forum

Noburo Kakuda & Juri Ihata - Kero! to March

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aonaselk
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 08, 2010 at 3:01:17 PM

Artist: Noburo Kakuda & Juri Ihata
Title: Kero! to March
Source: Keroro Gunsou
BPM: 140
Filesize: 3061kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.57 stars, 221 notes)
Download: Noburo Kakuda & Juri Ihata - Kero! to March
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap. I chose a song that I feel is very beginner-friendly for someone like me, yet is still fun to play, I hope.

I've checked repeatedly for mistimed beats, but I could have missed one or two. Seeing as how this is my first one, it might feel thrown together, so I'm likely to change the patterns around before I feel that it's completely right.

I'm planning on making Easy and Hard maps, of course. Comments and criticism are appreciated, especially if there's anything I can do to make the patterns more interesting or balance out the difficulty.
Lyoko is Cool
I like this map. It's much better than the Keroro maps already in the system. There is a few things in Taiko mode that seem weird (a couple of sequences of blue, large red, blue where they don't seem to fit.) but other than that it seems good.

I would consider changing the hitsounds between 02:07:225 and 02:13:333 to loud instead of soft since that is supposed to be a grander entrance to the music (you should be able to do this easily in the timing setup panel).

Thanks for the fun map and nice looking background.