1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
Player name: Th4d12
current rank: 50011
Nationality: Singaporean
Favourite map?: Yousei Teikoku- Wahrheit https://osu.ppy.sh/s/176934
posted

tbag188 wrote:

thats totally fine, in the worst case scenario i can place you in a group with later start time.
Oh thanks yuu *3*
( when you can , please can you P.M le the date and time ? ) Thanks , because i'm only 12 years ^^ I don't understand very good english ^^
posted
Hiho, would be thrilled to participate! <3

Player Name: CrsTramorio
Current Rank: #73.772
Nationality: German/Croatian (born in germany, got both, so germany i guess!)
Favourite Map?: AKINO from bless4 - MIIRO https://osu.ppy.sh/b/699167?m=0

See you then!
posted
First tournament :)

Player Name: Dispel
Current Rank: #71,342
Nationality: American
Favourite Map?: Orangestar - Asu no Yozora Shoukaihan https://osu.ppy.sh/b/549280
Foreground Eclipse - I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That https://osu.ppy.sh/b/388588
Picking one song was too hard lol!
posted
Forgot 19th is a Sunday I won't be able to participate. :(
posted

Dispel wrote:

Forgot 19th is a Sunday I won't be able to participate. :(
:( welp thats a bummer
posted
Player Name: Veroxx
Current Rank: #52244
Nationality: Austria
Favourite Map?: 7 -seven- -TV SIZE - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/282345
[ - Yuu - ] too good :c 1,6k playcount and already more than 3 100+pp plays.I think he is god?
posted

Veroxx wrote:

[ - Yuu - ] too good :c 1,6k playcount and already more than 3 100+pp plays.I think he is god?
hes right, ya know
posted
Players develope with different pace.
posted
Or -Yuu- is a smurf :3
posted

tbag188 wrote:

Players develope with different pace.
I know,but i was suprides that he was that good.Better than me (7k plays) 8-)
posted

Veroxx wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Players develope with different pace.
I know,but i was suprides that he was that good.Better than me (7k plays) 8-)
Well the playcount doesnt really prove anything, i have almost 6k plays and im what 120k, please dont start any witchhunting in this thread.
posted
Player Name: LuihGi
Current Rank: 53k (53863 to be specific)
Nationality: Filipino
Favourite Map: IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class http://osu.ppy.sh/b/308009?m=0
posted
Player Name: Parrell
Current Rank: 57,019
Nationality: Canada
Favourite Map: yuikonnu - Ai no Scenario https://osu.ppy.sh/b/648072&m=0
posted
Players develope with different pace.

I know,but i was suprides that he was that good.Better than me (7k plays) 8-)

Well the playcount doesnt really prove anything, i have almost 6k plays and im what 120k, please dont start any witchhunting in this thread.
didnt saw even wubwoofwulf start this crazy in DT
posted
Are we allowed to use mods on warm-ups?
posted

Princesswell wrote:

Are we allowed to use mods on warm-ups?
Yes you are, players are allowed to pick any map + mod (if they wish to use one) as their warm-up pick.
posted
Currently it seems we wont be reaching 32 players, so we will most likely use the double-elimination style for groups of 4 and a single roundrobin for possible 3 player groups.

The thing about "smurfs" in the tournament, actually i dont care. As there is no prize for the winner i dont see a need to act on this case.
posted

tbag188 wrote:

Yes you are, players are allowed to pick any map + mod (if they wish to use one) as their warm-up pick.
So I can pick 7+ stars map and play it with relax if I want? If so then, YES :)
posted

Princesswell wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Yes you are, players are allowed to pick any map + mod (if they wish to use one) as their warm-up pick.
So I can pick 7+ stars map and play it with relax if I want? If so then, YES :)
Yes! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.