Isla-
I'm in lol
piruchan
I'm in
-Atri-
Give me one
dung eater
i'm in

this is better than eurojackpot and our national lottery combined (because it's free and chances are pretty high) 8-)
Reva
I'm in :)
mob cap
Definitely in on this one.
Syphist
I want free supporter. Why not?
Shizuyi
Worst excuse ive ever read... Anyway now im 100% sure we'll never see the giveaway happen.
Bweh
This is what happens when you sell your soul to the devil

Don't sign me up as I would barely get to use it anyway.
Friendan
please understand
Topic Starter
LoveMePlz
if I wouldnt wanna do the giveaway I would just simply cancel it , next month I get 450$ so I might even increase the tags to win to make it good again, but I sadly can't change it right now
Granger
Lmfao. You've got a lot to learn on how to handle money. And on how to organize things too for that matter.
chaee
LOL. Or you could just keep your damned money and stop making an ass of yourself. I feel bad for you though.. It's the thought that counts, I guess??
IppE
RIGHTEOUS FORCES OF GOD TRIUMPH OVER SATANIC EVILDOERS ONCE AGAIN

PRAISE THE LORD
silmarilen

chaee wrote:

LOL. Or you could just keep your damned money and stop making an ass of yourself. I feel bad for you though.. It's the thought that counts, I guess??
do you even realise how much of a hypocrite you are right now? OP was being nice by giving supporter to people and you people are here shitting on his face and then you say he is making an ass of himself?
Granger
He has made an ass of hiimself though, even if he wanted to be nice, if you want to hype up things like that and involve a large sum of money, you're better making sure it goes smoothly.
I've doubted this giveaway happening from the start, a large sum of money, a lot of uphypeing things (he even notified ingame channels!) and literallly no solid organisation does not sit well and does indeed, look like a cheap strat for attention.
And it came as predicted, canceled.
B1rd
rip
Chokladboll
FUUUCK NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY ANIME BACKGROUNDS
Bweh
Quite a tragic end.