forum

Why did you play OSU! ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
artpiggo
Cuz, I can't play other kinds of rhythm game except this one, so I play it till now
Corin
Saw friends playing it before on xfire, never saw it or anything and just got curious D:
Komeiji Yuki
I hate to play lots of hours and just Level↑1

Also , It's a good place to improve my English :)
Sander-Don
my brother told me about it, he used to play taiko and be better then i was, then i was like " i think i'll check this out..."
Played one map, got pissed at my D rank, tried to make it an SS, did it 300 tries later, became addicted :3
I started playing osu! standard mode 2-3 months ago, i think i'm pretty ok at it too~ osu! is great though, most addictive game i've played right next to angry burdzzzz. o vo
s 8 n
found on youtube looked cool so i tried it out raged at it since i couldn't hit any of the circles :l then got used to it then it got fun :D
Raging Bull
Saw it on a youtube video. It was interesting so I had to google so many search terms and found this place. :L
RpHDeKu
I like japanese songs and the beats/rythm of each map makes it even better + helps me improve my mouse aim
Hikaros

JesusYamato wrote:

I was lurking on /a/ as usual and I saw a osu! thread, tried it and loved it.
Yup I'm a /a/non, deal with it.

Also 1000th post.
/b/ here. or used to, not anymore.

Ekaru wrote:

0_o wrote:

Hasn't there been like, six of these threads?
I remember at least two of them, yeah.
same.

and i play osu! because i heard some weird whistling noises and drums in the background of a friend when voice chatting and when i asked "it is osu!!" and then she showed me some videos and i didn't really get what the heck was it about cuz u know... showing a song that is too fast to someone who doesn't know is not so good lol.

and so i played it cuz i was epicly bored aaaaand here i am.
chineseman72
cause it's fun :3
F m L_old
Good game for time waste and for fun
Hiryuu_old
Because it's fun, awesome and really hard :3
-Shi_old
I saw a youtube video on Doomday93 playing this game, and thought it was fun, so I tried, met NeverDie and got addicted.
Backstabber
Friend showed it too me.
RhaiizoN
This game is fucking fun! Thanks goodness some of my friends from mmorpg games was inviting me to here :)
And I spend a lot of time to playing this game without missed 1 day, never! 8-)
[Au]-[Revoir]
*Play for fun*
Miya
because it is very interesting and suit my gameplay very well :D and there is lot of my favorit song compare to other rythim game..
Espionage724
I noticed a friend playing it over Xfire for quite long periods of time and finally said "I think I'll see what this game is about"

Best decision ever :p
anthonyyy0
Because pretty much every other game is unoriginal. I also like being introduced to new types of music.
seasonS

strager wrote:

I play osu! because I'm addicted to osu!.

I became addicted to osu! because I played osu! often.

I played osu! often because I was addicted to osu!.
Sounds like me. Even though I kinda suck ;D its fun.
vdjspat
osu! nuff said :)