ROFL
rurudo
touch screen is hard
LNI123
Very Good Beatmap :D :D :D
goink

sjump7 wrote:

touch screen is hard
touchscreen makes this map on "game over" so much easier than without, unless you drag
Osuology

itsamemarioo wrote:

sjump7 wrote:

touch screen is hard
touchscreen makes this map on "game over" so much easier than without, unless you drag
LOL HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TOUCH SCREEN
goink

itsamemarioo wrote:

sjump7 wrote:

LOL HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TOUCH SCREEN
Are you talking to me? I play touchscreen and I have about 5,100,000 on "game over" diff. Then again, i have had a ton of practice with this other touch screen rhythm game.
AchsanLovers

itsamemarioo wrote:

LOL HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TOUCH SCREEN[/quote]
Are you talking to me? I play touchscreen and I have about 5,100,000 on "game over" diff. Then again, i have had a ton of practice with this other touch screen rhythm game.[/quote]

you just need a mouse with nice jump skill, and you can pass "game over" diff, i was pass it before.
AchsanLovers
ok
goink

AchsanLovers wrote:

you just need a mouse with nice jump skill, and you can pass "game over" diff, i was pass it before.
Yes, but jumps are easier with touchscreen because you can use 2 different fingers to do cross screen jumps. using a mouse is harder unless youve had a lot of practice. Mouse or tablet are generally better for streams.
Doguu
gz on beatmap popularity Fort :D
Russan_Cookie42
Oh hard)) :)
raeyen
Good and fun beatmap :D
Gens