forum

I stream weird, HAALP!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leslord
So when I stream for some reason I press the keys almost simultaneously, in a zx zx zx zx zx zx pattern, which screws up my accuracy big time. I know streaming should be done zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx evenly spaced apart to time right and thus eliminating the bad acc unless you get off time with the stream. This also creates problems the more spaced out the stream is, due to me hitting the key early and sometimes missing notes due to how early it is, it makes completely spaced out stream impossible to fc. If the stream speed is manageable then I can usually keep good acc but once the speed pushes 210-220bmp my acc is horrid but I can still stream the speed without missing notes if the stream isn't spaced. I like thinking ahead and this will pose problems if I try to stream 220-240bmp songs or spacier stream like this later on as I progress in osu!. Is there anyone else out there like this and does anyone know of ways I can fix this? I am pretty sure it is related to when I try to go as fast as I can but my friend says he acc just falls off at the end of the stream if the stream is too fast where as mine starts off with 100's every other note then progressively down until I'm missing half the notes.

If my keys may be the problem I used laptop keys for my first few months then switched to a osu!-keyboard like two-keyed thing which is black keys black keys.

Thank you for any reads/replies, help is greatly appreciated.
Deva
Just stop pressing both z and x at once.
pandaBee
Play more slow streams
Barusamikosu
Decrease BPM to the point where you aren't doubletapping the streams.

Increase BPM slightly above that and work your way up from there.
pandaBee
It's all about that mussel memory
repr1se
Find a tapping style that's right for you. Tap comfortably.
ZenithPhantasm
Use your fingers.
Cryptonize
maybe change your keybinds?
GoldenWolf

Cryptonize wrote:

maybe change your keybinds?
changing keybinds won't do shit when it's the guy having zero finger control lol