Total Posts
show more
LuihGi
what? ugh it's monday here and I got a class at 04:00
Topic Starter
Tebz188

LuihGi wrote:

what? ugh it's monday here and I got a class at 04:00
well its only half an hour so it shouldnt be a problem i guess?
-[ Sakamoto ]-
GL everyone, starts 2:30PM EST :3
Topic Starter
Tebz188
I have earlier today updated the spreadsheet again. Now you can see the refs for your match, remember to invite them to the lobby.
Fakeburst

tbag188 wrote:

I have earlier today updated the spreadsheet again. Now you can see the refs for your match, remember to invite them to the lobby.
Why do we need refs?
We are honest players after all. Kappa
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Fakeburst wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Why do we need refs?
We are honest players after all. Kappa
thahts why ;). Honest answer = makes easier for me. Not like i had problems in groups, but makes overally cleaner to organize.
-[ Sakamoto ]-
now have an overwhelming feeling that I;m going to fuck something up and get DQed
Fakeburst
So we dont need to contact you with the mp and bans?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Fakeburst wrote:

So we dont need to contact you with the mp and bans?
the refs will do it for you
Topic Starter
Tebz188
less then 10 minutes to go
Noisy
Is it just me or osu server is down? .-.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Osu servers are crashing
Fakeburst
Thought my side problems
[Itsuka-Isuze]

tbag188 wrote:

Osu servers are crashing
What perfect timing :(
Topic Starter
Tebz188
seems pretty bad right now
Topic Starter
Tebz188

tbag188 wrote:

if the tournament cant be continued at 20:30 we need to disband the tournament
Topic Starter
Tebz188

tbag188 wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

if the tournament cant be continued at 20:30 we need to disband the tournament
NVM it seems to work rightnow
Topic Starter
Tebz188
still seems to work badly
StephOsu
why would you disband the tournament though
you can postpone it
Topic Starter
Tebz188

StephOsu wrote:

you can postpone it
ok now it seems to work
[Itsuka-Isuze]

StephOsu wrote:

you can postpone it
this ^^
Topic Starter
Tebz188

tbag188 wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

you can postpone it
ok now it seems to work
OR NOT
Topic Starter
Tebz188

StephOsu wrote:

you can postpone it
i dont have time this upcoming week, or pretty much after that
Topic Starter
Tebz188
works now again
Fakeburst
Veroxx congratz
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Thanks everyone for taking part in the touney CYA next time!

GRATZ Veroxx for winning

ill release the rest of final standings and map stats tomorrow
Zenyatta

tbag188 wrote:

Thanks everyone for taking part in the touney CYA next time!

GRATZ Veroxx for winning

ill release the rest of final standings and map stats tomorrow
GRATZ Veroxx
Close Final, thanks for tiebreakers!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Endaris
I'm not participating in this tournament but I think you should rethink the mappool of the knockoutstage for the next time.
I've just tried 3 of the maps of the knockout stage pool and i couldn't pass any of them on first try(2 from the HR pool+Dopamine).
Chances are high that these maps will become a mashfest and the winner will be who is best at flailing when I at 30k can't pass these maps comfortably. Also becomes evident when looking at the (semi-)finals with loads of scores below 90% and fails.
The difference between groupphase and knockoutstage is massive and easily spans a whole star of difficulty range.
You're also not staying true to your announcement of the upper limit of 4.5 stars: You put a 4.54 star map into the HR-pool which makes it 4.83 stars and there are also other deviations.
You might also want to consider that close to none at or above 50k can read AR10 so you might want to search some maps around AR6.5 for the groupphase-HR-pool.

Nice spreadsheet you made there though.
Fakeburst
Tbag188 thank you for organizing this all thing! You definitely got karma points for this)
Hope we'll repeat this some day.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Fakeburst wrote:

Tbag188 thank you for organizing this all thing! You definitely got karma points for this)
Hope we'll repeat this some day.
;) probably. Thanks for participating.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Endaris wrote:

I'm not participating in this tournament but I think you should rethink the mappool of the knockoutstage for the next time.
I've just tried 3 of the maps of the knockout stage pool and i couldn't pass any of them on first try(2 from the HR pool+Dopamine).
Chances are high that these maps will become a mashfest and the winner will be who is best at flailing when I at 30k can't pass these maps comfortably. Also becomes evident when looking at the (semi-)finals with loads of scores below 90% and fails.
The difference between groupphase and knockoutstage is massive and easily spans a whole star of difficulty range.
You're also not staying true to your announcement of the upper limit of 4.5 stars: You put a 4.54 star map into the HR-pool which makes it 4.83 stars and there are also other deviations.
You might also want to consider that close to none at or above 50k can read AR10 so you might want to search some maps around AR6.5 for the groupphase-HR-pool.

Nice spreadsheet you made there though.
Yea... the mappools were straight out bad when thinking about the hr picks, was blindly just looking at the stars and didnt pay any attention to AR.
LuihGi
Cool tourney but lots of smurfs lol, classes are coming unfortunately :'(
Topic Starter
Tebz188
First of all, THANK YOU all for participating!

For you guys wondering when the next IGZ tournament will be... well for 100% sure there will be one "arena"/league type tourney for players of all levels during winter, but there is another slightly higher tier 1/2 weekend tournament that i am currently working on with a person that help'd me during this tournaments knockout stage... most likely during early fall or slightly later. I (we) will be sure to inform you guys in advance for these events ;).

Edit: Im also looking to create some sort of website for IGZ, for inc. events and such... so if you got any cool ideas let me hear them ;).
-[ Sakamoto ]-
maybe you can stream/record it with the osu!tourney client and put it on youtube for next time? :3
Topic Starter
Tebz188

-[ Sakamoto ]- wrote:

maybe you can stream/record it with the osu!tourney client and put it on youtube for next time? :3
yea that is something im going to look into.
DeletedUser_5249050
Player Name: [Rebelle]
Current Rank: #71K
Nationality: English
Favourite Map?: Black Yooh vs Siromaru - Black vs White (I forgot the map maker but it has a black and white background
Topic Starter
Tebz188

[Rebelle] wrote:

Favourite Map?: Black Yooh vs Siromaru - Black vs White (I forgot the map maker but it has a black and white background
Tournament has already been played... gosh ppl cant read the fkin title
DeletedUser_5249050

tbag188 wrote:

[Rebelle] wrote:

Tournament has already been played... gosh ppl cant read the fkin title
Sorry. ;w;
Drah
Player Name: Drah
Current Rank: 64K
Nationality: Netherlands
Favourite Map?:Rave Up - Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas