i don't know, but maybe use a semi-more related bg? I'd suggest this, since high scores are mostly for arcade games and arcade machines - I think you get it (since if you want, I can create an sb with it, your call.)i get it, but i dunno. i think i like to put this anime BG here, because this is also good haha
i don't know, but maybe use a semi-more related bg? I'd suggest this, since high scores are mostly for arcade games and arcade machines - I think you get it (since if you want, I can create an sb with it, your call.)Nah please keep that background it's perfect >w<
thanks for mod, im fixing all suggestion except red one
Cancel wrote:i don't know, but maybe use a semi-more related bg? I'd suggest this, since high scores are mostly for arcade games and arcade machines - I think you get it (since if you want, I can create an sb with it, your call.)Nah please keep that background it's perfect >w<
Anyways here's my mod.
Extra and GameOver diffs mods might not be quite objective, since I can't really play above 6stars.
I was wondering, is it ok to end diffs at different points without any real reason? I mean you could have ended GameOver t the end of 04:00:519 (1) or the other ones at the far end of the song, I'm unsure about this... but im sure of this, dont worry
Btw seriously good work on hitsounds ^^ thanks :3
Why putting 1.3 timming sections everywhere? Makes modifications so annoying... Seriously using an SV of ~=156 and always x1 on timming sections is more intuitive, right? Anyways just letting you know, I guess it doesn't matters anymore ^^ okay then
03:23:137 - You probably want to add a break here
Seriously amazing diff, the slider patterns are just awesome, even if I think SV is a bit high, that's what Panda eyes would like ^^'
Nothing really on notes placement... thanks for it
You have useless inherited timming points, some of them have the same data twice in a row. Please remove them. okay, im on it
00:58:474 (5,6,7) - I feel like this pattern is quite odd, I mean alone it's good but I feel like it doesn't fit the mapping style you usedfor the 3 parts just before that have a similar audio background. Not a big deal but I would change it. i didnt get this, but im gonna change this later
01:00:860 - Useless timming point (no notes)
01:00:997 - Same ^^^
01:22:883 (6,7) - People are probably going to cry about that jump, I love it tho ^^ yea maybe
02:02:019 (8) - I don't really like the secong hitsound starting before the first one ends, maybe remove one of them?
02:18:383 (2,3,4) - That's rude dude >< (Sorry about that. No but seriously, this is "a bit" unexpected) fixed
02:49:474 - I would probably add a note here, somehow. Even if visually that's really good like this, I feel like the song needs something more here. Fix placement pattern here
03:42:383 (6) - Is it me or is this better at 03:42:417 ? That's weird. Maybe it's just me... that just you lol
00:17:837 - remove useless timming point soon if i really didnt need that
01:02:565 (4) - Move this to something like 320/148 ? I feel like this pattern is very confusing otherwise. it can be more confusing then lmao
01:04:201 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - That one is much better ^^'
01:13:747 - maybe add a 0.25 beat slider here? I feel like this is missing something. Also ending that stream like pattern on the first quarter of a beat is really weird when there is nothing on the middlebeat :/ RIP melody
03:53:837 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Why an easy part here? I don't really get why you would do that, 03:53:837 (1) feels really slow paced
01:53:837 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Not a big fan of that pattern yeah you're not
03:16:201 (7) - NC ?
03:18:247 (7) - NC ?
03:20:565 (5) - NC ? these NCs kinda break my consistencies
03:59:292 (1) - Hat it, but can't think of something else that still fits this pattern is okay right?
Didn't quite find anything more... Feels like a very good diff to meh ^^ okay then
00:25:065 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe space thoose more? I feel like you get the progressive feel better this way. get it
01:16:747 (1) - change this? ummmmm :/
Ok so i'm sorry but this is just out of range for my skills. I really love the patterns and how they fit the music, but with my current level i'm unable to tell if thay are good gameplaywise. Sorry >< yeah its okay, dont worry :3
Yo as requestedOke deh sip, thanks for mod ya
Is this count as M4M? .-.
Oh 7 star diff xD I
won'tcan't mod that one xD
- Disable widescreen support pleas -w-
- Spaghetti, tambahin ke tag xD Guest mapper kan :3 ane males kalau nambahin tags mapnya masih wip[Hyper]
- CS 3.5 buat Normal (?) nggak kekecilan? .-. oke lah
- 00:15:656 Kasih short break disini? Kebetulan jaraknya sama kayak ke note sebelomnya (4 beat) jadi kayaknya keliatan lebih konsisten kalo dikasih break.
- 00:19:474 (3) - Menurut ane sih kalo ini dibuat jadi slider yang lurus yang sejajar sama (1) bakal lebih bagus deh... beda patterning beda slider lah biar lebih bervariasi gitu
- 00:21:110 (5) - Kalo mod atas di apply ^ ini bisa dibikin sejajar juga http://puu.sh/j5LNa/7bc7edc5fb.jpg .-. Keliatan agak boring sih .-. oke lah dirapiin
- 00:25:201 (5,6) - fix blanket pls :v
- 00:35:292 (1,3) - Kalo dibikin symmetry keliatan tertutup sama rapi -w- http://puu.sh/j5LRp/8fe280a959.jpg looks im focusing on this for visual on this 00:38:565 (4) -
- 00:44:019 (1) - OMG dat hitsound xD keren sih :v Tapi btw, bentuk slider ini agak rumit buat Normal imo xD lah rumit dari mana coba,ini masih acceptable soalnya slider border yg merah enggak terlalu kebawah, jadi efek "polisi tidur" nya enak disini
- 00:52:747 (1) - Wew, kayaknya mendingan red anchor yang ke 2 dipindahin deh .-. agak keliatan kayak Burai Sliders walaupun sedikit... Mendingan nggak dipake di Normal deh :v Kayaknya begini ngga buruk http://puu.sh/j5M3S/102bce1f47.jpg
- 00:56:019 (6,1) - Dibikin sejajar kayaknya lebih rapi http://puu.sh/j5M6o/9454b8eaf6.jpg
- 01:02:565 (2,3) - Agak broken flow sih .-. ini sengaja ya? Kalo ngga kayaknya mendingan (3) dinaikin dikit, (4) juga bisa diputer sedikit http://puu.sh/j5MbS/31b670f7fe.jpg itu lumayan sih patternnya tapi ane pasang itu pattern soalnya ada sesuatu disini 01:03:656 -, jadinya bisa ngedukung lah buat pattern kaya gini
- 01:46:201 (3) - Ane lebih suka kayak gini -w- http://puu.sh/j5Mh7/23c7241de8.jpg tapi dem DS -,- gatau cara bikinnya gimana, mungkin nanti saja lah
- 01:49:474 (1) - Kalo di ctrl+g sebenernya flownya lebih enak soalnya tailnya (7) bakal langsung ke headnya (1). Kalo sekarang malah ke tailnya (1) xD fix blanket aja lah
- 01:51:656 (3,4) - Bentuknya dibikin sama? .-. Kayaknya bakal lebih bagus... edge + curve = awesome . tapi nanti aja deh kalau ada yg komplen disini
- 02:15:656 (1) - Sama, sebenernya lebih bagus ctrl+g tapi DS-ing nya bakal kayak neraka :v fix DS sedikit aja lah
- 02:22:201 (1) - Kayaknya bentuknya bisa lebih bagus... Coba usahakan buat blanket (2) pake wavenya... http://puu.sh/j5Mry/32fee69e9e.jpg better? no? looks nice
- 02:39:110 (5) - 02:40:474 (3) - Hitsoundnya anjayy :v
- 02:44:019 (1,2) - Dibikin simetris? http://puu.sh/j5Mx6/f0b3d70852.jpg Kayaknya lebih bagus will considering this
- 02:59:292 (1,2) - ^ oke deh
- 03:22:747 Mendingan breaknya dimulai disini 03:23:292 oke[Another]
- Kok kayaknya awalnya NC nya nggak konsisten ya xD Kalo menurut ane sih mendingan NC nya setiap 00:22:201 (1) - ato 00:20:019 (1) - aja... Jadi ini 00:18:519 (1) - ga usah NC, ini juga 00:20:701 (1) - 00:25:065 (1) - DST lah oke deh sip
- 00:28:201 (4) - Ane lebih suka kayak gini .-. http://puu.sh/j5MNv/55bd7aa5cf.jpg ato nggak (4) nya di ctrl+g http://puu.sh/j5MOh/b6fc4a42ac.jpg 1. ane keep this soalnya ingin bikin sudut yg beda disana, jadi keliatannya gk simetri. 2. kalau di ctrl+g itu distancenya kan naik, masa baru intro udah ngejump? wkowkowko
- 01:23:292 (1) - Arahin ke bawah lagi dikit biar flownya lebih enak? .-.
- 01:26:565 (3) - bikin arahnya sama kayak (1), jump nya lebih berasa http://puu.sh/j5MVH/5f146fd582.jpg terlihat susah, tapi bakal dicoba nanti lah
- 01:51:656 (1,2,3,4,5) - Kenapa ngga dibikin star aja? .-. soalnya ane gak tau dan gamau tau "how to star" :v
- 02:04:747 (1) - Jadiin slider lurus biar ada kesan symmetry? pindahin ke tengah kalo bisa. Ato nggak, bengkokinnya ke arah sebaliknya :v oke lah, bengkokin ke arah aja
- 02:14:019 (1) - Kenapa NC? o-o wkwkwkwk
- 02:23:292 (4) - Bisa digeser ke kiri lagi dikit biar flow nya lebih enak :3 http://puu.sh/j5N5Q/2477e5e898.jpg
- 03:04:201 (3) - ^ tapi kali ini gesernya ke kanan :v kalau ini mah ane gamau ah, soalnya dh kelihatan enak dimainin ini
- 03:23:292 (1) - Lebih cocok kalo dibikin short break sih menurut ane :/ Soalnya kayaknya increasing soundnya terlalu faint. Feint xD
- 03:28:201 (1) - Remove NC? o-o disini ngga NC tuh 03:30:383 (2) - .-. oke lah salah NC kayanya
- 03:59:837 (8) - Mendingan reverse terakhirnya diganti jadi circle aja biar bisa di klik dan bunyinya bisa lebih di emphasize lagi.Udah ya, itu aja, limit ane kayaknya sampe situ xD
- Wew, single tap like hell :v
- 01:03:656 (1,1) - Ini keliatan kayak pattern 1/4 .-. Mungkin jaraknya agak dijauhin biar ketauan kalo ternyata pattern 1/2... AR9 kebaca lah disini mah
- 01:18:792 (2) - Yup, kayaknya mendingan jangan di stack. Kayak gini http://puu.sh/j5NmF/b8601f14ee.jpg ato kalo mau jump ke next note http://puu.sh/j5Nnn/62b179c9e0.jpg okelah di stack ke 01:18:928 (1) -
- 01:35:156 (4) - ^ kalau ini biar ane jumpnya dikit, kan slider selanjutnya kedengeran selow, jadi lumayan buat perpindahan pattern
- 01:51:928 (2,3) - Sebenernya keliatan agak aneh kalo ngga parallel .-. Maybe it's just me tho itz CTRL+J boyz lmao
- 02:26:019 (3) - Agak pindahin ke atas biar bisa invisible blanket tailnya (4)? -w- mungkin (2) bisa dipindahin juga biar jaraknya sama http://puu.sh/j5NtA/ed095bcf1e.jpg (jir gak penting xD)
- 02:50:019 (6,1) - Bikin parallel :v copas aja lah terus di ctrl+g
- 03:02:701 (6) - Kayaknya kalo dibikin lurus bentuknya lebih bagus .-.Curve slider all of sudden xD http://puu.sh/j5Nz8/f7f2705cce.jpg oke lah wkwkwk
- Udah lah :v Tapi kayaknya NC-ing nya agak gak konsisten .-. ada yang harusnya NC ngga NC, ada yang harusnya ngga NC malah NC xD Mungkin perhatiin lagi :3 cuz too lazy to NC lol
Good map lah :v Pls rank dis
00:09:110 - Move uninherited timing point to here. no because my current timing point has some explode sound so i put it as beginning timingthanks for mod, LGV :3
ExtraOpen- This is my favourite diff, because it's the most difficult map that I can pass at the moment. yeah you have good skill :3
- 01:54:656 (1,2,3) - There's something wrong with this pattern that sometimes causes me to miss one of these circles. it's reverse back and forth? maybe will keep this one
- 01:56:974 (2,3) - Too close. This is so wrong. Also try not to overlap (1) and (3). 01:57:519 (4) - because spacing that
- 01:57:519 (4,5) - Rotate 180 degrees? Maybe? that jump ._.
- 02:09:110 (1,2,3,4) - Pattern looks half-arsed. Please change. but it's slow part D:, anti jump on that part very fits and please look at beat snapping it's quite high spaced
- 02:23:292 (1,2,3,4) - Don't overlap! It's not nice. you will get what i mean, change some slider shape a bit
- 02:24:928 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl+J? Try it. 02:24:792 (2,1,2) - i think i like some spaced jump here
- 03:30:383 (3,4) - Ctrl+G? looks cool
- 03:34:883 (4,5) - I would prefer a downward flow here. 03:35:156 (6,7) - Then maybe move these stuff above (3). 03:34:883 (4,5,6) - i put jumps on here please
- 03:41:701 (5,1) - Ctrl+G? And also increase DS. this like triangles movement :/
- 03:46:747 (5,6) - The switch between flows feels a bit weird.
- 03:48:656 (3,4) - Rotate it anti-clockwise a bit more, mayb 10-20 degrees.
- 03:58:747 (2,3,4,5) - Please no linear flow. 03:59:837 (1,2,3,4,1) - explain this on game over diff lol
- 04:00:110 (2,3) - Change it to a jump pattern. ummm looks this one good, maybe i will fix it later
Game OverOpen- 00:45:656 (1,2,3,4) - This feels weird. The flow change wasn't executed well enough. something change
- 00:51:383 (3,4,1) - This straight line looks out of place, because a new pattern starts at (1), so a flow change would fit better. 00:51:383 (3,4) - want me to change distance like 00:51:110 (1,2) - ? you will get failed if i do this
- 00:59:019 (3,4) - The rotation is a bit too high... maybe rotate it 20 degrees anti-clockwise or something... not sure, i didnt like straight patterning
- 01:00:383 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The DS change looks weird, I'd prefer using the same DS for (1) to (4), then higher for (5) to (8).
- 01:03:110 (1,2) - 01:03:383 (3,4) - Please, no anti-jumps here. change patterning + placement
- 01:04:883 (2,3,4) - There's really something that feels wrong with these flow changes. I'll stop bugging you about it from now on, because there's a lot of them. you know, you will know what i mean im doing that
- 02:14:565 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This pattern looks weird, maybe align them to be symmetrical? too lazy
- 02:14:701 (2,2) - 02:15:246 (2,2) - Try to Ctrl+G these things and check the result, I liked it better that way. i like this follow point, zigzag is shit
- 02:16:747 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - ^_^
- 02:18:928 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - ^_^
- 02:21:383 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - ^ _^
- 03:28:065 (2,3) - Increase DS? 03:28:065 (2,3) - but nothing support for jumps here D:
- 04:00:247 (4,1) - Please, change this into a jump pattern. 03:59:837 (1,2,3,4) - this pattern quite annoying to do that
i absolutely love this song, i would map it but i can't map ripthanks for mods, Shadw
- 00:28:474 - missing a beat? will do it later because it has stacking/overlap things
- 00:45:928 - maybe you can afford to place a note here, make this part more consistent in terms of beat placement. I also think that since this is the kiai part, you can make this part a little harder
- 00:48:110 - ^ gonna keep both and fix later
- 01:46:201 (3) - this can be ctrl+g'ed i think jumps
- 01:47:837 (5) - imperfect blanket
- 03:04:747 (3) - can be ctrl+g'ed too maybe i think no, because i put straight pattern
- 03:48:110 (2,3) - i think you can change the beat placement to this
- 03:55:747 - missing a beat
- 03:57:928 - ^ i put this missing beat for purpose, i put this for various patterning on Standard diff and make this map are not too dense
- 00:44:428 (2) - i feel that this beat is too soft in the music for it to be relevant. i would remove the note 00:44:837 (4,5) - distance on here will not consistant
- 00:46:610 (2) - ^
- 00:50:974 (2) - ^ gonna thinking about this one
- 00:45:656 (7,8) - you can make these both sliders
- 00:47:292 (5,8,9) - ^
- 01:00:110 (4) - crtl+g?
- 01:25:201 (5,6) - i don't hear these beats in the music
- 01:26:974 (4) - ^
- 01:27:110 (5,6) - maybe make this one slider like the previous sliders, goes well with music imo im already fix this, and will keep this circle placement
- ctrl+g'ing 02:44:565 (2) - and 02:45:656 (4) - can work zigzag jumps looks weird i think
- 00:34:747 (4) - this can be rotated 180 degrees, i think it can work maybe next time
- 00:43:337 (4) - i think this note can be omitted, not sure tho i hear something there
- 01:16:474 (2) - ctrl+g distance increasing, looks rigid on previous slider pattern
- 01:22:883 (6,7) - dis jump is huge compared to 01:20:565 (6,7) -
- 01:47:837 (2) - ctrl+g? lel no
- 01:59:837 (7) - can be ctrl+g'ed, up to you rip
- 03:33:519 - add a note maybe?
- 00:48:110 (5,6) - i find playing this ctrl+g'ed a little more comfortable then distance on here will be like antijump 00:48:110 (5,1) -
- 00:56:292 (2) - this can be ctrl+g'ed i think itz zigzag movement, you will get what i mean
- 00:57:792 (2,3) - try ctrl+g'ing this, i think it can work, see what you think of itwhy?
- 02:56:019 (1,2,3) - try this 02:56:428 (2,3) - looks this flow really destroyed if im doing that one
- 03:54:519 (2,3) - ctrl+g? yeah i keep this
- i like the diff name New Game
- i do not have much experience with 7 star maps so i won't have much to say ;_; sorry no problem :3
- i think od 9 can work for a difficulty of this level, maybe more NO, OD9 is curse for me
- 00:45:656 (1,2) - i personally think ctrl+g'ing is nicer wow nice!
- 01:17:292 (1,2) - i think you should make this part similar to 01:16:747 (1) - since the music in these parts are similar ummmm, maybe later
- 02:44:292 (2) - ctrl+g? please take a look previous pattern
nice job the mapset is great thank you :3