forum

dj-Jo - unravel feat. Hatsune Miku (dj-Jo Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Swiftc
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 9:12:48 PM

Artist: dj-Jo
Title: unravel feat. Hatsune Miku (dj-Jo Remix)
Tags: Tokyo Ghoul 東京喰種 TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
BPM: 135
Filesize: 7349kb
Play Time: 03:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.73 stars, 655 notes)
  2. Normal (2.07 stars, 308 notes)
Download: dj-Jo - unravel feat. Hatsune Miku (dj-Jo Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I am an extremely bad and inexperienced beatmapper. I would be very grateful if anyone modded this. :)

Storyboard done by me.
Crimmi
Modding, CrimmiStyle~!

Congratulations, you've answered my call for a request in #modreqs so i'll get through this map in as much detail as I can:

General

Metadata

Metadata wrote:

1. You will need to have at least a Normal difficulty to place this for ranking as you can't rank it with just a Hard alone. (Just saying.)
  2. Uncheck "Enable Countdown" under the Design section in the Song Setup in the Editor.
  3. The artist is wrong, after following a link on iTunes here the artist should be "dj-Jo" and the title should be "unravel feat. Hatsune Miku (dj-Jo Remix)" and don't forget to add "TK from Ling Tosite Sigure" to the tags as that is the original artist, along with "Tokyo Ghoul 東京喰種" as that is the anime in which the original unravel song originated from.
  4. Your background is of low quality, I suggest a better BG like this or this. If you wish also you can use the art seen in the video by Kortex, be sure to credit him for the art in the beatmap description.
  5. There are multiple sections in which the BPM changes, as it is Dubstep after all. I'll try and point out some of the places where red lines (Timing Points) should be. Just watch if the beat changes or if the music rests and you you'll know when to add a red line. Keep in mind by changing the BPM, the green lines (Inherited Points) will be moved around and sliders might get shortened so there will be a lot of work in this case. So if you don't know how to add Timing Points, just click Timing, then Timing Setup Panel. Once you're in there, click on the green plus and then uncheck Inherit previous timing settings:
  6. 00:07:850 (*) - Add a BPM of 135 here.
  7. 00:27:400 (*) - Add another BPM of 135 here.
  8. 00:32:760 (*) - Another BPM of 135 here.
  9. 01:02:982 (*) - Another 135 here.
  10. 01:32:760 (*) - Another 135 here, just to show you.
  11. There are a lot of unsnapped green lines, but instead of me pointing it all in one big wall of text, either click File, then Open AiMod or Hold Ctrl+Shift+A to bring up the AiMod for those issues.

Verdict

Now that I pointed the mutiple of things going on in your map, try to apply them at your own pace, don't rush trying to get your map ranked. It might sound harsh but I want you to start right in your first beatmap and any others in the future, overall Hard isn't even finished yet and I will give it and your finished Normal a through mod when it's finish so feel free to PM me with any more questions and such and good luck and welcome to the world and difficult road of a beatmapper~! :)