forum

IGZ Summer Open (19.7. & 26.7.) (50k->)

posted
Total Posts
253
show more
Suhun

tbag188 wrote:

Suhun wrote:

Uhh just for clarification how far is GMT from EST? Because I dont wanna get the time wrong.
GMT is the same as UTC, and isnt EST the same as UTC-5? so you are 5 hours behind, i guess... its 3am for me so this might be wrong XD.
Aha I see, thanks for the answer :). Hopefully this'll be fun!
[Itsuka-Isuze]

Veroxx wrote:

Someone want to play multi with me? :D Just PM me ingame xD
And who got the Free-Win in Group - H , we need one, or am I just dumb? :o
Hey I'm currently busy at the moment, but I'll be on in about 3 hours if you still want to play, or anyone else
Fakeburst
Will someone stream playing in the tournament? xD
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Fakeburst wrote:

Will someone stream playing in the tournament? xD
There wont be an "official" stream.
Zenyatta
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6280299 Rank#41k
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Princesswell Rank#2,9k (you said you were 60k)

Come on guys, tournament rules?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

CrsTramorio wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6280299 Rank#41k
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Princesswell Rank#2,9k (you said you were 60k)

Come on guys, tournament rules?
princesswell is 58k, that one is his mania rank
Topic Starter
Tebz188
19.7.2015 12:21 Nyaoh (Previously [ -Yuu-]) has been Disqualified from the tournament - Breaking 45k rank after registration.

Gratz dude
Zenyatta
See iam dumb
Veroxx

Fakeburst wrote:

Will someone stream playing in the tournament? xD
You can stream if you want.But no it won't get streamed.
Veroxx

tbag188 wrote:

Nomod maps for knockouts are between 4,09-4,47 is that a bit too easy?
Some 4.90* maps would be good xD
Pls Freedom Dive 4D Kappa c:
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Schedule of the tournament is Here

Each groups own Schedule can be found in the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
Zenyatta

tbag188 wrote:

Schedule of the tournament is Here

Each groups own Schedule can be found in the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
Game 1 20:00 GMT 23:00 EEST Game 1 20:00 GMT 23:00 EEST
FullDex vs Azer Junior Parrell vs CrsTramorio


so u wan to be in the room but we make 2 at a time? confusion, boys





EDIT: " | WAS I DRUNK WHEN DOING THIS MAPPOOL???!!! WTF WITH THOSE FEW MAPS :DDDDDDDDDD WTF WITH +DANSHI BEING IN THERE XD"
i see what u did there
Azer Junior

CrsTramorio wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Schedule of the tournament is Here

Each groups own Schedule can be found in the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
Game 1 20:00 GMT 23:00 EEST Game 1 20:00 GMT 23:00 EEST
FullDex vs Azer Junior Parrell vs CrsTramorio


so u wan to be in the room but we make 2 at a time? confusion, boys





EDIT: " | WAS I DRUNK WHEN DOING THIS MAPPOOL???!!! WTF WITH THOSE FEW MAPS :DDDDDDDDDD WTF WITH +DANSHI BEING IN THERE XD"
i see what u did there
fun fun for all >.> imma not even practice imma just like watch netflix till tehn
Topic Starter
Tebz188

CrsTramorio wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Schedule of the tournament is Here

Each groups own Schedule can be found in the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
Game 1 20:00 GMT 23:00 EEST Game 1 20:00 GMT 23:00 EEST
FullDex vs Azer Junior Parrell vs CrsTramorio


so u wan to be in the room but we make 2 at a time? confusion, boys





EDIT: " | WAS I DRUNK WHEN DOING THIS MAPPOOL???!!! WTF WITH THOSE FEW MAPS :DDDDDDDDDD WTF WITH +DANSHI BEING IN THERE XD"
i see what u did there
actually im not needed in anyroom
Zenyatta
lol, so we just make screenshots or what. i mean, who confirms :D ??
Topic Starter
Tebz188

CrsTramorio wrote:

lol, so we just make screenshots or what. i mean, who confirms :D ??
MP link
Topic Starter
Tebz188
5Minutes until the start of Group A Round 1
Manny-
Best of luck to all participates! :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188
If anyone has something to ask, ask through INgame chat please!
-[ Sakamoto ]-
3 hours remaining before my match and I forgot to play the map pool yesterday
RIP any chances of me winning </3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply