If you want to have that .wav in your skin you're entirely welcome to, but it doesn't fit the map AT ALL. All it does is makes me want to turn off custom hitsounds, a really big shame considering how well they're used otherwise.okay i will find other hitsound for this
okay thanks for mod axarious, im fix all except red oneGeneralStandard
- complete nazi on overlaps here. can ignore all if you want.
- 00:23:019 (2) - to x:270 y:30 for overlap + ds fix?
- 00:52:474 (4) - to x:435 y:79 for ^
- 00:49:474 (3,4) - dunno, this might be a little much for the easiest difficulty. it's probably fine, but you might want another opinion on the consecutive 1/2s: 00:48:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) -
- 01:03:928 (3) - to x:277 for slight ds fix
- 01:06:656 (2) - to x:213 y:270 for slight ds and blanket fix
- 01:19:747 (2) - to x:381 for overlap + ds fix
- 01:28:747 (3) - to x:397 y:58 for overlap fix
- 01:32:837 (2) - to x:389 y:157 for ds fix
- 01:36:383 (1) - to x:190 for ds fix
- 01:58:201 (1,2) - eh these overlapping sliders are a bit unappealing
- 02:05:837 (4,5) - ^
- 02:21:656 (5,6) - possibly change this to a 1/2 slider for consistency with 02:16:474 (2,3,4,5) - and 02:25:201 (2,3,4,5) -Hyper
- 01:33:110 (3,4,5) - i feel like this emphasis on the ds is a little unnatural on the linear pattern here, perhaps just constant ds would be better?Another
- 00:16:201 (2) - NC for consistency
- 01:33:928 (1) - remove NC? maybe i will keep this for some purpose
- 01:53:565 (5,6,1) - perhaps unstack these because of the 1/8 in the background may cause players to misread this fix something there
- 02:29:292 (2) - NC for consistency?
- 03:54:383 (2) - ^Extra
- 00:42:928 (1) - no sound on tail but it plays fine.
- 02:15:247 (2) - perhaps make this (and other similar following patterns) a little bit more visible, the expansion of 02:14:837 (3,4) - to 02:15:110 (1,2) - makes (2) a bit harder to hit because it's not stackedGame Over
- 01:53:292 (3) - 1/8 reverse instead? iunno. it sounds better as it is right now ;_;