forum

Mention an anime character that matches your personality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BigEarsMau
So, yeah, the thread title said it all.

Basically, you just need to mention one anime character that matches your personality in real life (more than one character is also ok).

Mine is Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.

Why did I picked her? Bc she's a slow, naive, and spacey introvert......just like me :3

NOW POST YOURS! :)

Oh yeah, here's some bonus characters that matches my personality :)
Ryoshi Morino from Okamisan and her Seven Companions

Same as Osaka, but his self-esteem is much, much worse than her's.

And finally, Izumi Sakurai from Nichijou

She's one true nervewreck, without a doubt.
Green Platinum
This should tell us who the narcissists of OC are. On the case of who I am I'll need to ponder that some more, suggestions are welcome.
Zefo
Tomoko Kuroki, its me all over...

Green Platinum

Zefo wrote:

Socially incompetent, Has absolutely no real friends and blames others for all your own flaws and problems?
EneT
Lelouch, now bow down to me you cretins.

Navizel
Hikigaya Hachiman because I am the cool guy on the corner of class no one wants to pay attention to 8)
Green Platinum
Perhaps Oreki Houtarou, I'm pretty chill and don't give a fuck. However I deal with hard truths.
Mafuuu
Hina Ebina from Oregairu

Can't really think of a character I'm like but, during the few episodes she was on, I could extremely agree with everything she was saying and doing since that was how I acted when my schoolmates saw me like that. Plus I was way too passionate about anime and everyone thought I was weird as shit for that.
Apple-san
Ichimatsu from Osomatsu-san
Green Platinum

Apple-san wrote:

Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!

I pick him because he's not serious if your talking to him
Think the biggest part of his personality is he is incredibly manipulative of others though. If you don't have that you re much more like other carefree characters
Zefo

Green Platinum wrote:

Zefo wrote:

Socially incompetent, Has absolutely no real friends and blames others for all your own flaws and problems?

Accept, I do not blame others only my self.... LMFAO!
Faust
Hm.

I'd say Kokutou Mikiya is the closest to my personality.
Stefan
A mix of Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote and Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live!. Hanayo is closer, tho
Shurelia

Green Platinum wrote:

Perhaps Oreki Houtarou, I'm pretty chill and don't give a fuck. However I deal with hard truths.
same tbh.
Zefo

Stefan wrote:

A mix of Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote and Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live!. Hanayo is closer, tho

Spot on for me too.
NaomiMinette
I wanted to start this thread, but I couldn't (and still can't) think of anyone that matches me... Not gonna resort to fan quizzes unless it's really well-made, though.

Anyone know any shy-unless-provoked characters? PM me so this thread doesn't get flooded with suggestions.
Sanxu_old
Opened the thread expecting it to be just a massive wall of Shinji Ikari images.

I am disappointed.
EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

Apple-san wrote:

Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!

I pick him because he's not serious if your talking to him
Think the biggest part of his personality is he is incredibly manipulative of others though. If you don't have that you re much more like other carefree characters
That's me.

Sanxu wrote:

Opened the thread expecting it to be just a massive wall of Shinji Ikari images.

I am disappointed.
Ha. Good point.
Sanxu_old

Anyways for me its cowboy bebop. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
Nui Kyun
Maybe Koneko from Hamatora....? Idk thats all I can think of right now. I also sort of look like her since I'm short/petite, have glasses, and have my hair up most of the time in a ponytail.

Faust

Sanxu wrote:

I am disappointed.
Hahaha. Well-played.

Green Platinum wrote:

This should tell us who the narcissists of OC are. On the case of who I am I'll need to ponder that some more, suggestions are welcome.
show more