,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
120420,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
120492,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
121134,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
121206,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
121992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
122563,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
122634,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
128277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
128420,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
130134,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
130277,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
130563,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
130849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
131134,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
139706,-100,4,2,6,55,0,0
139777,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
139992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
140277,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
140849,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
140992,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
144563,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
144634,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
144849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
146277,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
146563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
146849,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
146920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
147134,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
148849,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
149277,-100,4,2,2,55,0,0
149420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157706,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
157777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
158563,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
158634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
165277,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
165349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
167706,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
169992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
175992,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
176063,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
176849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,0
176920,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
184992,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
185134,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
185563,-100,4,2,3,35,0,0
185849,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
188277,-100,4,2,3,44,0,0
190563,-100,4,2,3,47,0,0
192849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
194277,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
194349,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
195134,-100,4,2,6,53,0,0
195206,-100,4,2,3,53,0,0
197420,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
201992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
204134,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
204277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212563,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
212634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
213420,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
213492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
220134,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
220206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
221992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
222563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
230849,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
230920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
231134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
231706,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
231777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
238420,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
238492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
240849,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
241134,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
241813,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
242099,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
242563,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
243134,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
243206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
251492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
252134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
252277,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
252349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
260563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
261277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
261420,-100,4,2,1,90,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 198,87,109
Combo2 : 254,205,129
Combo3 : 239,114,114
Combo4 : 255,233,125

[HitObjects]
92,304,1120,6,0,P|155:328|219:304,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,244,1977,2,0,L|300:28,1,210,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,184,3405,6,0,L|362:288,2,105,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,100,4548,2,0,P|348:108|304:100,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,48,5691,6,0,P|116:84|132:160,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,240,6548,2,0,P|136:295|208:336,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,152,7977,6,0,B|424:132|424:132|472:152,2,105,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,208,9119,2,0,P|282:216|248:208,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,44,10262,5,2,0:0:0:0:
220,80,10834,2,0,P|227:113|221:148,1,70,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,360,11977,1,8,0:3:0:0:
20,204,12548,2,0,P|72:196|120:224,2,105,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,280,13691,2,0,L|85:343,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,360,14834,6,0,P|330:291|304:220,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
232,185,15691,2,0,P|311:225|416:181,1,210,10|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
272,96,17119,6,0,L|136:112,2,105,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,172,18262,2,0,B|221:182,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,196,19135,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,220,19420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,276,19706,2,0,B|64:320|64:320|86:372,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
147,220,20849,2,0,P|159:187|151:153,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
100,88,21420,5,4,0:3:0:0:
64,164,21706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,248,21992,2,0,P|88:290|136:312,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
64,164,23134,2,0,L|140:176,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
200,124,23706,5,4,0:3:0:0:
268,172,23992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,236,24277,2,0,P|276:255|225:246,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
379,171,25420,2,0,P|401:198|408:232,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
384,312,25992,5,4,0:3:0:0:
304,336,26277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,26563,2,0,B|156:368|156:368|124:360|104:304,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,232,27420,1,4,0:0:0:0:
84,152,27706,2,0,P|76:112|87:66,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
148,36,28277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
224,68,28563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,104,28849,2,0,P|349:119|398:104,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
224,68,29992,2,0,P|216:97|227:147,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
288,188,30563,5,4,0:3:0:0:
220,240,30849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,31134,2,0,L|120:372,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
164,184,32277,2,0,P|199:205|236:212,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
312,204,32849,5,4,0:3:0:0:
264,136,33134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,68,33420,2,0,B|88:56,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
300,68,34563,2,0,B|288:100|288:100|312:160,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,204,35134,5,4,0:3:0:0:
388,132,35420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,208,35706,2,0,P|417:245|389:276,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
320,300,36277,1,2,0:3:0:0:
244,260,36563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
315,216,36849,2,0,P|315:181|300:149,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
236,96,37420,5,4,0:0:0:0:
164,136,37706,2,0,L|56:136,2,105,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,196,38849,1,2,1:2:0:0:
302,228,39134,2,0,P|308:193|300:160,2,70,8|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,296,39992,5,2,0:0:0:0:
196,360,40277,1,8,1:2:0:0:
140,296,40563,2,0,P|135:261|142:227,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,156,41134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
236,88,41420,2,0,P|240:50|231:15,1,70,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
156,56,41992,6,0,P|104:108|32:140,1,140,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,252,42992,2,0,P|155:229|213:183,1,105,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
227,127,43706,1,8,1:2:0:0:
280,192,43992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,228,44277,6,0,P|421:235|483:181,1,140,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
428,76,45277,2,0,B|396:56|396:56|308:64,1,105,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,56,45992,2,0,P|256:92|252:132,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
212,196,46563,5,12,0:3:0:0:
152,256,46849,2,0,L|164:372,2,105,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,47992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
136,112,48277,2,0,L|128:42,2,70,8|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,49134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,276,49420,5,8,1:2:0:0:
104,348,49706,2,0,P|137:353|171:345,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,268,50277,1,2,1:2:0:0:
288,276,50563,2,0,P|321:283|350:304,1,70,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
400,372,51134,6,0,L|412:228,1,140,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
419,108,52134,2,0,P|384:146|336:168,1,105,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
252,164,52849,1,8,1:2:0:0:
296,92,53134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,168,53420,6,0,L|325:307,1,140,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,356,54277,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,292,54563,2,0,L|194:222,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,204,55134,2,0,L|106:273,1,70,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
32,316,55706,6,0,L|16:104,2,210,6|2|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
116,300,57706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
191,331,57992,6,0,P|225:340|260:337,1,70,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,304,58563,2,0,L|320:228,1,70,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,180,59134,2,0,B|220:196|220:196|148:192,2,105,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
340,152,60277,5,2,1:2:0:0:
411,111,60563,2,0,P|422:145|418:179,1,70,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
360,240,61134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,212,61420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,244,61706,2,0,L|200:332,2,70,2|10|2,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,160,62563,6,0,P|241:124|297:117,2,105,12|2|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,201,63706,2,0,P|286:234|281:270,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,240,64277,2,0,P|168:232|139:212,1,70,6|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,139,64849,6,0,B|64:132|64:132|24:168|46:227,2,140,12|4|0,0:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,172,66277,1,2,1:2:0:0:
252,208,66563,2,0,P|286:212|321:208,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,143,67134,6,0,P|436:114|499:140,2,140,12|10|0,0:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,228,68563,1,2,1:2:0:0:
432,268,68849,2,0,P|443:235|438:200,1,70,10|6,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,144,69420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
332,72,69706,2,0,L|332:2,2,70,2|8|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,148,70563,2,0,L|292:260,2,105,2|2|6,1:2|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,76,71706,6,0,B|200:112|160:100|80:144|36:92|56:24|128:0|196:24|160:100|92:168|160:240,1,420,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,348,73992,5,4,1:2:0:0:
348,316,74277,2,0,P|356:296|360:264,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,240,74563,2,0,P|331:243|244:232,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
428,188,75706,2,0,L|432:108,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,48,76277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
312,80,76563,2,0,L|268:96,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,120,76849,2,0,P|229:168|242:220,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
315,173,77992,2,0,P|327:213|319:253,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,312,78563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
208,356,78849,2,0,P|176:364|124:352,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
84,296,79420,2,0,L|72:248,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
80,176,79849,2,0,L|88:142,1,35,0|2,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
120,64,80277,2,0,B|141:85|141:85|188:108,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,136,80849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
334,102,81134,2,0,B|370:85|370:85|392:64,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
468,24,81706,2,0,P|476:44|476:64,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,139,82134,2,0,L|422:171,1,35,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,220,82563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,244,82849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,328,83134,5,4,1:2:0:0:
380,328,83420,2,0,L|332:328,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,324,83706,2,0,B|256:348|256:348|210:324,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
256,256,84849,2,0,L|256:176,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,100,85420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
184,143,85706,2,0,P|169:153|152:157,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,152,85992,2,0,L|88:44,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
136,232,87134,2,0,P|136:266|129:301,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,360,87706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
48,280,87992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
129,301,88277,1,10,1:2:0:0:
208,324,88563,2,0,L|248:316,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,232,88992,2,0,L|284:224,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
284,140,89420,2,0,L|371:122,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
432,104,89992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
412,184,90277,1,0,1:0:0:0:
458,251,90563,2,0,P|426:265|392:264,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,239,91134,2,0,L|316:111,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,324,92277,6,0,B|256:328|209:363|209:363|216:264|216:264|160:292|160:292|144:240|144:240|88:268|88:268|72:224,1,420,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,80,94563,5,4,0:0:0:0:
108,36,94849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,119,95134,2,0,P|86:159|37:174,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
179,59,96277,2,0,P|200:88|203:122,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
196,208,96849,5,4,0:3:0:0:
152,280,97134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,280,97420,2,0,L|25:264,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
236,280,98563,2,0,L|310:271,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
364,212,99134,5,4,0:3:0:0:
416,148,99420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,99706,2,0,P|476:272|487:321,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
363,212,100849,2,0,P|332:226|297:228,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
216,204,101420,5,4,0:3:0:0:
278,145,101706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,228,101992,2,0,B|316:308|316:308|340:320|380:312,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,252,102849,1,4,0:0:0:0:
468,176,103134,2,0,B|460:144|460:144|472:96,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,44,103706,5,4,0:0:0:0:
360,108,103992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,40,104277,2,0,P|263:24|214:40,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
276,116,105420,2,0,L|224:184,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,240,105992,5,4,0:3:0:0:
148,164,106277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,236,106563,2,0,B|64:252|64:252|3:238,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,240,107706,2,0,L|176:332,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
248,360,108277,5,4,0:3:0:0:
328,336,108563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,292,108849,2,0,B|436:308|436:308|500:296,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,248,109992,2,0,P|346:225|388:208,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
468,212,110563,5,4,0:3:0:0:
428,140,110849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,128,111134,2,0,P|312:132|260:112,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
216,64,111706,1,2,0:3:0:0:
152,116,111992,1,2,1:3:0:0:
88,64,112277,2,0,P|73:93|72:134,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
68,212,112849,5,4,0:0:0:0:
148,188,113134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,268,113420,2,0,P|120:328|146:379,2,105,8|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
192,212,114563,2,0,L|272:200,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
344,184,115134,5,12,0:3:0:0:
316,264,115420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,324,115706,2,0,P|424:340|472:320,2,105,8|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
392,240,116849,2,0,L|424:164,1,70,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
452,96,117420,5,2,1:2:0:0:
368,108,117706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,124,117992,2,0,L|296:20,2,105,8|8|8,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
220,176,119134,2,0,L|211:245,1,70,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,296,119706,5,12,0:3:0:0:
216,340,119992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,120277,2,0,L|296:226,1,70,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,144,120849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,121134,1,4,0:0:0:0:
236,92,121420,2,0,B|216:64|216:64|160:56,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
100,76,121992,5,12,0:3:0:0:
152,140,122277,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,156,122563,2,0,L|60:272,2,105,4|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,76,123706,2,0,P|129:93|164:101,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:1,0:0:0:0:
248,92,124277,5,12,0:3:0:0:
212,168,124563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,164,124849,2,0,P|284:214|244:246,2,105,8|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
304,80,125992,2,0,P|336:96|392:96,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,80,126563,5,2,1:2:0:0:
432,160,126849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,240,127134,2,0,P|462:236|505:197,2,105,8|8|8,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
348,184,128277,2,0,P|316:176|268:180,1,70,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,220,128849,5,2,1:2:0:0:
132,184,129134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,140,129420,2,0,B|40:172|40:172|52:212,1,70,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,264,129992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,184,130277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,104,130563,2,0,P|200:132|207:176,1,70,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
200,231,131134,6,0,P|261:298|308:221,2,210,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
248,164,133134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
327,143,133420,6,0,P|359:158|380:185,1,70,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,268,133992,2,0,P|437:247|460:208,1,70,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,148,134563,2,0,B|488:112|488:112|456:24,2,105,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
396,164,135706,5,2,1:2:0:0:
312,184,135992,2,0,L|224:168,1,70,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
164,148,136563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,80,136849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,92,137134,2,0,L|364:104,2,70,2|8|2,1:2|1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
212,80,137992,6,0,B|184:48|184:48|112:36,2,105,12|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,139134,2,0,P|248:196|236:236,1,70,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
204,304,139706,2,0,P|196:337|204:371,1,70,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,336,140277,6,0,B|434:369,2,140,12|4|0,0:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,280,141706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
296,252,141992,2,0,B|308:232|308:232|294:187,1,70,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,108,142563,6,0,P|339:118|375:176,2,140,2|2|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,152,143992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
128,195,144277,2,0,P|94:204|60:195,1,70,2|6,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,128,144849,5,4,1:2:0:0:
96,116,145134,2,0,L|64:44,2,70,2|10|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,196,145992,2,0,L|85:292,2,105,2|2|4,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
172,124,147134,6,0,B|243:72|289:147|289:147|192:262|192:262|205:339|295:310,1,420,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,332,149420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
424,256,149706,2,0,L|428:212,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,180,149992,2,0,P|474:144|486:94,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
352,172,151134,2,0,P|312:164|276:176,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,151706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
140,256,151992,2,0,L|137:290,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,332,152277,2,0,P|79:347|31:328,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
200,288,153420,2,0,P|228:276|280:288,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,316,153992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
340,232,154277,2,0,L|332:152,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,132,154849,2,0,L|252:166,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
170,181,155277,2,0,L|173:215,2,35,0|2|0,1:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,139,155706,2,0,P|135:152|100:152,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
24,120,156277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
31,36,156563,2,0,P|65:42|89:67,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,152,157134,2,0,L|88:216,1,35,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,256,157563,2,0,L|134:291,1,35,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,344,157992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,264,158277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,184,158563,5,4,1:2:0:0:
292,116,158849,2,0,L|324:80,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,72,159134,2,0,P|411:83|472:57,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
360,156,160277,2,0,L|366:242,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,292,160849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
260,228,161134,2,0,P|243:223|225:222,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,224,161420,2,0,P|172:275|147:321,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
176,140,162563,2,0,P|163:107|169:73,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,20,163134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
304,72,163420,1,2,1:2:0:0:
292,156,163706,1,10,1:2:0:0:
206,156,163992,2,0,L|176:140,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,200,164420,2,0,L|146:216,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
224,243,164849,2,0,P|216:277|220:312,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
284,368,165420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
328,296,165706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
372,224,165992,2,0,L|361:154,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,184,166563,2,0,L|269:80,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,167706,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,167849,12,8,169992,0:0:0:0:
256,304,185992,6,0,P|319:328|383:302,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
428,232,186849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,152,187134,2,0,L|480:40,2,105,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,172,188277,6,0,L|295:151,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,124,188849,2,0,B|204:168|204:168|224:244,2,105,0|8|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,76,189992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
308,156,190277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,240,190563,6,0,P|260:295|192:301,1,140,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
116,264,191420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,184,191706,2,0,L|60:60,2,105,0|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,200,192849,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,212,193134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,132,193420,2,0,L|208:28,2,105,2|0|4,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,212,194563,2,0,P|288:192|336:188,1,70,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,192,195134,6,0,P|392:128|436:48,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
500,96,195992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,180,196277,2,0,P|484:231|448:268,2,105,0|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,96,197420,6,0,P|464:104|416:96,1,70,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,197992,2,0,B|336:40|336:40|286:15,2,105,2|0|2,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
328,168,199134,5,2,1:2:0:0:
260,116,199420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,168,199706,2,0,P|175:216|191:265,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,104,200849,2,0,P|152:55|136:6,2,105,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,164,201992,6,0,B|156:252|132:364|132:364|176:256|269:218,1,420,0|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,200,204277,5,4,1:2:0:0:
380,260,204563,2,0,P|362:263|345:264,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,264,204849,2,0,P|292:320|264:360,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
288,180,205992,2,0,P|287:144|300:108,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,44,206563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
400,108,206849,2,0,L|434:114,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,120,207134,2,0,L|484:236,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
400,152,208277,2,0,L|406:238,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
372,300,208849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
300,256,209134,2,0,P|264:248|220:256,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
156,292,209706,2,0,L|152:348,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
72,344,210134,2,0,L|74:309,1,35,0|2,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
76,224,210563,2,0,B|87:189|87:189|76:157,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
36,84,211134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
120,80,211420,2,0,B|152:92|152:92|208:80,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
264,48,211992,2,0,P|280:42|297:40,1,35,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,41,212420,2,0,P|401:42|417:48,1,35,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,116,212849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,188,213134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,260,213420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
304,296,213706,2,0,L|256:316,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,324,213992,2,0,L|108:304,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
316,340,215134,2,0,L|380:312,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,269,215706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
380,227,215992,2,0,P|362:229|345:226,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,208,216277,2,0,L|184:240,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
368,148,217420,2,0,P|375:114|364:81,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,28,217992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
236,84,218277,1,2,1:2:0:0:
172,28,218563,1,10,1:2:0:0:
100,72,218849,2,0,L|76:124,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,156,219277,2,0,L|166:187,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
96,232,219706,2,0,L|60:312,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
144,332,220277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
212,280,220563,1,0,1:0:0:0:
275,335,220849,2,0,P|308:346|341:337,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,268,221420,2,0,L|493:268,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,220,222563,5,4,1:2:0:0:
376,160,222849,2,0,L|440:160,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,152,223134,2,0,P|484:104|484:48,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
380,112,224277,2,0,P|349:95|315:90,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,120,224849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
160,156,225134,2,0,L|152:116,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,88,225420,2,0,B|116:60|116:60|40:28,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
80,155,226563,2,0,P|63:186|63:220,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
96,300,227134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
148,236,227420,2,0,L|228:224,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
300,236,227992,2,0,P|308:259|328:280,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
380,320,228420,2,0,P|370:334|365:351,2,35,0|2|0,1:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,288,228849,2,0,P|415:253|411:219,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
396,136,229420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
331,84,229706,2,0,P|298:92|264:84,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
192,40,230277,2,0,L|136:40,1,35,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,124,230706,2,0,L|113:124,1,35,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,72,231134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,152,231420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,232,231706,5,4,1:2:0:0:
131,215,231992,2,0,P|133:233|130:251,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,290,232277,2,0,L|228:278,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
136,372,233420,2,0,L|231:362,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,351,233992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
360,304,234277,2,0,L|360:248,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,228,234563,2,0,B|412:236|412:236|480:224,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
300,172,235706,2,0,B|263:165|263:165|231:173,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,216,236277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
120,140,236563,1,2,1:2:0:0:
176,76,236849,1,10,1:2:0:0:
259,79,237134,2,0,P|276:85|293:87,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,68,237563,2,0,P|393:70|409:75,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
468,136,237992,2,0,L|456:232,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
404,268,238563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
372,192,238849,1,0,1:0:0:0:
320,255,239134,2,0,P|287:268|252:266,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,204,239706,2,0,P|209:153|247:119,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,283,240849,6,0,B|124:352|41:330|41:330|80:264|60:200|60:200|40:132|100:76,1,420,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,24,243134,5,0,0:0:0:0:
332,68,243420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,108,243706,2,0,P|293:143|357:146,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
331,68,244849,2,0,P|366:67|397:83,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
430,161,245420,5,4,0:3:0:0:
400,240,245706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,316,245992,2,0,P|417:322|460:297,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,248,247134,2,0,P|284:240|240:256,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,304,247706,5,4,0:3:0:0:
260,336,247992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,252,248277,2,0,L|236:139,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,268,249420,2,0,L|322:175,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,116,249992,5,4,0:3:0:0:
237,148,250277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,116,250563,2,0,P|93:107|32:175,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,234,251420,1,4,0:0:0:0:
104,218,251706,2,0,L|175:201,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
256,188,252277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
296,263,252563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,300,252849,2,0,B|392:340|392:340|472:356,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
368,216,253992,2,0,P|380:184|376:136,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
336,76,254563,5,4,0:3:0:0:
288,144,254849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,176,255134,2,0,P|161:187|111:173,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
220,92,256277,2,0,L|184:16,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
132,88,256849,5,4,0:3:0:0:
76,148,257134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,212,257420,2,0,B|176:232|176:232|228:212,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
76,276,258563,2,0,L|139:306,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
216,340,259134,5,4,0:3:0:0:
292,304,259420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,232,259706,2,0,P|316:204|316:156,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,88,260277,5,2,0:3:0:0:
393,146,260563,1,10,0:0:0:0:
312,169,260849,2,0,L|232:188,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
256,192,261420,12,8,263563,0:1:0:0:
Topic Starter
Okoratu
updated
my own answer to battle
and hitsounding fixes are missing
Asphyxia
[Oniichankushi]
  1. 00:42:706 (2,3,4) - Wasn't a fan of how this played, the jump to 00:42:992 (4) - feels awkward. Could try something like this, and then move 00:43:420 (2) - further so it keeps the consistent spacing and makes a better blanket?
  2. 00:50:277 (6,7,8,9,10,1) - Since the pattern is so close to making a star, you could just move some objects by couple of pixels and make a really nice, improved pattern.
  3. 01:00:277 (1,2) - Rhythm feels kinda funny, because you try to follow the vocals but they get stronger at 01:00:563 - and that really screams for another slider to me, at least. Consider trying this rhythm? (you can also consider 01:00:849 (3) - turning this into a 1/1 slider (actually 1/2 in this case but w/e) for the vocals)
  4. 01:13:420 (8) - Sound changes quite a lot here, especially when you compare it to the sounds at 01:13:134 (7) - . I think an NC would be nice because these don't feel like they should belong to the same combo. (if you apply this, make sure to do it 02:28:849 (8) - here and 03:23:706 (8) - here too)
  5. 01:52:420 (7,8) - It'd be a nice touch if these would have a lower spacing because of the drastic volume change. Not a big deal, though.
  6. 02:03:706 (6,7,8,1) - Patterning could be adjusted the same way as I suggested at 00:50:277!
  7. 03:13:706 (4) - Would've loved to see this get rotated by 90 degrees so that it'd make the square pattern with 03:12:849 (1,2,3) - .
[Elvis]
  1. 00:20:849 (1,2,1,2) - Consider something like this? Would make it nicer because of the symmetrical touch and equal spacing. (could rotate the two's a tad more)
  2. 00:36:849 (2) - Maybe turn this into note + 1/2 slider instead? Because the vocals and beat is really strong still at 00:36:849 - , but they start to fade away at 00:36:992 - here.
  3. 04:02:849 (1,1) - The last one was okay due to its low spacing, but this feels like it's so easy to break on it because of the high spacing. Maybe a small spacing reduction here?
[Kihhou]
  1. 01:04:277 (1,2,3,4,1) - It'd be cool to have these even as small jumps, because the the beats definitely get stronger at that point. (Same would apply at 02:19:706 (1,2,3,4) - )
  2. 02:31:706 (1) - I'd place the slider at x:152 y:298 so that the curve from 02:31:277 (6,7,8) - would continue nicely, not a big deal tho.
  3. 02:47:420 (4) - I really like the idea except for the fact that you ignore the stanza, which is the most important beat. Furthermore, it even ends the chorus so you really should emphasize it by making the beat clickable.
[Vell]
  1. 00:46:277 (10) - Angle is quite weird and doesn't play well. Copy-paste 00:45:706 (8) - there instead? Like this!
  2. 02:13:992 (3,4) - Would make rhythmically more sense if these two were ctrl g'd.
[Marin]
  1. 00:40:277 - I know that you wanted to follow the vocals here, but missing the beat is really awkward to play. Consider adding a note there? (would apply to any similar pattern too)
[Noz]
  1. 01:11:706 (1) - I'd make the loop visible more, so that there can't be any confusion about the slider. Not a big deal though. Furthermore, I think the slider looks way better that way than the current one q:
  2. 04:21:420 - Beat here is really strong, so please consider adding a note here and then starting the spinner 1/4 later.
[Collab Normal]
  1. 00:51:134 (1) - The curves of this slider look a bit meh, you can consider using this kind of curves instead? Would look more natural, I'd say.
  2. 02:11:134 (1,3) - Are you really sure that you want to use different slider shapes here? The pattern would look a ton better if you would've just copy pasted either one, that'd give the pattern a ''symmetrical'' touch to it.
[Collab Easy]
  1. 03:49:992 (4) - Rhythm feels quite awkward, as the slider doesn't really follow the vocals and it doesn't emphasize the most important beat, rather, ignores it. Please consider this rhythm instead, it'd follow the music better!
  2. 04:07:706 (1) - If you wanted to, you could curve this slider more so it'd blanket 04:05:420 (3) - 's end really nicely!
  3. 04:21:420 - Would place a note here and then start the spinner late, considering how important that beat is.
Vell

Asphyxia wrote:

[Vell]
  1. 00:46:277 (10) - Angle is quite weird and doesn't play well. Copy-paste 00:45:706 (8) - there instead? Like this!
  2. 02:13:992 (3,4) - Would make rhythmically more sense if these two were ctrl g'd.
Changed both as suggested and adjusted the patterns around these parts. Thanks!

https://0paste.com/8467
Nozhomi
@Asphyxia, fixed both. I redo the slider was not the best option to do a loop.

with less loop diff
osu file format v14

[General]

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1120,19119,37405,46563,55691,73977,94548,112834,131119,149405,167691,176849,185977,195119,197492,204262,222563,243119,261405
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
TimelineZoom: 1.3

[Metadata]
Version:Noz's Advanced
Tags:07th Expansion Kihhou EvilElvis J1NX1337 Yuii- Nozhomi Feerum Maruyu [Nicole] Yuzu- Vell Marin Okoratu Jinx Enhu When They Cry
BeatmapID:816397

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4.5
CircleSize:3.2
OverallDifficulty:4.5
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.4

[Events]
0,0,"new.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1405,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
1691,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
2262,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
2834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5119,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
5310,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5977,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
6262,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
6834,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
7119,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
10548,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
10834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
11691,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
11834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
14262,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
14548,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
15119,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
15405,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
19206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
27492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
28134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
28277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,0
28349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
35277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
35420,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
36563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
37277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
37420,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
37706,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
43706,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
43849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
44992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
45063,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
45706,-100,4,2,6,40,0,0
45777,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
46563,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
47134,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
47206,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
51849,-100,4,2,3,33,0,0
51920,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
52849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
52992,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
54706,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
54849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
55134,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
55420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
55706,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
64277,-100,4,2,6,55,0,0
64349,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
64563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
64849,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
65420,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
65563,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
69134,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
69206,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
69420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
70849,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
71134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
71420,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
71492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
71706,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
73420,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
73849,-100,4,2,2,55,0,0
73992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
82349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
83134,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
83206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
89849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
89920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
92277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
92563,-100,4,2,1,20,0,1
93242,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
93527,-100,4,2,1,20,0,1
94563,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
94634,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
102849,-100,4,2,5,45,0,0
102920,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
103277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
103563,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
103706,-100,4,2,6,45,0,0
103777,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
110706,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
110849,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
111849,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
111992,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
112420,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
112706,-100,4,2,3,45,0,0
113134,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
119134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
119277,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
120420,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
120492,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
121134,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
121206,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
121992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
122563,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
122634,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
128277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
128420,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
130134,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
130277,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
130563,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
130849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
131134,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
139706,-100,4,2,6,55,0,0
139777,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
139992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
140277,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
140849,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
140992,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
144563,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
144634,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
144849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
146277,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
146563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
146849,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
146920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
147134,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
148849,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
149277,-100,4,2,2,55,0,0
149420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157706,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
157777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
158563,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
158634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
165277,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
165349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
167706,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
169992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
175992,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
176063,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
176849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,0
176920,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
184992,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
185134,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
185563,-100,4,2,3,35,0,0
185849,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
188277,-100,4,2,3,44,0,0
190563,-100,4,2,3,47,0,0
192849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
194277,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
194349,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
195134,-100,4,2,6,53,0,0
195206,-100,4,2,3,53,0,0
197420,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
201992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
204134,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
204277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212563,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
212634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
213420,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
213492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
220134,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
220206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
221992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
222563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
230849,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
230920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
231134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
231706,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
231777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
238420,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
238492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
240849,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
241134,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
241813,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
242099,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
242563,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
243134,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
243206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
251492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
252134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
252277,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
252349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
260563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
261277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
261420,-100,4,2,1,90,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 198,87,109
Combo3 : 239,114,114
Combo4 : 255,233,125

[HitObjects]
92,304,1120,6,0,P|155:328|219:304,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,244,1977,2,0,L|300:28,1,210,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,184,3405,6,0,L|362:288,2,105,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,100,4548,2,0,P|348:108|304:100,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,48,5691,6,0,P|116:84|132:160,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,240,6548,2,0,P|136:295|208:336,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,152,7977,6,0,B|424:132|424:132|472:152,2,105,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,208,9119,2,0,P|282:216|248:208,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,44,10262,5,2,0:0:0:0:
220,80,10834,2,0,P|227:113|221:148,1,70,8|8,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,360,11977,1,8,0:3:0:0:
20,204,12548,2,0,P|72:196|120:224,2,105,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,280,13691,2,0,L|85:343,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,360,14834,6,0,P|330:291|304:220,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
232,185,15691,2,0,P|311:225|416:181,1,210,10|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
272,96,17119,6,0,L|136:112,2,105,2|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
308,172,18262,2,0,B|221:182,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,196,19135,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,220,19420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,276,19706,2,0,B|64:320|64:320|86:372,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
147,220,20849,2,0,P|159:187|151:153,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
100,88,21420,5,4,0:3:0:0:
64,164,21706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,248,21992,2,0,P|88:290|136:312,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
64,164,23134,2,0,L|140:176,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
200,124,23706,5,4,0:3:0:0:
268,172,23992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,236,24277,2,0,P|276:255|225:246,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
379,171,25420,2,0,P|401:198|408:232,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
384,312,25992,5,4,0:3:0:0:
304,336,26277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,26563,2,0,B|156:368|156:368|124:360|104:304,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,232,27420,1,4,0:0:0:0:
84,152,27706,2,0,P|76:112|87:66,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
148,36,28277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
224,68,28563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,104,28849,2,0,P|349:119|398:104,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
224,68,29992,2,0,P|216:97|227:147,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
288,188,30563,5,4,0:3:0:0:
220,240,30849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,31134,2,0,L|120:372,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
164,184,32277,2,0,P|199:205|236:212,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
312,204,32849,5,4,0:3:0:0:
264,136,33134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,68,33420,2,0,B|88:56,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
300,68,34563,2,0,B|288:100|288:100|312:160,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
344,204,35134,5,4,0:3:0:0:
388,132,35420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
428,208,35706,2,0,P|417:245|389:276,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
320,300,36277,1,2,0:3:0:0:
244,260,36563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
315,216,36849,2,0,P|315:181|300:149,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
236,96,37420,5,4,0:0:0:0:
164,136,37706,2,0,L|56:136,2,105,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,196,38849,1,2,1:2:0:0:
302,228,39134,2,0,P|308:193|300:160,2,70,8|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,296,39992,5,2,0:0:0:0:
196,360,40277,1,8,1:2:0:0:
140,296,40563,2,0,P|135:261|142:227,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,156,41134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
236,88,41420,2,0,P|240:50|231:15,1,70,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
156,56,41992,6,0,P|104:108|32:140,1,140,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,252,42992,2,0,P|155:229|213:183,1,105,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
227,127,43706,1,8,1:2:0:0:
280,192,43992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,228,44277,6,0,P|421:235|483:181,1,140,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
428,76,45277,2,0,B|396:56|396:56|308:64,1,105,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,56,45992,2,0,P|256:92|252:132,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
212,196,46563,5,12,0:3:0:0:
152,256,46849,2,0,L|164:372,2,105,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,47992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
136,112,48277,2,0,L|128:42,2,70,8|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,188,49134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,276,49420,5,8,1:2:0:0:
104,348,49706,2,0,P|137:353|171:345,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,268,50277,1,2,1:2:0:0:
288,276,50563,2,0,P|321:283|350:304,1,70,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
400,372,51134,6,0,L|412:228,1,140,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
419,108,52134,2,0,P|384:146|336:168,1,105,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
252,164,52849,1,8,1:2:0:0:
296,92,53134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,168,53420,6,0,L|325:307,1,140,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,356,54277,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,292,54563,2,0,L|194:222,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,204,55134,2,0,L|106:273,1,70,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
32,316,55706,6,0,L|16:104,2,210,6|2|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
116,300,57706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
191,331,57992,6,0,P|225:340|260:337,1,70,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,304,58563,2,0,L|320:228,1,70,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,180,59134,2,0,B|220:196|220:196|148:192,2,105,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
340,152,60277,5,2,1:2:0:0:
411,111,60563,2,0,P|422:145|418:179,1,70,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
360,240,61134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,212,61420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,244,61706,2,0,L|200:332,2,70,2|10|2,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,160,62563,6,0,P|241:124|297:117,2,105,12|2|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,201,63706,2,0,P|286:234|281:270,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
202,240,64277,2,0,P|168:232|139:212,1,70,6|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,139,64849,6,0,B|64:132|64:132|24:168|46:227,2,140,12|4|0,0:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,172,66277,1,2,1:2:0:0:
252,208,66563,2,0,P|286:212|321:208,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,143,67134,6,0,P|436:114|499:140,2,140,12|10|0,0:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,228,68563,1,2,1:2:0:0:
432,268,68849,2,0,P|443:235|438:200,1,70,10|6,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,144,69420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
332,72,69706,2,0,L|332:2,2,70,2|8|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,148,70563,2,0,L|292:260,2,105,2|2|6,1:2|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,76,71706,6,0,B|160:72|113:42|113:42|92:112|92:112|100:148|91:175|91:175|152:232|100:328,1,420,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,348,73992,5,4,1:2:0:0:
348,316,74277,2,0,P|356:296|360:264,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,240,74563,2,0,P|331:243|244:232,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
428,188,75706,2,0,L|432:108,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,48,76277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
312,80,76563,2,0,L|268:96,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,120,76849,2,0,P|229:168|242:220,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
315,173,77992,2,0,P|327:213|319:253,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
280,312,78563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
208,356,78849,2,0,P|176:364|124:352,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
84,296,79420,2,0,L|72:248,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
80,176,79849,2,0,L|88:142,1,35,0|2,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
120,64,80277,2,0,B|141:85|141:85|188:108,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
256,136,80849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
334,102,81134,2,0,B|370:85|370:85|392:64,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
468,24,81706,2,0,P|476:44|476:64,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,139,82134,2,0,L|422:171,1,35,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,220,82563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,244,82849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,328,83134,5,4,1:2:0:0:
380,328,83420,2,0,L|332:328,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,324,83706,2,0,B|256:348|256:348|210:324,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
256,256,84849,2,0,L|256:176,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,100,85420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
184,143,85706,2,0,P|169:153|152:157,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
110,152,85992,2,0,L|88:44,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
136,232,87134,2,0,P|136:266|129:301,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,360,87706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
48,280,87992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
129,301,88277,1,10,1:2:0:0:
208,324,88563,2,0,L|248:316,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,232,88992,2,0,L|284:224,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
284,140,89420,2,0,L|371:122,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
432,104,89992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
412,184,90277,1,0,1:0:0:0:
458,251,90563,2,0,P|426:265|392:264,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,239,91134,2,0,L|316:111,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,324,92277,6,0,B|256:328|209:363|209:363|216:264|216:264|160:292|160:292|144:240|144:240|88:268|88:268|72:224,1,420,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,80,94563,5,4,0:0:0:0:
108,36,94849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,119,95134,2,0,P|86:159|37:174,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
179,59,96277,2,0,P|200:88|203:122,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
196,208,96849,5,4,0:3:0:0:
152,280,97134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,280,97420,2,0,L|25:264,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
236,280,98563,2,0,L|310:271,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
364,212,99134,5,4,0:3:0:0:
416,148,99420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,224,99706,2,0,P|476:272|487:321,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
363,212,100849,2,0,P|332:226|297:228,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
216,204,101420,5,4,0:3:0:0:
278,145,101706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,228,101992,2,0,B|316:308|316:308|340:320|380:312,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,252,102849,1,4,0:0:0:0:
468,176,103134,2,0,B|460:144|460:144|472:96,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,44,103706,5,4,0:0:0:0:
360,108,103992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,40,104277,2,0,P|263:24|214:40,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
276,116,105420,2,0,L|224:184,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,240,105992,5,4,0:3:0:0:
148,164,106277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,236,106563,2,0,B|64:252|64:252|3:238,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,240,107706,2,0,L|176:332,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
248,360,108277,5,4,0:3:0:0:
328,336,108563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,292,108849,2,0,B|436:308|436:308|500:296,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,248,109992,2,0,P|346:225|388:208,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
468,212,110563,5,4,0:3:0:0:
428,140,110849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,128,111134,2,0,P|312:132|260:112,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
216,64,111706,1,2,0:3:0:0:
152,116,111992,1,2,1:3:0:0:
88,64,112277,2,0,P|73:93|72:134,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
68,212,112849,5,4,0:0:0:0:
148,188,113134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,268,113420,2,0,P|120:328|146:379,2,105,8|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
192,212,114563,2,0,L|272:200,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
344,184,115134,5,12,0:3:0:0:
316,264,115420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
376,324,115706,2,0,P|424:340|472:320,2,105,8|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
392,240,116849,2,0,L|424:164,1,70,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
452,96,117420,5,2,1:2:0:0:
368,108,117706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,124,117992,2,0,L|296:20,2,105,8|8|8,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
220,176,119134,2,0,L|211:245,1,70,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,296,119706,5,12,0:3:0:0:
216,340,119992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,296,120277,2,0,L|296:226,1,70,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,144,120849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,176,121134,1,4,0:0:0:0:
236,92,121420,2,0,B|216:64|216:64|160:56,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
100,76,121992,5,12,0:3:0:0:
152,140,122277,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,156,122563,2,0,L|60:272,2,105,4|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,76,123706,2,0,P|129:93|164:101,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:1,0:0:0:0:
248,92,124277,5,12,0:3:0:0:
212,168,124563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,164,124849,2,0,P|284:214|244:246,2,105,8|8|2,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
304,80,125992,2,0,P|336:96|392:96,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,80,126563,5,2,1:2:0:0:
432,160,126849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,240,127134,2,0,P|462:236|505:197,2,105,8|8|8,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
348,184,128277,2,0,P|316:176|268:180,1,70,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,220,128849,5,2,1:2:0:0:
132,184,129134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,140,129420,2,0,B|40:172|40:172|52:212,1,70,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,264,129992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
132,184,130277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,104,130563,2,0,P|200:132|207:176,1,70,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
200,231,131134,6,0,P|261:298|308:221,2,210,4|2|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
248,164,133134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
327,143,133420,6,0,P|359:158|380:185,1,70,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,268,133992,2,0,P|437:247|460:208,1,70,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,148,134563,2,0,B|488:112|488:112|456:24,2,105,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
396,164,135706,5,2,1:2:0:0:
312,184,135992,2,0,L|224:168,1,70,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
164,148,136563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,80,136849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,92,137134,2,0,L|364:104,2,70,2|8|2,1:2|1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
212,80,137992,6,0,B|184:48|184:48|112:36,2,105,12|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,139134,2,0,P|248:196|236:236,1,70,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
204,304,139706,2,0,P|196:337|204:371,1,70,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,336,140277,6,0,B|434:369,2,140,12|4|0,0:3|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,280,141706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
296,252,141992,2,0,B|308:232|308:232|294:187,1,70,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
271,108,142563,6,0,P|339:118|375:176,2,140,2|2|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,152,143992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
128,195,144277,2,0,P|94:204|60:195,1,70,2|6,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
12,128,144849,5,4,1:2:0:0:
96,116,145134,2,0,L|64:44,2,70,2|10|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,196,145992,2,0,L|85:292,2,105,2|2|4,1:2|0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
172,124,147134,6,0,B|243:72|289:147|289:147|192:262|192:262|205:339|295:310,1,420,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,332,149420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
424,256,149706,2,0,L|428:212,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,180,149992,2,0,P|474:144|486:94,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
352,172,151134,2,0,P|312:164|276:176,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,208,151706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
140,256,151992,2,0,L|137:290,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
127,332,152277,2,0,P|79:347|31:328,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
200,288,153420,2,0,P|228:276|280:288,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
344,316,153992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
340,232,154277,2,0,L|332:152,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,132,154849,2,0,L|252:166,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
170,181,155277,2,0,L|173:215,2,35,0|2|0,1:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,139,155706,2,0,P|135:152|100:152,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
24,120,156277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
31,36,156563,2,0,P|65:42|89:67,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,152,157134,2,0,L|88:216,1,35,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,256,157563,2,0,L|134:291,1,35,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,344,157992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,264,158277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
244,184,158563,5,4,1:2:0:0:
292,116,158849,2,0,L|324:80,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,72,159134,2,0,P|411:83|472:57,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
360,156,160277,2,0,L|366:242,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,292,160849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
260,228,161134,2,0,P|243:223|225:222,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
183,224,161420,2,0,P|172:275|147:321,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
176,140,162563,2,0,P|163:107|169:73,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,20,163134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
304,72,163420,1,2,1:2:0:0:
292,156,163706,1,10,1:2:0:0:
206,156,163992,2,0,L|176:140,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,200,164420,2,0,L|146:216,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
224,243,164849,2,0,P|216:277|220:312,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
284,368,165420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
328,296,165706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
372,224,165992,2,0,L|361:154,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,184,166563,2,0,L|269:80,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,167706,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,167849,12,8,169992,0:0:0:0:
256,304,185992,6,0,P|319:328|383:302,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
428,232,186849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
452,152,187134,2,0,L|480:40,2,105,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,172,188277,6,0,L|295:151,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,124,188849,2,0,B|204:168|204:168|224:244,2,105,0|8|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,76,189992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
308,156,190277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,240,190563,6,0,P|260:295|192:301,1,140,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
116,264,191420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,184,191706,2,0,L|60:60,2,105,0|2|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,200,192849,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,212,193134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
232,132,193420,2,0,L|208:28,2,105,2|0|4,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,212,194563,2,0,P|288:192|336:188,1,70,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,192,195134,6,0,P|392:128|436:48,1,140,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
500,96,195992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,180,196277,2,0,P|484:231|448:268,2,105,0|0|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,96,197420,6,0,P|464:104|416:96,1,70,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,88,197992,2,0,B|336:40|336:40|286:15,2,105,2|0|2,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
328,168,199134,5,2,1:2:0:0:
260,116,199420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,168,199706,2,0,P|175:216|191:265,2,105,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,104,200849,2,0,P|152:55|136:6,2,105,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,164,201992,6,0,B|156:252|132:364|132:364|176:256|269:218,1,420,0|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,200,204277,5,4,1:2:0:0:
380,260,204563,2,0,P|362:263|345:264,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,264,204849,2,0,P|292:320|264:360,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
288,180,205992,2,0,P|287:144|300:108,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,44,206563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
400,108,206849,2,0,L|434:114,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,120,207134,2,0,L|484:236,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
400,152,208277,2,0,L|406:238,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
372,300,208849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
300,256,209134,2,0,P|264:248|220:256,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
156,292,209706,2,0,L|152:348,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
72,344,210134,2,0,L|74:309,1,35,0|2,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
76,224,210563,2,0,B|87:189|87:189|76:157,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
36,84,211134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
120,80,211420,2,0,B|152:92|152:92|208:80,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
264,48,211992,2,0,P|280:42|297:40,1,35,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,41,212420,2,0,P|401:42|417:48,1,35,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,116,212849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
424,188,213134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
380,260,213420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
304,296,213706,2,0,L|256:316,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,324,213992,2,0,L|108:304,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
316,340,215134,2,0,L|380:312,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,269,215706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
380,227,215992,2,0,P|362:229|345:226,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,208,216277,2,0,L|184:240,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
368,148,217420,2,0,P|375:114|364:81,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,28,217992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
236,84,218277,1,2,1:2:0:0:
172,28,218563,1,10,1:2:0:0:
100,72,218849,2,0,L|76:124,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,156,219277,2,0,L|166:187,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
96,232,219706,2,0,L|60:312,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
144,332,220277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
212,280,220563,1,0,1:0:0:0:
275,335,220849,2,0,P|308:346|341:337,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,268,221420,2,0,L|493:268,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,220,222563,5,4,1:2:0:0:
376,160,222849,2,0,L|440:160,1,35,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,152,223134,2,0,P|484:104|484:48,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
380,112,224277,2,0,P|349:95|315:90,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,120,224849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
160,156,225134,2,0,L|152:116,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,88,225420,2,0,B|116:60|116:60|40:28,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
80,155,226563,2,0,P|63:186|63:220,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
96,300,227134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
148,236,227420,2,0,L|228:224,1,70,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
300,236,227992,2,0,P|308:259|328:280,1,35,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
380,320,228420,2,0,P|370:334|365:351,2,35,0|2|0,1:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,288,228849,2,0,P|415:253|411:219,1,70,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
396,136,229420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
331,84,229706,2,0,P|298:92|264:84,1,70,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
192,40,230277,2,0,L|136:40,1,35,8|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,124,230706,2,0,L|113:124,1,35,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,72,231134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,152,231420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,232,231706,5,4,1:2:0:0:
131,215,231992,2,0,P|133:233|130:251,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,290,232277,2,0,L|228:278,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
136,372,233420,2,0,L|231:362,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,351,233992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
360,304,234277,2,0,L|360:248,1,35,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,228,234563,2,0,B|412:236|412:236|480:224,2,105,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
300,172,235706,2,0,B|263:165|263:165|231:173,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,216,236277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
120,140,236563,1,2,1:2:0:0:
176,76,236849,1,10,1:2:0:0:
259,79,237134,2,0,P|276:85|293:87,1,35,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,68,237563,2,0,P|393:70|409:75,1,35,0|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
468,136,237992,2,0,L|456:232,1,70,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
404,268,238563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
372,192,238849,1,0,1:0:0:0:
320,255,239134,2,0,P|287:268|252:266,1,70,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,204,239706,2,0,P|209:153|247:119,2,105,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,283,240849,6,0,B|124:352|41:330|41:330|80:264|60:200|60:200|40:132|100:76,1,420,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,24,243134,5,0,0:0:0:0:
332,68,243420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,108,243706,2,0,P|293:143|357:146,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
331,68,244849,2,0,P|366:67|397:83,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
430,161,245420,5,4,0:3:0:0:
400,240,245706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,316,245992,2,0,P|417:322|460:297,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,248,247134,2,0,P|284:240|240:256,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
184,304,247706,5,4,0:3:0:0:
260,336,247992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
249,252,248277,2,0,L|236:139,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,268,249420,2,0,L|322:175,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
316,116,249992,5,4,0:3:0:0:
237,148,250277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
159,116,250563,2,0,P|93:107|32:175,1,140,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
21,234,251420,1,4,0:0:0:0:
104,218,251706,2,0,L|175:201,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
256,188,252277,5,4,0:0:0:0:
296,263,252563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,300,252849,2,0,B|392:340|392:340|472:356,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
368,216,253992,2,0,P|380:184|376:136,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
336,76,254563,5,4,0:3:0:0:
288,144,254849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,176,255134,2,0,P|161:187|111:173,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
220,92,256277,2,0,L|184:16,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
132,88,256849,5,4,0:3:0:0:
76,148,257134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,212,257420,2,0,B|176:232|176:232|228:212,2,105,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
76,276,258563,2,0,L|139:306,1,70,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
216,340,259134,5,4,0:3:0:0:
292,304,259420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
336,232,259706,2,0,P|316:204|316:156,1,70,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,88,260277,5,2,0:3:0:0:
393,146,260563,1,10,0:0:0:0:
312,169,260849,2,0,L|232:188,1,70,8|0,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
164,160,261420,1,4,0:3:0:0:
256,192,261563,12,8,263563,0:1:0:0:
J1NX1337

Asphyxia wrote:

[Collab Normal]
  1. 00:51:134 (1) - The curves of this slider look a bit meh, you can consider using this kind of curves instead? Would look more natural, I'd say. - Adjusted the slider wave, should look better now.
Thanks for modding! :D
Endaris

Oko wrote:

I agree, you don't need that much reasoning though, either ppl will agree right away and skip your rest or they will disagree and skip the rest xD
Well, if I claim to know it better I have to explain it because chances are that people are unaware - otherwise they wouldve sufficed my standards in the first place? xD

About my cryptic explanations, uh, I'll try to see this week if I can replicate what I was talking about and clarify in german, this mod is from ages ago after all xd
Kihhou

Asphyxia wrote:

[Oniichankushi]

[Kihhou]
  1. 01:04:277 (1,2,3,4,1) - It'd be cool to have these even as small jumps, because the the beats definitely get stronger at that point. (Same would apply at 02:19:706 (1,2,3,4) - ) yeeyee
  2. 02:31:706 (1) - I'd place the slider at x:152 y:298 so that the curve from 02:31:277 (6,7,8) - would continue nicely, not a big deal tho. aa accidentally placed wrong o3o fixed a bad curve by making it all messy LOL cuz i want to keep perfect curves to the middle of the kiais
  3. 02:47:420 (4) - I really like the idea except for the fact that you ignore the stanza, which is the most important beat. Furthermore, it even ends the chorus so you really should emphasize it by making the beat clickable. i feel having a slow slider tail as the note before a break has decent emphasis. i can also represent the slow down and lack of a pause compared to 01:32:277 - . so even if it ends the chorus, it is more continuous than the other 2 so i think its appropriate to not end the chorus with a hit
thanks c:

SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
StackLeniency: 0.3

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 19119,37405,41277,55691,73977,94548,112834,131119,149405,167691,185063,185977,195119,204262,243119,261992
DistanceSpacing: 1.8
BeatDivisor: 8
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Version:Kihhou's Insane
BeatmapID:856552

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:9
SliderMultiplier:1.7
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
0,0,"old.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1405,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
1691,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
2262,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
2834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5119,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
5310,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5977,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
6262,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
6834,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
7119,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
10548,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
10834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
11691,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
11834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
14262,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
14548,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
15119,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
15405,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
19206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
27492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
28134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
28277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,0
28349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
35277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
35420,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
36563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
37277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
37420,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
37706,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
43706,-80,4,2,3,60,0,0
43849,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
44992,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
45063,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
45706,-80,4,2,6,40,0,0
45777,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
46563,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
47134,-80,4,2,5,40,0,0
47206,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
51849,-80,4,2,3,33,0,0
51920,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
52849,-80,4,2,3,60,0,0
52992,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
54706,-80,4,2,1,40,0,0
54849,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
55134,-80,4,2,3,55,0,0
55420,-80,4,2,3,60,0,0
55706,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
64277,-66.6666666666667,4,2,6,55,0,0
64349,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
64563,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
64849,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
65420,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,55,0,0
65563,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
69134,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,30,0,0
69206,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
69420,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
70849,-66.6666666666667,4,2,2,60,0,0
71134,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
71420,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,30,0,0
71492,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
71706,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,65,0,0
73420,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,55,0,0
73849,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,55,0,0
73992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
82349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
83134,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
83206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
89849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
89920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
92277,-300,4,2,1,40,0,0
92563,-300,4,2,1,20,0,0
93527,-300,4,2,1,20,0,0
94563,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
94634,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
102849,-100,4,2,5,45,0,0
102920,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
103277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
103563,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
103706,-100,4,2,6,45,0,0
103777,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
110706,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
110849,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
111849,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
111992,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
112420,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
112706,-100,4,2,3,45,0,0
112849,-80,4,2,3,45,0,0
113134,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
119134,-80,4,2,3,60,0,0
119277,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
120420,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
120492,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
121134,-80,4,2,6,50,0,0
121206,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
121992,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
122563,-80,4,2,5,40,0,0
122634,-80,4,2,3,40,0,0
128277,-80,4,2,3,60,0,0
128420,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
130134,-80,4,2,1,50,0,0
130277,-80,4,2,3,50,0,0
130563,-80,4,2,3,55,0,0
130849,-80,4,2,3,60,0,0
131134,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
139706,-66.6666666666667,4,2,6,55,0,0
139777,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
139992,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
140277,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
140849,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,55,0,0
140992,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
144563,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,40,0,0
144634,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
144849,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
146277,-66.6666666666667,4,2,2,60,0,0
146563,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
146849,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,40,0,0
146920,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,60,0,0
147134,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,65,0,0
148849,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,55,0,0
149277,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,55,0,0
149420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157706,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
157777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
158563,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
158634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
165277,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
165349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
167420,-200,4,2,3,60,0,1
167706,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,70,0,0
168277,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,40,0,0
175992,-142.857142857143,4,2,5,40,0,0
176063,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,40,0,0
176849,-142.857142857143,4,2,6,40,0,0
176920,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,40,0,0
184992,-142.857142857143,4,2,1,40,0,0
185134,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,40,0,0
185563,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,35,0,0
185849,-142.857142857143,4,2,3,40,0,0
185992,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,40,0,0
188277,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,44,0,0
190563,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,47,0,0
192849,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,50,0,0
194277,-66.6666666666667,4,2,5,50,0,0
194349,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,50,0,0
195134,-66.6666666666667,4,2,6,53,0,0
195206,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,53,0,0
197420,-66.6666666666667,4,2,3,55,0,0
201992,-133.333333333333,4,2,3,40,0,0
204134,-133.333333333333,4,2,2,40,0,0
204277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212563,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
212634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
213420,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
213492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
220134,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
220206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
221992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
222563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
230849,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
230920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
231134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
231706,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
231777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
238420,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
238492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
240849,-300,4,2,1,40,0,0
241134,-300,4,2,1,20,0,0
242099,-300,4,2,1,20,0,0
242563,-300,4,2,1,40,0,0
243134,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
243206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
251492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
252134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
252277,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
252349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
260563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
261277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
261420,-100,4,2,1,90,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 191,70,94
Combo3 : 124,30,187
Combo4 : 196,65,134

[HitObjects]
256,192,17119,12,2,18548,0:0:0:0:
258,264,19135,6,0,P|269:305|266:348,1,85,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,184,19563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
149,248,19706,2,0,L|103:252,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,333,20135,6,0,L|350:327,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,262,20420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,221,20563,2,0,P|258:181|266:140,1,85,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,355,20992,2,0,L|185:347,1,42.5,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
323,290,21277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
103,235,21420,6,0,P|144:216|191:220,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,355,21849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,286,21992,2,0,L|18:235,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,263,22420,6,0,L|386:305,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,104,22706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
303,214,22849,2,0,L|260:221,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,19,23134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,152,23277,1,2,0:3:0:0:
144,97,23420,1,2,0:3:0:0:
240,74,23563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,291,23706,6,0,P|140:253|141:211,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,152,24134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
43,213,24277,2,0,L|33:266,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,219,24706,6,0,L|361:266,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,300,24992,1,8,0:3:0:0:
252,169,25134,2,0,L|254:216,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,111,25420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
62,195,25563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
146,188,25706,1,2,0:3:0:0:
29,117,25849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
58,303,25992,6,0,P|96:318|138:314,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,212,26420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,233,26563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,212,26706,2,0,L|306:200,1,42.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,137,26992,6,0,P|394:131|353:144,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,81,27420,2,0,L|460:51,1,42.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,220,27706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
227,182,27849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
202,269,27992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
28,231,28134,1,8,1:2:0:0:
28,231,28277,6,0,P|14:171|23:142,1,85,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,66,28706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,181,28849,2,0,L|100:185,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,90,29277,6,0,L|396:32,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,295,29563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
306,197,29706,2,0,L|248:184,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,124,29992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,174,30134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
409,90,30277,1,2,0:3:0:0:
482,207,30420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,314,30563,6,0,P|310:322|258:306,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,227,30992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,286,31134,2,0,L|433:337,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,116,31563,6,0,P|337:67|353:30,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,169,31992,2,0,L|281:215,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,147,32277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
203,109,32420,1,2,0:3:0:0:
142,225,32563,2,0,L|141:267,1,42.5,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,296,32849,6,0,P|246:292|215:269,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,211,33277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,350,33420,2,0,L|118:354,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,250,33849,6,0,L|383:292,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,358,34134,1,8,0:3:0:0:
305,235,34277,2,0,P|294:188|265:157,1,85,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
465,302,34706,2,0,L|506:293,1,42.5,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
305,236,34992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,184,35134,6,0,L|453:138,1,42.5,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,314,35420,2,0,P|313:319|353:305,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
153,280,35849,2,0,L|195:273,1,42.5,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
80,323,36134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
176,179,36277,5,2,0:3:0:0:
48,194,36420,1,2,1:3:0:0:
48,194,36492,1,2,1:3:0:0:
48,194,36563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
153,280,36706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
286,247,36849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,122,36992,2,0,L|350:36,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
350,38,37420,5,4,0:0:0:0:
286,247,37706,2,0,P|255:252|220:246,2,53.125,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
137,365,38134,2,0,P|132:312|154:265,1,106.25,2|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
182,189,38563,2,0,L|177:134,1,53.125,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,81,38849,2,0,P|179:90|227:71,1,106.25,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
322,148,39277,2,0,P|297:140|271:136,1,53.125,0|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
271,136,39563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
374,210,39706,6,0,L|385:323,1,106.25,12|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,290,40134,2,0,P|275:280|302:277,1,53.125,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
183,246,40420,2,0,L|130:242,2,53.125,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
254,209,40849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
162,324,40992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
82,307,41134,2,0,P|54:264|55:212,1,106.25,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
55,211,41563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,324,41706,2,0,P|174:363|176:382,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,162,41992,6,0,B|176:151|138:170|138:170|105:146,2,106.25,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
360,158,42706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,99,42849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
305,99,42992,2,0,L|298:47,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,212,43277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
343,271,43420,2,0,P|399:283|445:260,2,106.25,0|8|2,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,271,44134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
299,341,44277,6,0,P|272:347|246:346,1,53.125,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,304,44563,2,0,L|167:252,1,53.125,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,181,44849,1,8,1:2:0:0:
126,181,44992,2,0,P|100:135|106:80,1,106.25,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,83,45420,5,0,0:0:0:0:
206,181,45563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
94,271,45706,2,0,L|105:322,1,53.125,4|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
206,181,45992,1,8,1:2:0:0:
250,328,46134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,284,46277,2,0,L|385:289,1,53.125,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,288,46563,5,12,0:3:0:0:
206,181,46849,2,0,L|153:177,1,53.125,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,111,47134,1,4,1:2:0:0:
407,168,47277,2,0,L|413:223,2,53.125,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
231,176,47706,2,0,P|278:198|330:189,1,106.25,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
330,189,48134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
194,251,48277,2,0,L|200:306,2,53.125,8|0|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
172,120,48706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
107,169,48849,6,0,L|52:163,1,53.125,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,176,49134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,127,49277,2,0,P|303:98|300:68,2,53.125,0|8|2,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,176,49706,2,0,L|239:234,1,53.125,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
249,308,49992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
350,224,50134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
423,255,50277,2,0,P|456:295|459:347,1,106.25,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
483,186,50706,2,0,L|473:133,2,53.125,2|8|0,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,173,51134,6,0,B|347:153|348:187|398:173,2,106.25,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
295,173,51849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
199,259,51992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
199,259,52134,2,0,L|140:252,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,258,52420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,271,52563,2,0,P|274:289|260:312,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
98,266,52849,2,0,P|149:276|199:259,1,106.25,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,259,53277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
255,100,53420,6,0,P|239:150|255:200,1,106.25,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,232,53849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,232,53992,2,0,P|356:248|373:270,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
199,259,54277,2,0,L|146:266,1,53.125,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,311,54563,5,2,0:0:0:0:
262,339,54706,1,2,1:3:0:0:
262,339,54777,1,2,1:3:0:0:
262,339,54849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,243,54992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
102,271,55134,1,10,1:2:0:0:
78,175,55277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
262,203,55420,1,10,1:2:0:0:
286,107,55563,1,8,1:2:0:0:
102,135,55706,6,0,P|155:168|223:139,2,127.500004863739,6|0|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
286,107,56563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
286,107,56706,2,0,P|311:168|272:245,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,63,57134,2,0,B|430:44|431:82|491:56,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
146,137,57706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
174,215,57849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,281,57992,6,0,P|90:279|57:264,2,63.7500024318696,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,202,58563,2,0,P|291:211|241:160,1,127.500004863739,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,298,58992,2,0,L|246:290,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,272,59277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
411,272,59420,2,0,P|404:308|409:341,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,1:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,176,59706,2,0,B|460:111|413:115|435:52,1,127.500004863739,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
510,19,60134,1,10,0:0:0:0:
348,88,60277,6,0,P|313:88|281:75,2,63.7500024318696,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,255,60849,2,0,L|91:260,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,146,61134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,281,61277,2,0,P|245:315|230:341,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,172,61563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,213,61706,2,0,L|437:195,1,127.500004863739,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
197,55,62277,1,2,0:0:0:0:
128,101,62420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,57,62563,6,0,B|36:108|66:154|66:154|53:183,1,127.500004863739,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,205,62992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
103,296,63134,2,0,L|120:374,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,236,63420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,306,63563,2,0,P|396:305|437:277,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,311,63992,2,0,P|221:351|214:379,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,104,64277,5,6,1:2:0:0:
276,236,64420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,129,64563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,170,64706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,210,64849,6,0,P|129:218|70:194,2,127.500004863739,12|0|4,0:3|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
375,235,65706,1,2,0:0:0:0:
375,235,65849,2,0,P|362:296|397:359,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
506,295,66277,2,0,P|475:289|443:287,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,233,66563,1,10,1:2:0:0:
274,171,66706,2,0,P|305:165|337:163,2,63.7500024318696,0|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,233,67134,6,0,B|157:209|157:257|219:233,1,127.500004863739,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,96,67706,2,0,L|506:84,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,86,67992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,140,68134,2,0,P|300:140|332:148,2,63.7500024318696,10|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,208,68563,2,0,P|200:272|179:333,1,127.500004863739,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
185,325,68992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
251,374,69134,2,0,L|316:362,1,63.7500024318696,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,246,69420,6,0,B|478:261|478:261|432:239|383:261,2,127.500004863739,4|2|8,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
391,172,70134,2,0,P|370:122|411:65,1,127.500004863739,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,247,70563,1,2,1:2:0:0:
227,200,70706,2,0,L|215:132,2,63.7500024318696,0|2|2,0:0|1:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
128,276,71134,1,10,1:2:0:0:
61,229,71277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,192,71420,1,6,0:0:0:0:
55,313,71563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
55,313,71706,6,0,L|66:377,1,63.7500024318696,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
134,192,72277,1,8,1:2:0:0:
213,71,72563,2,0,L|221:114,2,31.8750012159348,0|0|4,1:0|1:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
213,71,73134,1,8,1:2:0:0:
207,271,73420,5,8,0:0:0:0:
275,225,73563,1,0,1:2:0:0:
357,223,73706,1,8,1:2:0:0:
425,177,73849,1,2,1:3:0:0:
507,175,73992,5,4,1:2:0:0:
343,326,74277,2,0,L|333:382,1,42.5,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,127,74563,2,0,P|298:85|305:30,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,111,74992,2,0,P|55:110|-5:83,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
133,277,75420,2,0,P|145:326|141:373,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
172,203,75849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
247,188,75992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,122,76134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
355,93,76277,6,0,P|403:94|444:85,2,85,0|0|10,1:0|1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
504,363,77134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,316,77277,2,0,P|417:273|424:223,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
196,377,77706,2,0,P|153:376|116:356,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
272,345,78134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
285,269,78277,1,8,0:2:0:0:
224,221,78420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
275,164,78563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
62,94,78849,2,0,L|9:83,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,59,79134,2,0,P|340:42|369:6,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,248,79563,2,0,P|429:255|467:243,1,85,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
149,286,79992,2,0,P|139:328|147:369,1,85,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
141,205,80420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
72,169,80563,1,8,0:2:0:0:
101,98,80706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
61,32,80849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
264,59,80992,2,0,L|279:151,1,85,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,224,81420,2,0,L|233:284,2,42.5,10|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,238,81849,2,0,P|360:236|325:213,1,85,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,324,82277,2,0,P|360:326|325:349,1,85,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,280,82706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
512,209,82849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
497,133,82992,1,8,1:2:0:0:
444,79,83134,5,4,1:2:0:0:
259,172,83420,2,0,L|198:179,1,42.5,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
75,68,83706,2,0,P|44:41|23:4,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,279,84134,2,0,P|72:315|40:365,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
259,172,84563,2,0,P|294:159|353:162,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
181,199,84992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
171,274,85134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,318,85277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,379,85420,6,0,P|130:370|84:373,2,85,0|0|10,1:0|1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
477,167,86277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
508,243,86420,2,0,P|499:288|479:321,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
226,98,86849,2,0,P|234:52|254:19,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
228,181,87277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
153,196,87420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,258,87563,1,0,3:0:0:0:
34,235,87706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
457,303,87992,2,0,L|507:298,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,369,88277,2,0,P|207:361|167:337,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
315,200,88706,2,0,P|268:209|222:201,1,85,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
343,19,89134,2,0,P|305:35|262:39,1,85,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
420,56,89563,1,0,3:0:0:0:
439,129,89706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
378,182,89849,1,4,3:2:0:0:
418,246,89992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
285,275,90134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
295,187,90277,1,0,1:0:0:0:
285,275,90420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
162,216,90563,2,0,L|141:116,1,85,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
422,79,91134,6,0,L|380:84,1,42.5,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
300,92,91420,1,0,1:0:0:0:
377,189,91563,2,0,L|335:194,1,42.5,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
255,202,91849,1,0,1:0:0:0:
332,299,91992,2,0,L|290:304,1,42.5,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
332,299,92277,6,0,P|272:241|351:221,1,198.333333333333,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
407,277,94420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
482,255,94563,5,4,0:0:0:0:
59,326,103134,5,8,0:0:0:0:
194,210,103277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,275,103420,1,0,1:0:0:0:
392,159,103563,1,8,1:2:0:0:
392,159,103706,6,0,P|432:168|465:193,1,85,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,159,104134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,70,104277,2,0,L|504:90,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,202,104706,6,0,L|165:247,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,266,104992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
295,230,105134,2,0,L|253:239,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,290,105420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,266,105563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
448,211,105706,1,2,0:3:0:0:
416,345,105849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,210,105992,6,0,P|302:159|320:120,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,125,106420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,78,106563,2,0,L|222:26,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,343,106992,6,0,L|310:350,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,231,107277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
482,290,107420,2,0,L|474:338,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
333,208,107706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
462,161,107849,1,2,0:3:0:0:
414,231,107992,1,2,0:3:0:0:
382,138,108134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,349,108277,6,0,P|277:361|232:355,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,209,108706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,283,108849,2,0,L|239:271,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,101,109277,6,0,L|199:119,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,258,109563,1,8,0:3:0:0:
269,151,109706,2,0,P|311:148|350:166,1,85,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
370,39,110134,2,0,L|390:76,1,42.5,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
373,258,110420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
495,69,110563,6,0,L|487:117,1,42.5,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
462,286,110849,2,0,P|455:244|470:203,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,243,111277,2,0,L|263:286,1,42.5,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
197,183,111563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
264,77,111706,5,2,0:3:0:0:
449,106,111849,1,2,1:3:0:0:
449,106,111920,1,2,1:3:0:0:
449,106,111992,1,2,0:3:0:0:
356,209,112134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
218,224,112277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
104,146,112420,2,0,L|115:60,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
115,62,112849,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,178,113134,2,0,L|332:182,1,53.125,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,181,113420,1,8,1:2:0:0:
358,243,113563,2,0,P|390:224|427:215,2,53.125,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
311,308,113992,2,0,P|255:321|194:293,1,106.25,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
210,306,114420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,209,114563,1,8,1:2:0:0:
131,289,114706,2,0,L|141:351,2,53.125,0|0|0,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,149,115134,6,0,P|114:159|164:142,1,106.25,12|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,204,115563,2,0,L|254:168,1,53.125,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
358,223,115849,2,0,P|332:228|305:227,2,53.125,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
373,379,116277,1,2,0:0:0:0:
444,336,116420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,341,116563,2,0,P|246:333|196:349,1,106.25,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
104,379,116992,2,0,L|120:328,2,53.125,0|8|0,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,164,117420,6,0,P|182:214|166:263,2,106.25,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
369,312,118134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,254,118277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,254,118420,2,0,L|246:245,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,148,118706,1,8,0:3:0:0:
376,90,118849,2,0,P|335:57|271:55,2,106.25,8|8|2,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,90,119563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,169,119706,6,0,P|325:179|303:194,1,53.125,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,216,119992,2,0,L|180:199,1,53.125,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,190,120277,1,8,1:2:0:0:
149,126,120420,2,0,P|162:57|139:15,1,106.25,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,26,120849,5,0,0:0:0:0:
240,117,120992,1,8,0:2:0:0:
358,67,121134,2,0,P|385:57|420:52,1,53.125,4|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
240,117,121420,1,8,1:2:0:0:
187,255,121563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,307,121706,2,0,L|241:369,1,53.125,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,359,121992,5,12,0:3:0:0:
240,117,122277,2,0,L|246:55,1,53.125,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,217,122563,1,4,1:2:0:0:
110,173,122706,2,0,L|177:165,1,53.125,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,200,122992,1,8,0:3:0:0:
294,146,123134,2,0,P|313:195|300:246,1,106.25,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
300,246,123563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,75,123706,2,0,L|403:67,2,53.125,8|0|0,1:2|0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
188,134,124134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,200,124277,6,0,L|227:252,1,53.125,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,334,124563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
298,291,124706,2,0,P|323:284|350:283,2,53.125,0|8|2,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,334,125134,2,0,L|177:342,1,53.125,0|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
96,355,125420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
58,241,125563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
139,228,125706,2,0,P|152:177|134:128,1,106.25,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
226,140,126134,2,0,P|239:117|245:92,2,53.125,2|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,124,126563,6,0,P|368:142|317:130,2,106.25,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
418,125,127277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,200,127420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,200,127563,2,0,L|336:221,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
123,197,127849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,265,127992,2,0,P|194:265|220:259,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,331,128277,2,0,L|280:312,1,106.25,8|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,128706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
115,382,128849,6,0,P|167:380|212:352,1,106.25,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,316,129277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,316,129420,2,0,P|267:294|246:279,1,53.125,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,156,129706,2,0,L|333:214,1,53.125,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,284,129992,5,2,0:0:0:0:
471,92,130134,1,2,1:3:0:0:
471,92,130206,1,2,1:3:0:0:
471,92,130277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
367,51,130420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,178,130563,1,10,1:2:0:0:
362,137,130706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,264,130849,1,10,1:2:0:0:
149,223,130992,1,8,1:2:0:0:
40,350,131134,6,0,P|8:305|22:226,2,127.500004863739,4|0|8,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
248,351,131992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,351,132134,2,0,B|186:325|186:373|124:344,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,257,132563,2,0,P|313:280|252:263,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
78,103,133134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
155,133,133277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,77,133420,6,0,P|247:68|279:67,2,63.7500024318696,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,97,133992,2,0,P|408:127|346:120,1,127.500004863739,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,255,134420,2,0,L|307:192,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,344,134706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
226,344,134849,2,0,P|258:348|289:341,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,327,135134,2,0,P|429:295|368:306,1,127.500004863739,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
471,190,135563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
401,143,135706,6,0,L|392:72,2,63.7500024318696,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,256,136277,2,0,P|218:265|186:266,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,218,136563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,362,136706,2,0,L|111:300,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,184,136992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,105,137134,2,0,P|273:80|338:89,1,127.500004863739,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
475,348,137706,1,2,0:2:0:0:
434,275,137849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
489,213,137992,6,0,B|498:182|498:182|471:134|497:81,1,127.500004863739,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,34,138420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,159,138563,2,0,P|311:121|318:95,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,157,138849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
185,218,138992,2,0,L|191:281,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,157,139277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
46,260,139420,2,0,P|76:251|104:235,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,305,139706,5,4,1:2:0:0:
274,215,139849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,229,139992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,297,140134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
346,174,140277,6,0,P|344:106|311:43,2,127.500004863739,12|0|4,0:3|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
130,320,141134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
130,320,141277,2,0,P|186:292|248:303,1,127.500004863739,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,274,141706,2,0,L|106:234,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,180,141992,2,0,P|306:210|304:241,2,63.7500024318696,2|0|0,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,151,142420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,110,142563,6,0,P|416:158|427:230,1,127.500004863739,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,128,143134,2,0,L|69:63,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,65,143420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,239,143563,2,0,P|165:201|168:173,2,63.7500024318696,10|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,328,143992,2,0,P|313:300|388:317,1,127.500004863739,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
373,309,144420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
438,359,144563,2,0,L|514:370,1,63.7500024318696,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,75,144849,6,0,B|424:109|424:109|446:155|424:204,2,127.500004863739,4|2|10,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
279,68,145563,2,0,P|339:53|373:1,1,127.500004863739,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,125,145992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
179,165,146134,2,0,L|260:146,2,63.7500024318696,0|2|2,0:0|1:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
66,296,146563,1,10,1:2:0:0:
137,336,146706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
65,377,146849,1,4,1:2:0:0:
137,255,146992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
137,255,147134,6,0,L|209:238,1,63.7500024318696,6|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
306,299,147706,1,8,1:2:0:0:
475,343,147992,2,0,L|506:335,2,31.8750012159348,0|0|4,1:0|1:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
475,343,148563,1,8,1:2:0:0:
306,299,148849,5,8,0:0:0:0:
283,220,148992,1,0,1:2:0:0:
221,165,149134,1,8,1:2:0:0:
199,86,149277,1,2,1:3:0:0:
137,32,149420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
389,162,149706,2,0,L|440:169,1,42.5,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,300,149992,2,0,P|209:354|222:399,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,111,150420,2,0,P|33:97|-7:101,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
300,65,150849,2,0,P|340:53|382:53,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
219,48,151277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
176,111,151420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,162,151563,1,0,3:0:0:0:
188,224,151706,6,0,P|175:274|181:314,1,85,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
449,100,152277,1,10,1:2:0:0:
449,100,152420,2,0,L|439:152,1,42.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,354,152706,2,0,P|378:303|366:261,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
218,66,153134,2,0,P|232:106|226:148,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
148,24,153563,1,0,3:0:0:0:
90,74,153706,1,8,0:2:0:0:
18,45,153849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
2,120,153992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
191,314,154277,2,0,L|253:307,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
382,88,154563,2,0,P|392:37|381:5,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,213,154992,2,0,P|491:184|505:153,1,85,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
406,361,155420,2,0,L|457:371,2,42.5,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
350,300,155849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
278,273,155992,1,8,0:2:0:0:
213,313,156134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
164,253,156277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
270,129,156420,2,0,L|355:118,1,85,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,154,156849,2,0,L|479:159,2,42.5,10|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
386,287,157277,2,0,P|384:243|360:206,1,85,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,310,157706,2,0,P|283:273|282:231,1,85,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,367,158134,1,0,1:0:0:0:
171,375,158277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
107,337,158420,1,8,1:2:0:0:
79,267,158563,5,4,1:2:0:0:
422,112,158849,2,0,L|414:56,1,42.5,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,360,159134,2,0,P|385:370|438:360,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,218,159563,2,0,P|197:236|144:237,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
301,40,159992,2,0,P|335:66|387:78,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
229,77,160420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
153,65,160563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
101,121,160706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
25,110,160849,6,0,P|8:148|11:190,1,85,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
372,137,161420,1,10,1:2:0:0:
372,137,161563,2,0,L|314:129,1,42.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,273,161849,2,0,P|182:249|228:245,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
494,331,162277,2,0,P|456:355|410:359,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
510,251,162706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
481,179,162849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
507,107,162992,1,0,3:0:0:0:
449,56,163134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
348,357,163420,2,0,L|288:343,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,366,163706,2,0,P|44:329|78:303,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,91,164134,2,0,P|123:83|164:95,1,85,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
369,27,164563,2,0,P|386:39|400:54,2,42.5,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
288,31,164992,1,0,3:0:0:0:
278,106,165134,1,0,1:0:0:0:
218,154,165277,1,4,3:2:0:0:
242,226,165420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
374,209,165563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
350,294,165706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
374,209,165849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
482,277,165992,2,0,L|498:367,1,85,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
459,49,166563,6,0,L|453:91,1,42.5,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
444,171,166849,1,0,1:0:0:0:
320,90,166992,2,0,L|314:132,2,42.5,0|10|0,0:0|1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
181,131,167420,2,0,L|175:173,1,42.5,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,214,168277,6,0,L|300:219,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,286,168706,2,0,L|448:335,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
454,212,169134,2,0,L|480:158,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
104,382,169706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
168,338,169849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
245,334,169992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,178,170563,6,0,P|90:209|101:237,1,59.4999981842042,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
109,97,170992,2,0,P|83:83|54:78,1,59.4999981842042,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,154,171420,2,0,P|193:139|212:116,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
468,31,171992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
463,108,172134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
499,176,172277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
355,254,172849,6,0,L|295:244,1,59.4999981842042,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,378,173277,2,0,L|350:332,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,280,173706,2,0,L|246:335,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
194,46,174277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
258,90,174420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,94,174563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
42,222,175134,6,0,L|81:177,1,59.4999981842042,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,38,175563,2,0,L|97:95,1,59.4999981842042,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,161,175992,2,0,L|158:150,1,59.4999981842042,4|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
271,221,176420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,280,176563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
397,269,176706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,348,176849,1,4,0:0:0:0:
451,134,177420,6,0,P|480:143|505:159,1,59.4999981842042,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,79,177849,2,0,P|385:50|385:21,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,160,178277,2,0,P|351:179|326:193,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
338,374,178849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,304,178992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
238,263,179134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
95,146,179706,6,0,L|135:102,1,59.4999981842042,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,37,180134,2,0,L|215:94,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,181,180563,2,0,L|181:168,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
499,106,181134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
421,117,181277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,87,181420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
227,379,181992,6,0,P|246:356|257:328,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,205,182420,2,0,P|214:233|234:255,1,59.4999981842042,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,272,182849,2,0,P|337:266|308:271,1,59.4999981842042,2|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
24,246,183420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
56,174,183563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,94,183706,1,4,0:3:0:0:
40,14,183849,5,8,0:0:0:0:
111,46,183992,2,0,L|170:51,1,59.4999981842042,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,59,184420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
365,272,184706,1,2,0:3:0:0:
335,349,184849,5,2,0:3:0:0:
250,238,184992,1,2,1:3:0:0:
250,238,185063,1,2,1:3:0:0:
250,238,185134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
365,272,185277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,161,185420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
335,195,185563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
250,84,185706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
365,118,185849,1,8,1:2:0:0:
250,237,185992,6,0,P|189:252|133:205,2,127.500004863739,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
420,38,186849,2,0,B|408:113,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
495,224,187134,2,0,B|495:160|495:160|435:182,1,127.500004863739,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,326,187563,2,0,P|420:326|423:268,1,127.500004863739,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,299,187992,2,0,P|251:297|219:304,1,63.7500024318696,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,374,188277,6,0,P|106:307|75:251,1,127.500004863739,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
149,109,188706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,186,188849,1,0,1:0:0:0:
68,120,188992,2,0,L|51:36,2,63.7500024318696,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,187,189420,2,0,P|230:185|200:193,1,63.7500024318696,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,248,189706,2,0,P|348:246|318:254,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
498,309,189992,2,0,P|465:258|502:190,1,127.500004863739,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
25,184,190563,5,2,0:0:0:0:
230,84,190849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,71,190992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,58,191134,2,0,L|466:80,1,63.7500024318696,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,175,191420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,162,191563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
118,149,191706,2,0,L|46:171,1,63.7500024318696,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,266,191992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
312,253,192134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
394,240,192277,2,0,L|466:262,1,63.7500024318696,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,366,192563,5,10,0:0:0:0:
230,266,192706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
102,245,192849,1,10,0:0:0:0:
267,104,193134,6,0,L|332:96,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,96,193420,1,2,1:2:0:0:
215,172,193563,2,0,P|222:202|218:234,2,63.7500024318696,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
121,91,193992,2,0,P|152:97|184:92,1,63.7500024318696,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,182,194277,2,0,P|74:166|19:196,1,127.500004863739,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
128,266,194706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,329,194849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,305,194992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,343,195134,6,0,P|365:295|343:227,2,127.500004863739,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
97,199,195992,2,0,P|87:168|86:136,1,63.7500024318696,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
125,30,196277,2,0,P|179:46|160:100,1,127.500004863739,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
341,115,196706,2,0,B|321:159|321:159|237:119,1,127.500004863739,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,27,197134,1,10,0:0:0:0:
422,100,197277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
469,165,197420,6,0,P|490:226|461:283,1,127.500004863739,10|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,275,197849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,340,197992,1,2,1:2:0:0:
327,262,198134,2,0,L|390:252,2,63.7500024318696,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
258,136,198563,2,0,P|273:164|275:196,1,63.7500024318696,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
157,99,198849,2,0,P|171:127|173:158,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
55,61,199134,2,0,P|10:124|28:190,1,127.500004863739,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,323,199706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
282,300,199992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
200,313,200134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,326,200277,2,0,L|46:304,1,63.7500024318696,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,209,200563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,222,200706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
394,235,200849,2,0,L|466:213,1,63.7500024318696,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,118,201134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,131,201277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
118,144,201420,2,0,L|46:122,1,63.7500024318696,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
230,53,201706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
171,209,201849,1,8,1:2:0:0:
171,209,201992,6,0,L|180:282,1,63.7500024318696,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
297,120,202563,1,10,1:2:0:0:
423,31,202849,2,0,L|427:73,2,31.8750012159348,0|0|4,1:0|1:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
423,31,203420,1,8,1:2:0:0:
112,55,203706,5,10,0:0:0:0:
112,137,203849,1,0,1:2:0:0:
67,206,203992,1,8,1:2:0:0:
68,288,204134,1,2,1:3:0:0:
23,357,204277,5,4,1:2:0:0:
372,295,204563,2,0,L|428:299,1,42.5,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,141,204849,2,0,P|160:103|150:48,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,328,205277,2,0,P|220:347|170:352,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
391,149,205706,2,0,P|459:132|490:141,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
329,200,206134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
252,191,206277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,226,206420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
144,160,206563,6,0,P|139:114|121:80,2,85,0|0|10,1:0|1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
454,307,207420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,233,207563,2,0,P|423:187|441:153,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
161,335,207992,2,0,P|156:289|138:255,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
233,371,208420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
284,314,208563,1,8,0:2:0:0:
257,242,208706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
291,173,208849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
479,40,209134,2,0,L|427:34,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,29,209420,2,0,P|94:61|134:76,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
306,222,209849,2,0,P|265:232|225:223,1,85,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
430,343,210277,2,0,P|469:327|495:294,1,85,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
353,322,210706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
296,373,210849,1,8,0:2:0:0:
227,339,210992,1,0,3:0:0:0:
152,353,211134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
54,232,211277,2,0,L|39:148,1,85,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,65,211706,2,0,L|82:19,2,42.5,10|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
208,150,212134,2,0,P|170:132|129:136,1,85,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,151,212563,2,0,P|329:132|371:136,1,85,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,221,212992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
280,290,213134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
342,333,213277,1,8,1:2:0:0:
418,335,213420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
144,31,213706,2,0,L|89:28,1,42.5,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,108,213992,2,0,P|476:74|479:21,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,301,214420,2,0,P|356:341|401:370,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
182,119,214849,2,0,P|139:112|91:136,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
255,84,215277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
294,149,215420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
238,201,215563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,273,215706,6,0,P|296:303|320:347,2,85,0|0|10,1:0|1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
14,98,216563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,52,216706,2,0,P|127:43|171:50,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
468,128,217134,2,0,P|422:119|378:126,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
512,196,217563,1,0,3:0:0:0:
462,254,217706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
479,328,217849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
407,354,217992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
32,296,218277,2,0,L|23:245,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,35,218563,2,0,P|171:78|149:122,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,145,218992,2,0,P|337:181|302:204,1,85,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
476,353,219420,2,0,P|439:372|396:372,1,85,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
512,280,219849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
470,215,219992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
493,142,220134,1,4,3:2:0:0:
435,91,220277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
339,191,220420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,105,220563,1,0,1:0:0:0:
339,191,220706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
219,205,220849,2,0,L|203:295,1,85,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
473,384,221420,6,0,L|463:342,1,42.5,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
445,264,221706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
324,343,221849,2,0,L|314:301,1,42.5,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
296,223,222134,1,0,1:0:0:0:
175,302,222277,2,0,L|165:260,1,42.5,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
175,302,222563,5,4,1:2:0:0:
345,63,222849,2,0,L|349:15,1,42.5,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,190,223134,2,0,P|93:131|97:99,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,343,223563,2,0,P|291:308|280:245,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
447,209,223992,2,0,P|466:150|462:118,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
377,247,224420,1,0,3:0:0:0:
335,182,224563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
345,106,224706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
272,82,224849,6,0,P|221:93|180:82,2,85,0|0|10,1:0|1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
77,381,225706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,323,225849,2,0,P|185:312|226:323,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
426,166,226277,2,0,P|472:190|496:225,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
346,178,226706,1,0,3:0:0:0:
370,250,226849,1,8,0:2:0:0:
317,305,226992,1,0,3:0:0:0:
308,380,227134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
31,164,227420,2,0,L|20:218,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,54,227706,2,0,P|243:91|235:140,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,340,228134,2,0,P|373:293|334:262,1,85,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
97,292,228563,2,0,P|116:300|138:302,2,42.5,2|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
33,243,228992,1,0,3:0:0:0:
82,185,229134,1,8,0:2:0:0:
44,118,229277,1,0,3:0:0:0:
102,68,229420,5,0,1:0:0:0:
183,197,229563,2,0,L|277:189,1,85,8|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,229,229992,2,0,L|391:232,2,42.5,10|0|8,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
408,103,230420,2,0,P|379:133|339:148,1,85,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,29,230849,2,0,P|256:70|267:110,1,85,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,20,231277,1,0,1:0:0:0:
111,41,231420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,96,231563,1,8,1:2:0:0:
43,170,231706,5,4,1:2:0:0:
413,49,231992,2,0,L|455:53,1,42.5,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,89,232277,2,0,P|172:90|211:105,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,363,232706,2,0,P|199:325|192:283,1,85,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,149,233134,2,0,P|389:184|356:211,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
410,67,233563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
338,39,233706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
275,83,233849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,76,233992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
35,224,234277,2,0,L|44:265,1,42.5,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,338,234563,2,0,P|308:336|272:314,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,50,234992,2,0,P|354:88|354:131,1,85,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
94,207,235420,2,0,P|117:172|153:152,1,85,8|10,1:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
126,283,235849,1,0,3:0:0:0:
197,252,235992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,321,236134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
305,317,236277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
53,74,236563,2,0,L|44:30,1,42.5,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,149,236849,2,0,P|424:185|389:209,1,85,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,59,237277,2,0,P|177:57|215:77,1,85,10|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
211,372,237706,2,0,P|190:337|187:295,1,85,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
284,337,238134,1,0,3:0:0:0:
359,346,238277,1,0,1:0:0:0:
402,283,238420,1,4,3:2:0:0:
464,327,238563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
501,162,238706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,200,238849,1,0,1:0:0:0:
501,162,238992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
457,35,239134,2,0,L|372:22,1,85,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,278,239706,6,0,L|384:251,1,42.5,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
443,214,239992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
218,194,240134,2,0,L|263:167,1,42.5,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
322,130,240420,1,0,1:0:0:0:
97,110,240563,2,0,L|142:83,1,42.5,8|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
97,110,240849,6,0,P|136:182|55:178,1,198.333333333333,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
18,108,242992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
52,37,243134,5,0,0:0:0:0:
178,308,243420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
225,226,243563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,309,243706,2,0,L|91:350,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,159,244134,6,0,L|322:203,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,117,244420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
450,198,244563,2,0,L|401:201,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,83,244849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,60,244992,1,2,0:3:0:0:
242,138,245134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
210,5,245277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,37,245420,6,0,P|404:78|401:126,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,233,245849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
487,122,245992,2,0,L|478:178,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,116,246420,6,0,P|212:101|265:111,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,144,246849,2,0,L|75:93,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,327,247134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,205,247277,1,2,0:3:0:0:
268,265,247420,2,0,L|318:259,1,42.5,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,347,247706,6,0,P|435:323|390:313,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,357,248134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
485,252,248277,2,0,L|476:200,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,107,248706,6,0,L|226:51,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,37,248992,1,8,0:3:0:0:
225,198,249134,2,0,L|276:190,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,307,249420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
313,283,249563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
343,361,249706,1,2,0:3:0:0:
377,229,249849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,284,249992,6,0,P|192:323|192:368,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,177,250420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,268,250563,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,177,250706,2,0,L|278:135,1,42.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,137,250992,6,0,P|403:91|391:44,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,214,251420,2,0,L|499:176,1,42.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,384,251706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
361,209,251849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,243,251992,1,0,1:1:0:0:
291,68,252134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,67,252277,6,0,P|331:52|375:54,1,85,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,218,252706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,148,252849,2,0,L|270:152,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
503,336,253277,6,0,L|454:341,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,259,253563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,329,253706,2,0,L|382:387,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,219,253992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,122,254134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
279,180,254277,1,2,0:3:0:0:
144,160,254420,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,53,254563,6,0,P|336:39|383:45,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
217,22,254992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
463,33,255134,2,0,L|471:81,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
253,208,255563,6,0,L|207:204,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,245,255849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
230,118,255992,2,0,L|222:61,1,42.5,8|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,203,256277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
135,182,256420,1,2,0:3:0:0:
76,242,256563,1,2,0:3:0:0:
60,145,256706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,305,256849,6,0,P|192:322|235:319,1,85,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,211,257277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
362,290,257420,2,0,L|308:284,1,42.5,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,36,257849,6,0,L|214:80,1,42.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,0,258134,1,8,0:3:0:0:
217,172,258277,2,0,P|262:184|317:171,1,85,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,301,258706,2,0,L|283:317,1,42.5,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
300,178,258992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,277,259134,6,0,L|425:326,1,42.5,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,96,259420,2,0,P|496:136|490:177,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,47,259849,2,0,L|406:4,1,42.5,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
323,228,260134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
280,90,260277,5,2,0:3:0:0:
414,148,260420,1,2,1:3:0:0:
414,148,260492,1,2,1:3:0:0:
414,148,260563,1,10,0:0:0:0:
298,216,260706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
163,218,260849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
45,155,260992,2,0,L|31:61,1,85,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,70,261420,5,8,0:1:0:0:
256,192,261706,12,0,263563,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Okoratu
That would be cool, lmao.

I didn't really know what stuff still applies if you consider this a really simple normal and not an easy anyways so i would have asked again :D
Topic Starter
Okoratu
just a little update post, I'll try to gather stuff to make a sb on this
I need to mod Battle back and answer that post
and uhh hitsounds

after that's done i'd mod the gds myself before bugging anyone to push this
J1NX1337
STORYBOARD HYPE
ac8129464363
asdf
Topic Starter
Okoratu
yeah.
Nozhomi
Zzz
Kihhou
Vell
yes
Topic Starter
Okoratu
back to wip/help since SB isn't here yet as you can see
removed partsbs for the time being

Battle wrote:

eeeeeee

[Easy]
00:19:206 - I dunno what this green point is doing lol, it's SC:2 but the slider slide of SC:1 is muted anyways so aaa

00:24:277 (2,3) - I kinda find this a bit awkward, since like, you previously had notes that flowed into each other, the like, cut off of flow is mehhh

00:40:849 (3,1) - Consider facing 3's direction for the slider repeat downwards instead of to the side, currently there's just a COMPLETE cut off in flow, which is kinda awkward since moving the slider repeating end won't screw up ds or anything

00:48:277 (3,1) - Emphasis-wise, it's nice that it somewhat "resets" with the vocal or w/e, but flow-wise it's really like, SHARP

01:01:706 (2,3,4) - Flow makes it seem like after hitting 3, it would go to the slider end, not a sharp turn to the right, and this is mostly due to the fact that you have patterns like 00:59:134 (2,3,1) - , which go in like a straightline flow to the next note

02:14:563 (2,3,1) - I dunno, it seems a little ambiguous, and I'm not sure if players will pay attention to the fact that you break flow to emphasize vocals and will instead just go to whatever flows next zz

02:44:563 (3) - Maybe make both sides of wave thing same? This slider stuck out to me cuz it's just like, a lump lol

03:45:420 (2,3) - btw, you might want to look through parts to make sure blankets are good, cuz there's a couple fked up ones but no one likes blanket mods lol

that's about it for this diff lol, interesting mixture of sharp and smooth sliders xd

[Nicoratu]
There's a pretty big jump from reading ar5 to reading ar8, maybe reduce ar a bit to improve spread?

00:26:563 (3) - Rhythm sounds slightly better if this is 1/2 slider, what do you think?

01:27:706 (1) - Hmm, last time you had 1/2 repeat, it fit since it started at vocal, this is kinda awkward since the vocal starts on repeat. And while the down beat is pretty prominent, I feel like the vocal is pretty prominent as well and doesn't really deserve to just be on a repeat end

02:43:134 (1) - Sammemee

02:47:706 - It's a pretty sudden drop in SV, maybe make it a little more progressively like, decreasing? So that way players have a bit time getting used to the music settling down a bit?

04:20:849 (8,9) - I kinda find it weird that it doesn't go something more like 04:11:420 (5,6,7,8) - since you've been doing that, sure there's the whooosh sound but I dunno, drums are still loud imo

[Extra]
00:36:134 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - The flow is pretty sharp here, so I dunno if you wanna like smoother it out or sth with triangles but like, in play I personally find them fine (granted a lot of people say that mouse players don't have as good of flow lo) as a mouse player, wat these play smoothly to me

01:21:849 (6,7) - Although it has a sharp-ish movement, I feel like this cymbal crash is lackluster compared to sth like the jumps that follow immediately afterwards fixed

01:50:563 (1,2,3) - I feel like you should move 1 away from 2,3, since emphasizing 2 with a jump is pretty good plus you can make it feel pretty distinct if 01:50:706 (2,3,1,2) - are isolated together fixed

03:03:706 (1,2,3,1,2) - samememe

03:14:134 (6,7) - I feel like you prefer those drums over these cymbals for emphasis #cymbalsneedlovetoo ;w;

[Elvis]
00:14:548 (2,3) - I feel like for this case, it doesn't really work out, since the music doesn't have anything really prominent on the blue tick like 00:09:977 (2,3) - did, maybe move it the white tick instead? both of these patterns work out the same way so uhh i think this is ok

00:26:992 (5) - I personally feel like this should be clickable, but i dunno :// They're pretty prominent drums but just blue tick works better with that pattern

01:15:706 (7,8,9,10) - hmm, I don't really see too much of a difference in the drums for 01:17:992 (1,2,1,2) - but they're spaced differently (they're fun in play though lol) the variety in the spacing makes it fun since you have one that's low spacing and then high spacing so I guess it's structured' I think this complaint makes sense so i'll ask elvis

zz I really can't argue with your style because it's just REALLY fun when it's actually played
you might want to add a kiai or sth though lol, there's parts of the music more intense than other parts

[Extreeeeeme]
00:30:849 (2,3,4,5) - Although it's like, pretty clear 3,4 has larger spacing, visually it doesn't. Maybe move 2 a little bit closer to make it a more clear that that one note is emphasized cuz drums fixed this

01:04:706 (9,1) - Fix stack? lol this unfixes itself all the time so i kinda gave up on it but i tried again

01:32:277 (1,2) - Even though the sound ends kinda like on the 1/8 tick, I feel like it plays a bit smoother when it's on the red tick instead i think yellow tick is more correct and both work, testplayers didn't even seem to notice much

02:41:134 (2,4) - lol blanket lol ok

03:18:277 (4) - mm, I feel like it'skinda awkward since there's something audible on 03:18:563 - so maybe end it there and just put a note or sth? sliderend has a big drum so it should be on the blue tick there o.o

03:24:563 (2,4) - #desperateblanketmod literally dunno what i did there

04:07:706 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe ctrl + g 2 and re-adjust emphasis to make it flow a bit smoother i think flow is smooth enough, this mimmicks 00:19:135 (1,2) -

fun, i started this like 3 hours ago lol

format edit lol
will reply to the rest tomorrow and format post to have more reasons for what i denied
Shiirn
pls why not this map is ranku time pls is gud mep
Topic Starter
Okoratu
I'm on it, I just want to make sure I have a storyboard that fits nicely
OnosakiHito
Here the taiko diffs: http://puush.sh./yeah.zip
Topic Starter
Okoratu
I think i give up on the sb idea it's kinda weird to delay the entire thing for so long for that but i can't get anything decent down so yeah
Yuii-
Agreed.
J1NX1337
RIP spooky storyboard 2016-2017 :(
*insert sad music here*

On the bright side, maybe you'll finally get this mapset ranked this year! :D
Topic Starter
Okoratu
changes that were done in some of the guest diffs were
minor hitsounding stuff only
vell got hitsounds copied over again

and i swapped a nc on elvis diff and buffered the 1/16 sliders
Kyubey
[Collab Easy]
You forgot to put hitsounds in this diff.
00:12:548 (2) - won't it sound better if you finish it 1/1 later just as previous sliders on same vocal parts? imo it's ending way too early and doesn't follow the vocal well due to that
00:32:849 (1) - curve of the second half of the slider could be not that sharp! you can make a blanket of this and next slider
02:04:849 (4,5,1) - spacing difference is noticeable and it's weird, you don't need it
03:21:992 (3) - you can make the second part of this slider curved more so it would be a better blanket: https://qb.s-ul.eu/Y8T3AYt6.jpg
03:24:277 (1,2,3) - why spacing change?
[Collab Normal]
00:41:992 (1) - first curve could be rounder, it feels too sharp now
01:02:849 - this sounds so empty without hitsounds, you could've added something here since you decided to skip the beat on white tick
01:57:420 (1,1) - nice concept, but i don't think they have to be that close, you could've used the same spacing between them as between them and the circle
03:48:849 (3,2) - too close to each other again imo
[Noz's Advanced]
00:59:134 - this sounds so empty, i'd put some hitsound here
02:14:563 - too
[Vell's Insane]
00:31:420 (3,4) - i don't think it's a good idea to put those objects this close. it's confusing, there's nothing changes in music to make a spacing drop like this, so you're basically cut the ds by half when it follows nothing. i'd understand you want to make a hard to read map but only if the map had much more hard to read places like this, not few random ones that just stand out. change the spacing here to make it more readable.
01:28:563 (4,5) - again, nothing significant happened but you used the low confusing ds again, and it's random again. better change it, it doesn't follow the flowing of the map with spacing much higher for the most of it
01:54:992 (8,1) - again
02:14:849 (6,7) - this spacing is 3.4, why is it that high? most of jumps like this you used are fine, but this one is way too huge, and tension isn't even high, like, for example, here 02:24:849 (8,1) -
02:35:134 - you probably wanted to follow the vocals with hitsounds here, but they sound wrong because they're out of overall hitsounding pattern, i suggest removing hitsounds here and changing hitnormal to soft one
03:57:134 (4,5) - aaaand random low spacing again
[Kihhou's Insane]
01:20:849 (1,2) - move them closer, this jump is unreadable, because same patterns you used before were with 1/2 jump, not 1/4, so this one will appear totally unexpected. yes, you used almost same jumps later, but this part has lower spacing, and you should introduce this rhythm in some easier way anyway
01:27:706 (1,2) - i doubt tension here is high enough to make such a huge jump
[Elvis' Extra]
Как же у тебя много нк, ты каждую смену скорости их ставил что ли? Выглядит некрасиво, не отражают никаких отдельных кусков в музыке и во многих случаях даже отдельные паттерны.
00:59:563 - очень пусто без хитсаунда звучит, хоть бы вистл какой-нибудь поставил что ли
01:03:134 - и здесь не хватает какого-нибудь нормалхита или клапа, он даже в музыке есть
[Okoratushi]
Okoratushi.
Topic Starter
Okoratu

Kyubey wrote:

[Collab Easy]
You forgot to put hitsounds in this diff. kill me
00:12:548 (2) - won't it sound better if you finish it 1/1 later just as previous sliders on same vocal parts? imo it's ending way too early and doesn't follow the vocal well due to that yeah
00:32:849 (1) - curve of the second half of the slider could be not that sharp! you can make a blanket of this and next slider after 10 mins of fiddling with this, yeah
02:04:849 (4,5,1) - spacing difference is noticeable and it's weird, you don't need it looks like an accident, yes
03:21:992 (3) - you can make the second part of this slider curved more so it would be a better blanket: https://qb.s-ul.eu/Y8T3AYt6.jpg did that
03:24:277 (1,2,3) - why spacing change? reduced
[Collab Normal]
00:41:992 (1) - first curve could be rounder, it feels too sharp now not my part, answer that j1nx
01:02:849 - this sounds so empty without hitsounds, you could've added something here since you decided to skip the beat on white tick added whistles on the pianos
01:57:420 (1,1) - nice concept, but i don't think they have to be that close, you could've used the same spacing between them as between them and the circle j1nx
03:48:849 (3,2) - too close to each other again imo indeed, fixed
[Noz's Advanced]
00:59:134 - this sounds so empty, i'd put some hitsound here
02:14:563 - too did both
[Okoratushi]
Okoratushi. LOL
Kihhou
fixed both
Vell

Kyubey wrote:

[Vell's Insane]
00:31:420 (3,4) - i don't think it's a good idea to put those objects this close. it's confusing, there's nothing changes in music to make a spacing drop like this, so you're basically cut the ds by half when it follows nothing. i'd understand you want to make a hard to read map but only if the map had much more hard to read places like this, not few random ones that just stand out. change the spacing here to make it more readable.
01:28:563 (4,5) - again, nothing significant happened but you used the low confusing ds again, and it's random again. better change it, it doesn't follow the flowing of the map with spacing much higher for the most of it
01:54:992 (8,1) - again
02:14:849 (6,7) - this spacing is 3.4, why is it that high? most of jumps like this you used are fine, but this one is way too huge, and tension isn't even high, like, for example, here 02:24:849 (8,1) - moved the pattern up a bit and ctrl+g'd the 2 slider for smoother flow
02:35:134 - you probably wanted to follow the vocals with hitsounds here, but they sound wrong because they're out of overall hitsounding pattern, i suggest removing hitsounds here and changing hitnormal to soft one hitsounds were just copied over and I still didnt adjust them yet, so yea I will have to do that anytime soon
03:57:134 (4,5) - aaaand random low spacing again
@the 1/1 gap spacing issues: I agree and will try to find a way to change them, this map is quite old like 2 years or something so idk why I did those

also stack leniency 8 is horrible what was I thinking, reduced it to 4 so only 1/4 gaps are being autostacked
Topic Starter
Okoratu
updated vell, kihhou,
J1NX1337

Kyubey wrote:

[Collab Normal]
00:41:992 (1) - first curve could be rounder, it feels too sharp now - Adjusted the curves a bit.
01:57:420 (1,1) - nice concept, but i don't think they have to be that close, you could've used the same spacing between them as between them and the circle - Thanks, changed it so that the visual spacing is the same!
Thanks for modding! :)

Updated Collab Normal
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 1120,19119,37405,38277,46563,55691,73977,94548,112834,131119,149405,167691,176849,185977,195119,197492,204262,222563,243119,261405
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
TimelineZoom: 0.7999998

[Metadata]
Version:Collab Normal
BeatmapID:816407

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:2.7
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:1.2

[Events]
0,0,"old.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1405,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
1691,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
2262,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
2834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5119,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
5691,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
5977,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
6262,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
6834,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
7119,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
10548,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
10834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
11691,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
11834,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
14262,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
14548,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
15119,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
15405,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
19206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
27492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
27849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
28134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
28277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,0
28349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
35277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
35420,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
36563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
36992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
37277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
37420,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
37706,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
43706,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
43849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
44992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
45063,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
45706,-100,4,2,6,40,0,0
45777,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
46563,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
47134,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
47206,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
51849,-100,4,2,3,33,0,0
51920,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
52849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
52992,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
54706,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
54849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
55134,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
55420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
55706,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
64277,-100,4,2,6,55,0,0
64349,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
64563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
64849,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
65420,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
65563,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
69134,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
69206,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
69420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
70849,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
71134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
71420,-100,4,2,3,30,0,0
71492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
71706,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
73420,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
73849,-100,4,2,2,55,0,0
73992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82277,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
82349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
82563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
83134,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
83206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
89849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
89920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
92277,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
92563,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
93242,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
93527,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
94563,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
94634,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
102849,-100,4,2,5,45,0,0
102920,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
103277,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
103563,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
103706,-100,4,2,6,45,0,0
103777,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
110706,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
110849,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
111849,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
111992,-100,4,2,2,45,0,0
112420,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
112706,-100,4,2,3,45,0,0
113134,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
119134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
119277,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
120420,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
120492,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
121134,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
121206,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
121992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
122563,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
122634,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
128277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
128420,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
130134,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
130277,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
130563,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
130849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
131134,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
139706,-100,4,2,6,55,0,0
139777,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
139992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
140277,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
140849,-100,4,2,5,55,0,0
140992,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
144563,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
144634,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
144849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
146277,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
146563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
146849,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
146920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
147134,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
148849,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
149277,-100,4,2,2,55,0,0
149420,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157706,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
157777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
157992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
158563,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
158634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
165277,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
165349,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
167706,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
175992,-100,4,2,5,40,0,0
176063,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
176849,-100,4,2,6,40,0,0
176920,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
184992,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
185134,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
185563,-100,4,2,3,35,0,0
185849,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
188277,-100,4,2,3,44,0,0
190563,-100,4,2,3,47,0,0
192849,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
194277,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
194349,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
195134,-100,4,2,6,53,0,0
195206,-100,4,2,3,53,0,0
197420,-100,4,2,3,55,0,0
201992,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
204134,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
204277,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212563,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
212634,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
212849,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
213420,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
213492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
220134,-100,4,2,6,40,0,1
220206,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
221992,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
222563,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
230849,-100,4,2,6,60,0,1
230920,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
231134,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
231706,-100,4,2,5,60,0,1
231777,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
238420,-100,4,2,6,30,0,1
238492,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
240849,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
241134,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
241813,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
242099,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
242563,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
243134,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
243206,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251420,-100,4,2,5,50,0,0
251492,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
251849,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
252134,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
252277,-100,4,2,6,50,0,0
252349,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260420,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
260563,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
260992,-100,4,2,2,40,0,0
261277,-100,4,2,2,50,0,0
261420,-100,4,2,1,90,0,0
261992,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
263563,-100,4,2,1,90,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 191,70,94
Combo3 : 124,30,187
Combo4 : 196,65,134

[HitObjects]
352,248,1120,6,0,P|364:192|328:112,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,70,1977,2,0,B|202:98|188:39|97:80,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,250,3405,2,0,P|114:224|243:266,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,322,4548,1,0,0:0:0:0:
337,253,4834,2,0,B|362:214|362:214|336:57,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,39,6262,6,0,L|168:98,1,60,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,224,7119,2,0,L|44:150,2,60,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,294,7977,2,0,P|131:264|261:284,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,325,9119,1,0,0:0:0:0:
386,254,9405,2,0,B|403:198|369:196|391:130,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
423,52,10262,6,0,L|295:55,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
214,40,11119,2,0,P|225:82|207:171,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,221,11977,2,0,P|109:221|74:232,1,60,8|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,312,12548,2,0,P|113:350|249:336,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,318,13691,1,0,0:0:0:0:
298,229,13977,2,0,P|295:189|322:111,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,30,14834,6,0,B|294:36|294:10|224:25,1,120,2|8,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
151,58,15691,2,0,B|140:120|176:113|155:186,1,120,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,264,16548,2,0,P|106:268|63:261,1,60,8|8,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
8,209,17119,2,0,L|24:23,1,180,2|10,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
112,19,18262,2,0,L|115:94,1,60,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,244,19135,6,0,P|223:215|257:203,1,60,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,206,19706,2,0,L|336:316,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
318,116,20849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
154,41,21420,6,0,P|108:40|42:87,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,214,22420,2,0,B|53:253|53:253|47:323,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
127,346,23134,2,0,L|137:269,1,60,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
197,221,23706,6,0,P|244:234|268:232,1,60,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,194,24277,2,0,B|373:181|373:181|442:187,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
384,269,25420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
206,237,25992,6,0,P|134:242|108:288,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,365,26992,2,0,P|252:354|312:361,1,90,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,371,27706,2,0,L|382:303,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
439,241,28277,6,0,L|443:168,1,60,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,106,28849,2,0,P|389:70|406:10,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
359,190,29992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,86,30563,6,0,P|158:70|84:107,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
62,220,31563,2,0,P|65:254|60:316,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
140,352,32277,2,0,P|157:318|176:293,1,60,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
259,312,32849,6,0,P|267:340|270:370,1,60,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,333,33420,2,0,P|403:320|461:325,2,90,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
322,247,34563,2,0,L|330:176,1,60,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
332,97,35134,6,0,P|289:111|195:98,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,91,35992,2,0,P|126:150|104:218,1,120,8|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
79,293,36849,2,0,P|114:291|148:298,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
228,300,37420,6,0,P|288:264|312:212,1,120,4|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
328,88,38420,2,0,B|284:96|284:96|244:120,1,90,8|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
168,168,39134,1,8,1:2:0:0:
98,334,39706,6,0,P|154:334|242:318,1,120,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
305,306,40563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,266,40849,2,0,L|453:218,2,60,2|2|8,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
382,85,41992,6,0,B|340:39|281:39|242:85|242:85|212:120|174:133|124:119|124:119|94:141|85:186,1,360,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
102,264,43992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,335,44277,6,0,B|185:354|221:347|221:347|246:302|282:283|328:286|328:286|388:290|429:248|425:185,1,360,12|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
420,96,46277,1,0,1:0:0:0:
347,43,46563,6,0,B|284:43|284:43|216:75,1,120,12|4,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
132,157,47563,2,0,P|146:197|180:240,1,90,8|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
239,296,48277,1,8,1:2:0:0:
410,351,48849,6,0,P|435:309|443:239,1,120,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
392,165,49706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
462,108,49992,2,0,L|486:40,2,60,2|2|8,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
286,73,51134,6,0,B|189:159|136:42|62:96|62:96|6:141|53:222,1,360,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
83,285,53134,1,2,0:0:0:0:
166,318,53420,6,0,B|214:266|286:286|286:286|334:258,1,180,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,231,54563,2,0,L|461:295,2,60,2|8|10,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
356,160,55420,1,10,1:2:0:0:
291,98,55706,6,0,B|256:87|256:87|172:89,1,120,6|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
101,144,56563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
167,205,56849,2,0,B|202:216|202:216|286:214,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
342,144,57706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
409,83,57992,6,0,P|431:137|410:202,1,120,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
296,53,59134,2,0,P|235:34|171:64,1,120,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
239,128,59992,1,0,1:0:0:0:
306,189,60277,6,0,B|371:188|371:188|428:202,2,120,2|10|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,264,61706,2,0,P|270:296|278:326,2,60,2|10|2,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,200,62563,1,12,0:3:0:0:
135,270,62849,2,0,B|81:279|68:203|68:203|78:125,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,22,64277,2,0,L|288:23,1,60,6|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,37,64849,6,0,B|404:102|328:209|385:273,1,240,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,306,66277,2,0,P|423:350|366:362,1,120,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,303,67134,2,0,B|239:334|230:306|201:290|201:290|184:305|184:305|123:261|140:322|72:287,1,240,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,209,68563,2,0,P|26:187|18:152,2,60,2|10|6,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,147,69420,5,4,1:2:0:0:
184,194,69706,2,0,P|269:166|277:64,1,180,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
107,65,71134,2,0,P|112:106|107:147,1,60,10|6,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,203,71706,2,0,P|167:356|327:315,1,360,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
493,281,73992,6,0,L|477:203,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
421,154,74563,2,0,P|421:105|427:54,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
371,228,75706,2,0,B|315:242|315:242|238:212,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
193,155,76563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
105,132,76849,2,0,P|95:164|100:223,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
166,65,77992,2,0,P|204:48|293:76,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
350,116,78849,5,2,1:2:0:0:
296,187,79134,2,0,B|283:230|283:230|291:297,2,90,10|10|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
350,115,80277,2,0,P|401:140|474:123,1,120,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
501,49,81134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
414,22,81420,2,0,L|310:25,1,90,10|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
219,109,82277,2,0,L|228:175,2,60,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,109,83134,6,0,L|139:176,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
166,252,83706,2,0,P|132:288|94:296,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
252,226,84849,2,0,B|299:269|299:269|357:283,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
438,250,85706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
445,160,85992,2,0,P|441:114|453:68,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
357,139,87134,2,0,P|291:138|233:100,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
165,69,87992,5,2,1:2:0:0:
88,116,88277,2,0,L|92:224,2,90,10|8|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
170,152,89420,2,0,L|174:231,2,60,8|0|0,1:2|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,96,90277,6,0,B|292:76|292:76|360:92,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,161,91134,2,0,L|399:296,1,120,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
345,352,91992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
292,280,92277,2,0,B|271:201|171:187|128:253|128:253|87:234|63:202|63:202|29:241|-7:250,1,360,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
146,123,94563,5,4,0:0:0:0:
295,89,110563,6,0,L|302:237,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
213,231,111420,2,0,L|207:111,1,120,8|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
138,53,112277,2,0,P|101:62|64:63,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
48,148,112849,6,0,P|48:208|72:280,1,120,4|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
188,324,113849,2,0,P|227:308|276:272,1,90,8|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
336,224,114563,1,8,1:2:0:0:
396,52,115134,6,0,P|332:44|264:68,1,120,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
200,100,115992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,160,116277,2,0,P|108:188|92:220,2,60,2|2|8,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
228,312,117420,6,0,B|248:268|248:268|280:288|336:308|412:264|428:176|380:104|307:103,1,360,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
300,192,119420,1,2,0:0:0:0:
238,126,119706,6,0,B|221:139|208:167|209:195|209:195|147:235|101:210|101:210|105:115|165:54,1,360,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
246,28,121706,1,0,1:0:0:0:
335,39,121992,6,0,P|399:71|427:123,1,120,12|4,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
436,244,122992,2,0,L|332:292,1,90,8|2,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
272,316,123706,1,8,1:2:0:0:
108,244,124277,6,0,P|112:184|152:136,1,120,12|8,0:3|1:2,0:0:0:0:
224,88,125134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,56,125420,2,0,P|340:44|380:36,2,60,2|2|8,0:0|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
464,144,126563,6,0,P|428:272|320:332,1,240,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,332,127992,2,0,L|176:308,1,60,8|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
108,284,128563,1,2,0:0:0:0:
60,208,128849,6,0,P|76:124|160:80,1,180,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,80,129992,2,0,L|272:20,2,60,2|8|10,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
200,160,130849,1,10,1:2:0:0:
172,244,131134,6,0,P|268:296|280:296,1,120,4|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
296,208,131992,1,2,0:0:0:0:
372,256,132277,2,0,P|412:200|408:148,1,120,0|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
491,114,133134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
441,38,133420,6,0,L|317:78,1,120,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
149,43,134563,2,0,L|226:136,1,120,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
289,199,135420,1,0,1:0:0:0:
253,281,135706,6,0,P|211:317|128:326,2,120,2|10|0,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,199,137134,1,2,1:2:0:0:
332,112,137420,2,0,P|368:85|449:80,1,120,8|12,1:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
506,139,138277,5,0,0:0:0:0:
491,227,138563,2,0,P|432:260|353:255,1,120,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,164,139706,2,0,L|182:115,1,60,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,123,140277,6,0,B|102:184|48:226|48:226|-4:179|11:109,1,240,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,37,141706,1,2,1:2:0:0:
140,39,141992,2,0,P|178:45|214:39,1,60,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,28,142563,6,0,B|244:158|350:122|287:269,1,240,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,271,143992,2,0,L|174:196,2,60,2|2|6,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,348,144849,6,0,P|288:344|327:353,1,60,4|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
394,362,145420,2,0,P|396:297|408:220,1,120,10|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
444,162,146277,1,2,1:3:0:0:
382,96,146563,2,0,P|341:84|298:82,1,60,10|4,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
234,70,147134,6,0,B|240:142|224:189|224:189|166:225|172:287|172:287|215:332|215:332|242:316|291:317,1,360,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,244,149420,6,0,L|412:184,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
391,102,149992,2,0,P|423:66|469:53,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
324,161,151134,2,0,L|196:154,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
163,73,151992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
90,126,152277,2,0,B|108:155|108:155|106:219,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
18,180,153420,2,0,L|12:306,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
95,334,154277,5,2,1:2:0:0:
175,293,154563,2,0,B|201:259|201:259|240:228,2,90,10|10|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
261,318,155706,2,0,P|317:287|350:241,1,120,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
402,169,156563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
402,78,156849,2,0,P|356:93|312:134,1,90,10|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
250,232,157706,2,0,L|182:202,2,60,4|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,229,158563,6,0,P|339:289|341:311,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
316,376,159134,2,0,P|259:362|215:361,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
410,369,160277,2,0,P|440:336|443:252,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
428,175,161134,5,0,1:0:0:0:
337,171,161420,2,0,B|281:177|281:177|226:171,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
354,82,162563,2,0,B|279:89|279:89|221:81,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
149,52,163420,5,2,1:2:0:0:
105,130,163706,2,0,P|89:187|102:253,1,120,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,330,164563,2,0,B|194:312|191:339|272:329,1,120,2|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,275,165420,6,0,P|364:282|445:257,1,120,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
426,173,166277,2,0,P|382:166|301:191,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
227,220,167134,2,0,P|216:182|203:160,1,60,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,111,167706,5,4,0:0:0:0:
208,91,175992,6,0,L|218:173,2,60,4|8|8,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,20,176849,6,0,P|331:25|375:82,2,120,4|0|0,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,109,178277,1,10,0:0:0:0:
231,178,178563,2,0,P|171:185|106:144,1,120,0|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,317,179706,6,0,B|261:304|336:342|336:342|441:308,1,240,0|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
467,225,181134,1,8,0:0:0:0:
407,156,181420,2,0,B|337:132|262:192|164:148,1,240,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,219,182849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
49,158,183134,2,0,P|44:125|54:90,1,60,0|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,29,183706,6,0,B|159:10|159:10|240:13,2,120,4|8|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
98,116,185134,1,2,0:3:0:0:
182,152,185420,2,0,P|215:147|259:154,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
289,226,185992,6,0,L|283:361,1,120,4|0,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
199,378,186849,1,2,0:0:0:0:
120,334,187134,2,0,P|85:327|9:338,2,90,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,268,188277,6,0,P|185:219|172:131,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
126,74,189134,1,0,0:0:0:0:
81,152,189420,2,0,P|88:198|87:228,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,287,189992,2,0,P|40:323|45:353,1,60,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,358,190563,6,0,P|149:318|239:298,1,120,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
303,317,191420,2,0,B|358:332|356:301|433:326,1,120,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
470,247,192277,2,0,P|458:212|455:178,1,60,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
449,99,192849,6,0,P|398:107|329:80,1,120,10|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
251,50,193706,2,0,P|249:107|218:170,1,120,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,196,194563,2,0,P|106:169|74:156,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
63,247,195134,6,0,P|77:303|80:325,1,60,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
160,341,195706,2,0,P|170:297|203:259,2,90,0|8|0,1:2|1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
250,339,196849,2,0,L|333:350,1,60,0|10,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,324,197420,6,0,P|393:372|394:394,2,60,10|2|2,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
443,247,198277,2,0,P|452:184|431:124,1,120,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
351,97,199134,2,0,P|315:106|286:105,1,60,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,70,199706,6,0,P|172:61|143:62,1,60,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
66,100,200277,2,0,L|70:208,2,90,8|0|2,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,136,201420,2,0,L|152:219,1,60,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,273,201992,6,0,P|240:248|314:258,1,120,0|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
395,273,202849,2,0,L|408:202,1,60,0|4,1:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
486,173,203420,2,0,L|475:105,1,60,8|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,76,204277,6,0,L|224:64,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
152,48,204849,2,0,P|104:28|56:24,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
184,132,205992,2,0,L|172:216,1,60,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,280,206563,6,0,P|196:284|224:284,1,60,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,284,207134,2,0,P|360:288|412:248,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
340,200,208277,2,0,L|324:128,1,60,10|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
308,52,208849,6,0,L|228:44,1,60,0|2,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
196,120,209420,2,0,P|164:80|156:28,2,90,10|10|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
276,160,210563,2,0,L|264:228,1,60,8|8,1:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
252,308,211134,6,0,L|388:300,1,120,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
448,348,211992,2,0,P|460:284|420:224,1,120,8|4,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,176,212849,2,0,P|340:160|296:152,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,189,213420,6,0,P|194:201|154:199,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
93,164,213992,2,0,P|99:107|100:66,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
53,244,215134,2,0,P|54:296|65:388,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
151,369,215992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
232,331,216277,2,0,P|270:318|323:317,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
163,272,217420,2,0,B|145:215|186:215|163:138,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
149,65,218277,5,2,1:2:0:0:
238,70,218563,2,0,P|281:72|336:64,2,90,10|10|2,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
251,159,219706,2,0,B|251:204|251:204|264:285,1,120,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
318,348,220563,5,0,1:0:0:0:
381,284,220849,2,0,P|427:264|510:279,1,120,10|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
503,181,221706,2,0,L|504:110,1,60,0|10,1:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
505,30,222277,1,8,0:0:0:0:
430,81,222563,6,0,P|395:87|362:82,1,60,4|0,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
297,28,223134,2,0,P|246:20|187:31,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
297,118,224277,2,0,P|303:147|296:180,1,60,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,149,224849,6,0,P|176:145|150:150,1,60,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
103,227,225420,2,0,B|52:225|52:225|9:241,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
162,295,226563,2,0,P|226:303|290:271,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
319,204,227420,5,2,1:2:0:0:
251,144,227706,2,0,B|209:147|209:147|161:143,2,90,10|10|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
312,78,228849,2,0,P|371:74|421:107,1,120,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
347,165,229706,5,0,1:0:0:0:
431,197,229992,2,0,B|423:294|423:294,1,90,10|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
289,303,230849,1,4,0:0:0:0:
213,256,231134,2,0,P|183:207|188:144,1,120,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
212,60,231992,5,0,1:0:0:0:
124,84,232277,2,0,P|67:70|23:69,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
187,147,233420,2,0,P|156:208|169:262,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
248,216,234277,5,0,1:0:0:0:
312,280,234563,2,0,B|346:288|346:288|405:279,2,90,10|8|8,1:2|0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
352,200,235706,2,0,B|376:144|351:80,1,120,10|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
268,56,236563,5,2,1:2:0:0:
282,144,236849,2,0,B|274:197|236:227,2,90,10|10|2,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
353,84,237992,2,0,P|408:73|469:110,1,120,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
501,183,238849,5,0,1:0:0:0:
474,268,239134,1,10,1:2:0:0:
428,345,239420,2,0,P|373:356|312:324,1,120,8|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
383,264,240277,2,0,P|372:226|359:204,1,60,10|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,161,240849,6,0,B|179:215|192:99|88:143|53:208|73:301|180:298,1,360,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,276,243134,6,0,P|431:232|451:200,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,76,244134,2,0,P|400:64|332:80,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
272,96,244849,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,200,245420,6,0,P|176:224|240:224,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,168,246420,2,0,P|372:216|368:264,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
340,340,247134,2,0,L|280:336,1,60,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
192,328,247706,6,0,P|152:312|124:284,2,60,4|0|8,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,196,248706,2,0,P|208:148|156:108,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
100,80,249420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
88,260,249992,6,0,B|136:288|136:288|216:304,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,316,250992,2,0,P|340:248|316:212,1,90,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,160,251706,2,0,L|224:116,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:1,0:0:0:0:
208,32,252277,6,0,P|160:64|140:120,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,256,253277,2,0,P|176:288|236:312,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
304,320,253992,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,240,254563,6,0,P|440:188|384:156,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,160,255563,2,0,P|208:132|176:84,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
144,24,256277,2,0,L|96:72,1,60,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
60,148,256849,6,0,P|52:176|52:208,2,60,4|0|8,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,196,257849,2,0,P|232:203|288:192,1,90,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
352,148,258563,2,0,P|392:144|432:156,1,60,8|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
384,232,259134,6,0,P|340:268|264:292,1,120,4|8,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,356,259992,2,0,P|192:300|212:232,1,120,8|10,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,172,260849,2,0,L|192:148,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:3,0:0:0:0:
116,112,261420,6,0,B|140:56|212:60|212:60|244:12|284:0|324:8|324:8|376:16|416:68|420:116|396:160|372:188,1,450,8|8,0:1|0:1,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Okoratu
updated j1nx changes

did full resubmission with part sbs on collab easy, normal and hard

i also applied the hitsound things for elvis because im handling hitsounding in the whole set lol
Kyubey
Topic Starter
Okoratu
tbh

this is accurate lol
J1NX1337
FINALLY BUBBLED I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

Kyubey wrote:

Also LOL :lol:

Too bad for the lack of SB but hey I'm glad this finally gets to move on. >_>
Topic Starter
Okoratu
after dqs01733 talked to me about some portions of the map i mainly changed
01:16:563 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - to be less going into one direction only
03:04:849 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - to be more similar to the other instances of this happening (aka sharper and less circular)
i also adjusted this wave: 01:42:420 (5) - though that wasn't mentioned anywhere so i thought i'd mention it
Kyubey
I'm lazy to create one more pic so just have this rebubble:
withlovekinsei
SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
show more