Kyonko Hizara
:)
kanpakyin
S o r d a
add tags gojimajiP and lamazeP

this song creator name

like song~ go go ranked >A<
Minty Gum
I like this alot :3 The only complaint that I have...I can only give you 1 star even though I'd like to give you 100! >.< Good luck...hope it gets ranked :]
banvi
=w=

I think you should add UTAU in Tags.
Kasane Teto belongs "UTAU". (Actually , Teto is not VOCALOID.)
And gowww's map have "UTAU" in Tags.

go go ranked :)
No kudosu~
y u c a
ababa no baka :x !!

'Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question'

ヾ(*`Д´*)ノ
Miya
Hi, i want to mod this because i saw your map at this queue

General
  1. I think offset 945 is better, because it seems your offset is 5ms late. Correct me if i'm wrong.
  2. Kpy taiko has different tag, you should fix this
  3. Also, kpy kiai time is not same with others, you should fix this too >.<
  4. No kiai times? Maybe kiai time is good if it placed here 01:01:745 - 01:14:545
Easy
  1. 00:03:745 (3,4) - I think it will be more good if you ctrl+r this note to make the rythim more consistant to your previous note 00:02:145 (2) -. Don't forget to reposition the finish sound if you agreed with me :)
  2. 00:30:945 (2,3) - Not symetrical with 00:29:745 (1) - . Is this intentional? If it's not please move this note 1 grid up.
  3. 01:16:145 (2,3) - I think this one will be too hard for beginner to play. Beginner wouldn't expect the repeat will be much then it will continue again in the next repeat. I think 2 1/1 slider in 01:16:145 and 01:16:945 will still fit the music and more easier to play.
  4. Maybe you should add clap pattern like you do in hard and insane into this diff.
Normal
  1. Surprisingly, this diff has no custom finish sounds like you do at other diff from this point 00:49:340 to 00:59:740. You should add it to make it consistant to other diff.
  2. Maybe you should add clap pattern like you do in hard and insane into this diff too.
  3. No other thing i can found again. Great diff. ^^
Hard
  1. I'm no fan of 1/4 slider without repeat since it always break my game flow >.<. Maybe you should change some of them to 1/4 circle to make more better flow.
  2. Nothing i can found again. Just as expected from BAT map :)
Insane
  1. Nothing i can found again, orz. Well, this diff is really enjoyable as insane diff. I like it :)
That's all from me.
Good luck ^^
Topic Starter
abalee

Miya wrote:

Hi, i want to mod this because i saw your map at this queue

General
  1. I think offset 945 is better, because it seems your offset is 5ms late. Correct me if i'm wrong.
  2. Kpy taiko has different tag, you should fix this
  3. Also, kpy kiai time is not same with others, you should fix this too >.<
  4. No kiai times? Maybe kiai time is good if it placed here 01:01:745 - 01:14:545
offset will have second check before I decide to change it. thanks for the checking.
I am not the fan of kiai time, so I don't add it in my mapset. tag fixed. thanks.

Easy
  1. 00:03:745 (3,4) - I think it will be more good if you ctrl+r this note to make the rythim more consistant to your previous note 00:02:145 (2) -. Don't forget to reposition the finish sound if you agreed with me :)
  2. 00:30:945 (2,3) - Not symetrical with 00:29:745 (1) - . Is this intentional? If it's not please move this note 1 grid up.
  3. 01:16:145 (2,3) - I think this one will be too hard for beginner to play. Beginner wouldn't expect the repeat will be much then it will continue again in the next repeat. I think 2 1/1 slider in 01:16:145 and 01:16:945 will still fit the music and more easier to play.
  4. Maybe you should add clap pattern like you do in hard and insane into this diff.
(1) little fix both in Easy and Normal.
(2) yes my fault.
(3) Okey.
(4) Easy and Normal aren't have much notes to place hitsound so I'd rather make them simple.

Normal
  1. Surprisingly, this diff has no custom finish sounds like you do at other diff from this point 00:49:340 to 00:59:740. You should add it to make it consistant to other diff.
  2. Maybe you should add clap pattern like you do in hard and insane into this diff too.
  3. No other thing i can found again. Great diff. ^^
(1) it's newly remade so it might be different when I made it. some changes by the way.
(2) as Easy said [blablabla]
(3) thanks. :)

Hard
  1. I'm no fan of 1/4 slider without repeat since it always break my game flow >.<. Maybe you should change some of them to 1/4 circle to make more better flow.
  2. Nothing i can found again. Just as expected from BAT map :)

I don't use any 1/4 circle in Hard so it could be different from Insane. so no changes sorry.

Insane
  1. Nothing i can found again, orz. Well, this diff is really enjoyable as insane diff. I like it :)

Thanks

That's all from me.
Good luck ^^
it's my lazy to leave it in pending <_<
Katsuri
General
  1. At [Kanpakyin's Taiko] you can see in the tags 'ingojimajiP', while the other diffs have just 'gojimajiP', I think you should keep it the same in all difficulties.

Easy

• General
  1. You have no spinners in your Easy difficulty, and it might be a problem because the #1 place of your map will be the first user that make it with all mods. It's a problem because it will probably happen 1 or two 2 hours after you ranking your map, once it's only 1:30 min.
  2. I don't usually see HP Drain Rate greater than overral difficulty, I usually see same or more, then I think set the Overall Difficulty: 3 would be better, it will not cause to the player hit 300 everytime.
  3. I'd rather set the tick rate to 2, since it doesn't overlap the slider beats and helps keeping the 1/2 rhythm always the same.
  4. Good flowed diff, not just a boring Easy difficulty to complete mapset, it's really a fun easy, enjoyed! :D
  5. 00:47:340 (1) - Would be a good place the spinner in my opinion, it will look something like this.
    New Combos
  7. 00:48:940 (5) - Here, I think you should remove new combo because the frequency of new combos you used the whole section was 1 in 2 big white ticks, and (5) is the third. If you permute new combos between (5)&(1) you will have something like this, it's a lot more consistent.
  8. 01:04:540 (1,2) - Other case of inconsistent New combos, where you start the combo on a small white tick, thing happened none in all song(when happened, the big white tick was an slider end). Suggest you to permute the new combos between these two notes.

Normal

• General
  1. Set tick rate 2 to keep constant 1/2 rhythm during sliders. You can see it's highly recommended from most of mappers like RandomJibberish, SapphireGhost, DiamondCrash, Larto and others, it's really better.
  2. 00:18:540 (1,2,3,4) - I really think when you go to the center of playfield before the a break could break the flow too much. I would rather make something like this.
  3. 00:32:140 (4,2) - Kinda nazi, but (4) and (2) overlaps a bit, if you move (2) a bit down you will get the same effect without an ugly overlap :).
  4. 01:14:540 (4,1) - I don't really believe the triple 1/2 repeat slider fits here, I think something like this would be better, it will not be overmapped like three 1/2.
    New Combos
  6. 01:14:540 (4,1) - For me, New combo placed at (4) would be a lot better because it's where the instrumental phrase starts. You should remove new combo from (1) if you add, of course.

Hard

• General
  1. Maybe set tick rate 2 for the same reason as Normal.
  2. I wasn't lazy, it's perfect ;_;.
  3. 01:29:640 (3) - I avoided overlaps all the map, why not avoid them here too? Move it a bit to the left.
    New Combos
  5. 00:06:740 (1) - You started using new combos on each big white tick, then I think it's still part of the previous combo. As you can hear, the instrumentals change the note only at 00:08:940 (4) - , then I think you should place new combos there.

Insane

• General
  1. Tick rate 2 would work a lot better here for the same reason as Normal :<.
  2. 00:41:740 (1,2) - Whoa Nice ^_^
    New Combos
  4. Perfectly consistent!

I wasn't lazy, the two harder diffs are worked a lot better!
kanpakyin
>阿爸
這個你幫我修一下好了 =__=
Topic Starter
abalee
a bit busy for work, sorry late.
@Katsuri fixed some,thanks for modding
@kanpakyin sure it just a tag thing and it's my fault for making it wrong.
Topic Starter
abalee
i guess it's the last day so bump.
Aleks719
Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm (over 10 months ago)
;~~~;

General
I'm not sure about SB in Taiko diff...
Countdown is useless, turn off it in all diffs ><!
^ Same about letterboxes, Your sb contains letterboxes already!

Insane
00:28:940 (7) - made 2x sliders here too? they are so awesome ><!

Hard
still think that AR+1 is better! ><!
01:13:840 (7) - add nc here and remove nc from 01:14:540?

Normal
00:13:740 (1,3,5) - add whistles to the ends of sliders?
00:18:940 (2,3) - (2) - add whistle, (3) - whistle to the end

Easy
01:27:340 (x) - add note here? like a last note in Normal...

i'd like to see some fixies, but anyway... call me back after reading this short mod for fast recheck
btw, awesome map is awesome
Topic Starter
abalee

Aleks719 wrote:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm (over 10 months ago)
;~~~;

General
I'm not sure about SB in Taiko diff...
Countdown is useless, turn off it in all diffs ><!
^ Same about letterboxes, Your sb contains letterboxes already!
done

Insane
00:28:940 (7) - made 2x sliders here too? they are so awesome ><!
I prefer left it to make these two part different

Hard
still think that AR+1 is better! ><!
01:13:840 (7) - add nc here and remove nc from 01:14:540?
done

Normal
00:13:740 (1,3,5) - add whistles to the ends of sliders?
00:18:940 (2,3) - (2) - add whistle, (3) - whistle to the end
I think finish is better because it was used in Hard and Insane in 00:13. but I prefer no change in 00:18

Easy
01:27:340 (x) - add note here? like a last note in Normal...
fix some

i'd like to see some fixies, but anyway... call me back after reading this short mod for fast recheck
btw, awesome map is awesome
So done :roll:
Aleks719
Bubbled \(^o ^/)
kanpakyin
哇..終於泡了
lolcubes
Hey there!

[General]
I think you should put your storyboard in .osu files and exclude it from your taiko diff, because the SB is disrupting the playfield and with no way of toggling it off (like novideo for example), I am not sure it's a good idea. There is no clear rule stating that there must not be such a SB in a taiko diff, so this is not unrankable, but I think it would be a nice change, even though taiko players would be unable to see the SB (which is rather cute and awesome btw). Up to you I guess.

[Insane]
00:05:740 (1,2,3) - I see you used distance snap for the whole map, but please, break away just for these atleast. It feels much better if you used jumps for these. Something like this perhaps?
01:00:140 (1,2,3) - Similarly to the above, it plays weird with distance snap. Also, maybe just use a circle instead of a short slider? In any case, I would love to see jumps here. :)
01:14:540 (10) - A slider speed change like this is unrankable (now), because there is no clear visual indication that it would be a slowed one. A nice gimmick would be to put a new combo here and have a single combo for this slider, other gimmick would be setting tickrate 2, but I am not sure if that would work because of the slider length. I recommend a simple new combo for this slider. Like this. (observation: You didn't slow this slider: 01:24:540 (3), and it's essentially the same thing, maybe just make a curved slider like this instead?)
01:21:340 (4,5,6,7) - Could be just me, but I despise patterns like this, they play bad and they stop the flow. How about unstacking the small stream from the single note? Feels much better to me. Up to you though.

[Hard]
AR+1 please, AR6 feels really slow orz.

[Normal]
01:00:140 (1) - If possible, would be nice that this slider points to some other direction. Currently, all your double repeaters are pointing towards the next note, but this one is not a double repeater and is positioned in the same manner, which could cause confusion maybe. Just making the slider so it goes down and back up will completely eliminate this problem.
01:28:940 - Consider adding a note here? You ended your map before the song ended, and you mapped this part in your higher diffs. A simple change to the timeline fixes this problem, like this.

[Easy]
01:28:940 - Just like in normal, I don't like how you didn't map the very end. Try this? Sounds nice and lets you play the song to the very end!

Just minor changes that should probably be done, after that I can rank this!
Awesome storyboard btw!
Topic Starter
abalee
The quote could be too long so I list the changes below.

[General]
It's fine if Taiko diff. should follow the Taiko no Tatsujin style(no any disturb in playfiled). So remove it for away from any trouble.

[Insane]
00:05:740 (1,2,3) - I prefer not placing jump if it follows a distance-snapped 1/1 (here is 00:06:340 (3,1) - ) to avoid coufused while playing. So no change for it.
01:00:140 (1) - changed to circle.
01:14:540 (10) - For not making it 0.5x but keeping the fluently, I use repeat slider instead. Then I flipped all the notes below.So I'd suggest re-bubble instead of instant rank.
01:21:340 (4,5,6,7) changed, also some spacing changes folloing this.

[Hard]
OK.

[Normal]
01:00:140 (1) - so I made placemnet changes in nearby notes
01:28:940 - add some notes so also I suggest re-bubble too

[Easy]
01:28:940 - As Normal, re-bubble three

[kanpakyin's Taiko]
a standard Taiko background added. it's a re-bubble four
lolcubes
Yep everything checks out now, should be no problems to rank this!
And indeed, a bit too many changes for instarank. ;_;

Rebubbled!
Low
[General]

-- Add "Mischievous Function" into the tags, as it was the original version of this song (or is it the other way around?)

[Easy]

01:12:940 (3) - Add a finish to the end of this slider.
01:20:740 - Unused timing section.

[Normal]

00:19:140 (3) - Finish at the end of this slider.
00:55:340 (1,2,3,4) - The current square pattern you have is asymmetrical. Here's the code for a symmetrical one -

[Hard]

00:59:540 (4) - Move this just a bit farther away from (3). Distance snap will allow for it.
01:00:840 - Unused timing section.
01:08:040 - ^

[Kanpakyin's Taiko]

In the Timing Setup, change all of the N:C1 samples to N. You can't have custom hitsounds on a Taiko.

[Insane]

01:00:840 - Unused timing section.
01:07:540 (5) - Add a clap to the end of this slider.
01:08:040 - Unused timing section.
Aleks719

Jacob wrote:

[General]
-- sb\a.jpg has a code in your storyboard, but it doesn't exist in the folder.
I strongly suggest you learn more about SB coding before posting this.
Low
..I'm sorry then? :(
kanpakyin

Jacob wrote:

[Kanpakyin's Taiko]
Also, the difficulty name should be kanpakyin's Taiko. The "k" is lowercase in his username. About this point, I have used 'K' instead of 'k' for my guest diff.I hope you can check my guest difficulties before posting this.Thanks.
Topic Starter
abalee
sorry for the late.
oh.. no need to post the A.jpg thing already, thanks Aleks719.
well no worry about the taiko difficulty name, thanks kanpakyin.

tag could be added in any time, i am not gonna to pop (any bubbles)only by this reason.
sorry that i don't agree with all the hitsound moddings.
in [normal], i am not supposed to place a square :P
well if it needed i will delete the unused greenline, thanks.
Aleks719
We fixed stack leniency a bit (3 --> 4).
Other stuff is awesome. Ranked!
Stefan
Congratz
spboxer3
挖!! 終於Ranked了!!
Aurele
Congratulation! :D
IkkiMinami
:D
Kanari
Mischievous function ;o
Congrats ~ ;D