forum

All hail the fish

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GlitchedCode

All praise the Fish

You see, fish is not a simple animal for what we see it, fish is not a meme or some kind of disgusting and offending weeaboo shit. Fish is much, much more than that. Fish is what keeps the human body healthy, what helps your brain stay alive, fish fills your tummy and also your kokoro.

Fish is one of the most powerful beings in nature: until he is alive, you can be sure as hell it will make every attacker's life living hell, no shit at all. Fish is an entity to be feared and revered, incurring into its wrath would be suicidal to say the least.

Fish is what gave birth to the human species itself. As you can see, all the species were originally under evolved fish, which then spawned all the living beings on earth, contributing to creating an infinite number of different ecosystems, thus creating most of our environment as a whole and granting us the life we are able to live through every day.

So start praising the fish today, huge benefits will come for sure.

Thank you.
EneT
Stfu.
silmarilen
Friendan
Les poissons
Topic Starter
GlitchedCode

silmarilen wrote:

Sir, you just won the fishternet
dung eater
does the fish come with fishcock?
if so i await the coming of the fish and the fishcock
Trash Boat
not mentioning gefilte fish or whatever
abraker
Well you can say
that this thread is fishy
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
FuZ
Topic Starter
GlitchedCode
Yes, fish also comes with fishcock, but wait! It's not over yet! Call now and you will get fish and chips along with the Handbook Of The Fish-Loyal Mortal, which contains exclusive prayers and chants to make your bond with fish more and more strong.

The Praraoh of the Fish is our new ambassador, and How Much Is The Fish is our new theme song.

Thank you
dung eater
fishcock came in my dreams, i think this signifies the coming of the fish is near
AutoMedic
<><
<><
<><

fish
Friendan
Topic Starter
GlitchedCode
Indeed, the fish will bring joy and also sexual promiscuity to all humans.

Thank you.
GSG95
CrimsonClaw

GlitchedCode wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

Sir, you just won the fishternet

L M A O

HE WON THE FISHERNET
Ochinchi-sama
I've never seen someone speak such bull$h¡t blasphemy. Fish are one of the most powerful beings in nature?

Ha!

I could could eat a whole plate of fresh Indian curry with pUssi juices and still not be able to produce unworldly diarrhea such as that.

This pathetic fish yours is nothing but a temporary pagan God waiting to be devoured by the true God, Cory in le house, The revered Coryinthian Almighty, the producer and consumer of universes, mostly commonly known as

The God Eater Negro

Fish_old_1
All hail me
AcademyAhri

Fish wrote:

All hail me
lol
Rilene

Fish wrote:

All hail me
Omg, the god has spoken
BigEarsMau

Fish wrote:

All hail me
praise the powerful being on earth......Fish
Kaleiodo
wat
Rilene

xShadow28x wrote:

wat
omg fish hater
sentence him to death
Kaleiodo

Rilene wrote:

xShadow28x wrote:

wat
omg fish hater
sentence him to death
Bread is love, Bread is life.
Rilene
fuk u
no love for fish
die
Topic Starter
GlitchedCode
i love all of you
Cyclohexane
don't make me take drastic measures you miserable scoundrel

-- jon arbuckle 2014
Zain Sugieres
Fish?
Ha.

Arr hair groriousu emperor Hirohito.
Rilene

Mr Color wrote:

-- jon arbuckle 2014
this makes me want to re-read garfield daily comics
ColdTooth
Nice bump

Also I hate sea food with a passion
GladiOol

Rilene wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

-- jon arbuckle 2014
this makes me want to re-read garfield daily comics
Go re-read these:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

Garfield Minus Garfield is a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb

Valentine
I accept the fish as my new god
Rilene

GladiOol wrote:

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

Garfield Minus Garfield is a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb

Oh thanks :)
and I remember that i found a website where single page consists a month of comics which is lot more convienent, only if i can remember that.. :(

nevermind, found it