forum

Doma Umaru [CV.Tanaka Aimi] - Kakushinteki*Metamaruphose! [O

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
[wcx]

00:00:578 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - Many notes in this part are simply inaudible and give literally no feedback, please increase the volume of those as it's unrankable.

I just wanted to point this out, no kd!
ClrSCR

- Ping - wrote:

ClrSCR wrote:

PP farmer ?

PP rain( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Khóc) & (Quỳ)
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
nhule12345
can anyone give me the old version
IamKwaN

- Ping - wrote:

Yes, here it is.
http://puu.sh/jGKRi/652e0b0898.osz
walaowey

Irreversible wrote:

[wcx]

00:00:578 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - Many notes in this part are simply inaudible and give literally no feedback, please increase the volume of those as it's unrankable.

I just wanted to point this out, no kd!
yes, i agree with this, i miss a lot during that parts because i'm not sure whether i'm pressing them or not >w<..
Tarrasky
double bpm to force hard map...
DahplA

Tarrasky wrote:

Um...the BPM has nothing to do with the difficulty. Not to mention it's correct...?
Topic Starter
Crystal
fixed inaudible notes in wcx's insane for him
about the AR of wkyik diff, we think we should keep it AR9
about suggestions for Skystar diff, he said he doesn't want to change any of them

updated both diffs
Karen
Lets try again!

Rebubbled
Fatfan Kolek
laziness:

00:29:283 (2) - the sliderhead is still inaudible and on 5% volume, everything else is nice on this slider
Cherry Blossom
Wow, i didn't know that nerfing a few jumps could decrease a lot the star rating on very high BPM maps.
I leaned something important about high BPM mapping, thanks !!! :D
I just try to stay optimistic even if the current situation is or was bad ;w;
Bakuenjin

Tarrasky wrote:

The forced hard map plays better than everything you ever created.
khang tuong
I don't see anything wrong with the jumps :) If those are too hard, please keep them that hard. Harder maps prove better skill.
nhule12345

IamKwaN wrote:

- Ping - wrote:

Yes, here it is.
http://puu.sh/jGKRi/652e0b0898.osz
thank you so much :D
Yuzeyun

Tarrasky wrote:

+139
Ciyus Miapah

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

1. 00:56:069 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - This jumps are too huge. It must be changed to easier more than current.
no jumps, no 7 stars.
Topic Starter
Crystal

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

laziness:

00:29:283 (2) - the sliderhead is still inaudible and on 5% volume, everything else is nice on this slider
fixed this :D
Rickput
Recommend increasing OD on Skystar's Laziness to 9.2 from 9. At 278bpm OD 9, notelock can occur (p/4214963/), and at this difficulty OD 9.2 won't hurt as a change from OD 9.
Topic Starter
Crystal

Rickput wrote:

Recommend increasing OD on Skystar's Laziness to 9.2 from 9. At 278bpm OD 9, notelock can occur (p/4214963/), and at this difficulty OD 9.2 won't hurt as a change from OD 9.
that may make players get lower accuracy. and there is only 1 stream which may cause "notelock" easily, it doesn't really matter on jumps.
so we think we should keep it. :D
Karen
Re
Rickput

Crystal wrote:

Rickput wrote:

that may make players get lower accuracy. and there is only 1 stream which may cause "notelock" easily, it doesn't really matter on jumps.
so we think we should keep it. :D
I don't think accuracy would be an issue. The difference between 9 and 9.2 is very small. And the top players (players who can do well on a 7* difficulty) have shown to be getting great accuracy (zeluaR, *cough cough*). Perhaps a bit more accuracy challenge would be better. As for notelock, if there's even a chance of it I still recommend adjusting to avoid it at all costs. Coming across notelock can be irritating.

Mapper gets final say though, I guess. I just wanted to stress my points. OD9 or OD9.2, this is still one of my favorite mapsets.
hehe
e
Topic Starter
Crystal
@Rickput: we still decide to keep it, thank you for explaining ;)

and thank you handsome & Karen!
DeletedUser_2304476

Aka wrote:

Rikka- wrote:

RIP another good map. Incoming nerfs to the jumps on Skystars diff which had nothing wrong with them. This map was intended for high-end players, not lower players, but now we have to suffer cause bad players are bad. Difficult to play =/= bad.
i see you complaining like at every second dq'd map's thread with an extra diff. could you please stop?
it's pretty much known that "top players" often play random maps with huge jumps and some unstructured at all stuff made by mappers who doesnt really understand how important the connection of SV, AR and spacing is and how to actually make it logical. thus when you play a lot of them, your standards of "a good map" are being somehow different, low, not something what ranked section is made for.
but the issue here is not about this but the spacing. if its overdone - its seriously overdone. its not like the QAT consist only with low rank users who look maps mainly in the editor but the ones like Guy, who are decent playing and can adequately judge the playability if the map.if you can play them well - its a big plus for you, no doubt. its not like these are unplayable, they are just overdone. if you got used to some 3min fullscreen jumps only, its not like you can randomly put some here while overall, much less spacing was used here. at least just try to understand instead of posting only negative reaction comments to most of the disqualified beatmaps

basically the post below is what i wanted to say. went out of the topic somehow uhhhhhh
xd
Kinomi

Tarrasky wrote:

There is no double BPM here sir, listen to 24 clap carefully, if you use 139 BPM these claps will be at wrong place.
Aikyuu-Chan
Just remind.

TV size ver. mustn't have stars above 6...
Isn't that's too overmap???
Zare

Aikyuu-Chan wrote:

Just remind.

TV size ver. mustn't have stars above 6...
Isn't that's too overmap???
wat
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Inappropriate Difficulty Spread

• The difficulty spread from the easier difficulties is very small, and from Advanced on, all of the difficulty increments are much larger. Please adjust the difficulty accordingly.
wcx's Insane

Volume on hitsounds too low

• This was pointed out in this post but not addressed properly. Make sure that the hitnormal portion of the hitobjects are clearly audible over the music.
  1. 00:00:578 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) -
Raise the OD in the following maps

• OD is too low compared to AR
  1. Normal
  2. Advanced
  3. wcx's Insane
  4. wkyik's Insane

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###D
xxdeathx

Volume on Hitsounds

• Description of Reason
  1. Example 1
  2. Example 2
  3. Example 3
Same
Garven

xxdeathx wrote:

Volume on Hitsounds

• Description of Reason
  1. Example 1
  2. Example 2
  3. Example 3
Same
Derp. Apparently I'm a noob at posting on this forum.
Squigly
garven noober dog

X^d
VINXIS
Garven

This was pointed out in this post but not addressed properly.
qwr

Squigly wrote:

X^d
I'm still trying to understand this
Rapthorn
Inappropriate Difficulty Spread

• The difficulty spread from the easier difficulties is very small, and from Advanced on, all of the difficulty increments are much larger. Please adjust the difficulty accordingly.
Feel like this could be fixed with a buff to advanced and another without having to add another diff, but idk
A Mystery
OD7 is not too low for AR9 right?
I thought OD was related to difficulty of the map and not causing notelocks etc.
EDIT: of course if it's meant like I said above then it makes sense. OD 7 for those diffs can indeed be higher.
joolomasta
I'd like to know why OD7 is considered too low on the two AR9 difficulties. Probably over half of all ranked TV-size insanes are AR9 OD7 and this is the first time i see it mentioned.
small fish

joolomasta wrote:

I'd like to know why OD7 is considered too low on the two AR9 difficulties. Probably over half of all ranked TV-size insanes are AR9 OD7 and this is the first time i see it mentioned.
If we keep doing what we've always done we can't improve. If we just copy mapping styles blindly from maps that already exist we'll be stuck in bad habits forever. I'm glad to see that OD is being addressed here.
A Mystery

joolomasta wrote:

OD7 is not too low, it's just making the maps too easy to get accuracy on, related to the difficulty (so ~4.5-5 stars). There has to be challenge, so that's why a higher OD makes sense. If there were no other problems with this mapset it would not have been disqualified because of this alone, it's more just an extra suggestion which makes sense.

Also, a suggestion to wkyik, why not pick a slightly higher (like 9.3) approach rate? It's not like I can't read AR9 but at this bpm it would be more appropriate.
Rakuen

随手摸摸下,希望你别介意>_<

Legend
Default = Normal mods
Blue = Strongly recommended
Red = Unrankable issue
Pink = Will be discussed if not changed

Spread

• DQ主要是希望看到多一个比(Fycho's Hard)较简单的Hard

大概就随便做个diff然后把1/4连打(3-5)叠起来(飞球哥的是分开的那种,稍微难点)

Normal

1. 00:57:364 (4) - NC?

Fycho's Hard

1. 00:37:916 (1,2,3) - 和 00:38:779 (1,2,3) - 的距离有点差

wcx's Insane

• DQ那部分打起来没什么,只是个人觉得音效有点怪怪的 ;_;
  1. 01:15:493 (1) - 跟01:15:062 (5) - 不叠一起(打的时候)比较好看0.0

wkyik's Another

1. 00:04:679 (1,1,1,2) - 叠得有点密,把00:05:434 (2) - 移开?

Extra

1. 00:25:398 (4) - 和 00:25:506 (5) - 反了clap

至于OD还好吧。。。没什么意见,改不改我觉得都行

需要的话扎我下
show more