IamKwaN

- Ping - wrote:

can anyone give me the old version
Yes, here it is.
http://puu.sh/jGKRi/652e0b0898.osz
walaowey

Irreversible wrote:

[wcx]

00:00:578 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - Many notes in this part are simply inaudible and give literally no feedback, please increase the volume of those as it's unrankable.

I just wanted to point this out, no kd!
yes, i agree with this, i miss a lot during that parts because i'm not sure whether i'm pressing them or not >w<..
Tarrasky
double bpm to force hard map...
DahplA

Tarrasky wrote:

Um...the BPM has nothing to do with the difficulty. Not to mention it's correct...?
Topic Starter
Crystal
fixed inaudible notes in wcx's insane for him
about the AR of wkyik diff, we think we should keep it AR9
about suggestions for Skystar diff, he said he doesn't want to change any of them

updated both diffs
Karen
Lets try again!

Rebubbled
Fatfan Kolek
laziness:

00:29:283 (2) - the sliderhead is still inaudible and on 5% volume, everything else is nice on this slider
Cherry Blossom
Wow, i didn't know that nerfing a few jumps could decrease a lot the star rating on very high BPM maps.
I leaned something important about high BPM mapping, thanks !!! :D
I just try to stay optimistic even if the current situation is or was bad ;w;
Bakuenjin

Tarrasky wrote:

The forced hard map plays better than everything you ever created.
khang tuong
I don't see anything wrong with the jumps :) If those are too hard, please keep them that hard. Harder maps prove better skill.
nhule12345

IamKwaN wrote:

- Ping - wrote:

can anyone give me the old version
Yes, here it is.
http://puu.sh/jGKRi/652e0b0898.osz
thank you so much :D
Yuzeyun

Tarrasky wrote:

+139
Ciyus Miapah

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

1. 00:56:069 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - This jumps are too huge. It must be changed to easier more than current.
no jumps, no 7 stars.
Topic Starter
Crystal

Fatfan Kolek wrote:

laziness:

00:29:283 (2) - the sliderhead is still inaudible and on 5% volume, everything else is nice on this slider
fixed this :D
Rickput
Recommend increasing OD on Skystar's Laziness to 9.2 from 9. At 278bpm OD 9, notelock can occur (p/4214963/), and at this difficulty OD 9.2 won't hurt as a change from OD 9.
Topic Starter
Crystal

Rickput wrote:

Recommend increasing OD on Skystar's Laziness to 9.2 from 9. At 278bpm OD 9, notelock can occur (p/4214963/), and at this difficulty OD 9.2 won't hurt as a change from OD 9.
that may make players get lower accuracy. and there is only 1 stream which may cause "notelock" easily, it doesn't really matter on jumps.
so we think we should keep it. :D
Karen
Re
Rickput

Crystal wrote:

Rickput wrote:

that may make players get lower accuracy. and there is only 1 stream which may cause "notelock" easily, it doesn't really matter on jumps.
so we think we should keep it. :D
I don't think accuracy would be an issue. The difference between 9 and 9.2 is very small. And the top players (players who can do well on a 7* difficulty) have shown to be getting great accuracy (zeluaR, *cough cough*). Perhaps a bit more accuracy challenge would be better. As for notelock, if there's even a chance of it I still recommend adjusting to avoid it at all costs. Coming across notelock can be irritating.

Mapper gets final say though, I guess. I just wanted to stress my points. OD9 or OD9.2, this is still one of my favorite mapsets.
show more