GunterGaming
i'm a male feminist
Perplexion
feminists are my fetish
chaee
I could care less about any of these tbh
EneT
Who cares?
Biologically, mentally and physically, men and women are not equal. They never will be.
Feminist or whatever you are; they are both sides of the same coin and that 'coin' symbolizes retardedness and factual ignorance.
-sev
haha womens rights
chaee
Kek
B1rd
Feminism is a female superiority and political correctness advocacy movement. What EneT said.
Friendan
OP, seeing as you live in Canada, you should know that, in law, male and females are equal. Wage gap exists, but can you guess why? It's because part time jobs, women not asking for raises, and women in general not working as hard. Most of the smartest people on Earth are men, and it's not because much soggy knees. It's because a lot of women just try to be better than other women, because they are raised to be that shallow. Land whales from tumblr or whatever try to control people to their own desires, you know, what a lot of girls are taught to do. Don't fall for it, OP.
silmarilen
i am an equalist. down with the benders!!

on a serious note, men and women should have equal rights where it fits. like enet said they are biologically not the same so it's perfectly normal to treat them differently sometimes.
Mafuuu

Nah but really I don't care about this. People should be treated based on how they treat others regardless of gender, end of story.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

Who cares?
Biologically, mentally and physically, men and women are not equal. They never will be.
Feminist or whatever you are; they are both sides of the same coin and that 'coin' symbolizes retardedness and factual ignorance.
This, although I think men and women should recieve equal rights globally regardless of their biological, mental and physical inequalities.
GlitchedCode
It's not how you treat males/females. Equal rights means men and women are able to do the same things. And every human being is free of doing whatever the firetruck he/she wants. This retarded excuse for a competition between genders is dumb and has NEVER brought any positive results.
Syphist
We already pretty much have equality of opportunity. Just because the end results aren't 50/50 doesn't mean the opportunity is equal.
repr1se
Feminism is a load of bullshit.

Feminism operates on the unreasonable and unproven statement that "women are as oppressed as in earlier centuries." Women are (in the US and Europe) more free than ever before to do what they want. They opportunities are equal. As far as rights are concerned, women are actually ABOVE men. Let's take a look.

Political -- Women are capable of holding political office, and some do. Germany and the United Kingdom come to mind. They both have large influence on the world. First Lady Michelle Obama does as well. For the ordinary woman, she has all political rights that men have: the freedom of speech, freedom to vote, among other things. Men and women are equal here.

Economic -- Feminists argue that women make 77 cents for every 1 USD a man makes. This is not the case. The numbers do not take into account stay-at-home moms, education, wage negotiation, and so on. Men are generally more hardworking than women. They also ask for more raises and overall have a higher education than women. If all these factors are equal, then the wage gap is nothing. And think about it: If women made less money than men, wouldn't companies hire more women? As far as spending money, well, who gives a fuck, sell everything to everyone. Men and women are equal here.

Social -- Here's where women are greater than men. Women are seen as innocent angels. Men? Not so much. This social experiment should tell all. OT: Also, this one here is flawed. It presents only one view in a biased manner, and cuts out everything except what proves the feminist's point.

This is contrary to countries in the Middle East, for example, where women are denied the right to education and speech. Women are threatened with death. Malala Yousafzai. I don't need to write more.

tl;dr -- Feminism in the US and Europe is bullshit. It's a collection of women that think misogyny is prevalent in the first world because daddy spanked them as children for being bad, and their boyfriends left them because they cheated. Feminism should become egalitarianism, and fight for the rights of those that don't have any, instead of bitching and moaning and presenting puppy dog eyes to everyone to gain sympathy.

/end rant
- Sugoi Sugoi -
Equalist
Mercurial
Where's the "I don't care" option?
deadbill
There is no such thing as gender equality as female and male basically are different, both anatomically and psychologically.
By all means, applying gender equality is just like trying to eliminate the nature of female and male properties.
Moreover, humans are just animals after all.
EneT
Nice necro but at least you made a valid point, even though you just repeated what I posted.
deadbill

EneT wrote:

Nice necro but at least you made a valid point, even though you just repeated what I posted.
I did not see your post, I am really sorry about that..
However I am really glad to meet someone who have a same view with me. Cheers o/