forum

Mafia Under the Sea (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mashley
I'm not sure I follow you... are you trying to roleclaim Jester or what?
Wojjan
Aha. There's our WIFOM.
Nakata Yuji

Wojjan wrote:

Aha. There's our WIFOM.
Two_old
unvote, vote Mashley

also can you prod these people thx:

matthewtck
pieguy1372
strager
0_o
DiamondCrash
Oyashiro Beatrice
meronmyon
rust45
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
matthewtck has already been prodded, I will prod the rest within a couple days.
Wojjan

Two wrote:

unvote, vote Mashley
Well well. You've been very very indecisive as of late Two. You just now said there is not a jester in this game, and Nakata is playing against town, be he a townie or predator. I'm all for lynching people playing against tow, how about you?
Two_old
you've been trolling for the past 4+ posts, wojjan

for what?
Nakata Yuji
let's keep this civil guys
Wojjan
I just am a horrible person.
rust45
Avoiding prod. Also, my vote still stands.
NoHitter
Claiming Jester as town:
You "protect" yourself, but cause massive confusion for town.

Claiming Jester as scum:
You "protect" yourself, and cause massive confusion for town.
aRiskOfRain
Nakata Yuji; Roleclaim.
Two_old

DiamondCrash wrote:

Nakata Yuji; Roleclaim.
wow?

so are you waiting for the 6th vote to lynch them or what? that's what wolves usually do day 1
aRiskOfRain
I have no plan to vote for Nakata, thanks.
Two_old
so your plan is to nightkill unless they roleclaim something useless, then?
aRiskOfRain
No, because I don't have any nightkilling abilities.

Silly two.
Two_old
I don't see how nakata roleclaiming would benefit town at all. You people are already guaranteeing they get night killed anyway, since you wouldn't leave talk about their role alone. It's also made me consider why even after the post they made, thinking they were already dead, all of you are still voting for them. Is it maybe because half of the voters know that nakata is town and won't give up the lynch?

Nakata Yuji (5) - NoHitter, Mashley, mernomyon, rust45, Oyashiro Beatrice
aRiskOfRain
On behalf of strager;

strager wrote:

Two wrote:

Is it maybe because half of the voters know that nakata is town and won't give up the lynch?
Or is it because the voters are town and really think Nakata is scum, possibly because they *are* scum? And you're just trying to get votes off them to defend your buddy or some shit?
Nakata Yuji
This is getting interesting.

I can't wait to see the conclusion that you guys come to.

magikarp
Two_old
Why would I start the chain of votes on my "buddy"? I'm not stupid enough to not know how sticky votes are on the first day. More importantly, why have you still not posted a reason for voting for me? I thought the vote was just your usual bs so I ignored it, but I guess you have a reason?

This is all a distraction though. While I don't know if nakata was honest when they posted their role, I really think they were because of the circumstances and how they've been playing so far. Please don't be dumb and lynch them thx.
Nakata Yuji

Two wrote:

Why would I start the chain of votes on my "buddy"? I'm not stupid enough to not know how sticky votes are on the first day. More importantly, why have you still not posted a reason for voting for me? I thought the vote was just your usual bs so I ignored it, but I guess you have a reason?

This is all a distraction though. While I don't know if nakata was honest when they posted their role, I really think they were because of the circumstances and how they've been playing so far. Please don't be dumb and lynch them thx.
well, you started the chain previous to the revelation of my role. and your cover up is too obvious
Ph0X
(Posting for strager.)

Two wrote:

More importantly, why have you still not posted a reason for voting for me? I thought the vote was just your usual bs so I ignored it, but I guess you have a reason?
Yeah.

I do have a reason.

You kept Nakata's roleclaim to yourself.

Either you're a Townie trying to cover up Nakata's mistake (in which case, why did you say in IRC that Nakata posted their role?) or you're scum trying to either (1) get the votes off your scum buddy who (oops!) "claimed" to get out of a rough situation, or (2) get votes onto another player by playing "hero" by "protecting" Nakata from "possible scum" (like DC and I, who were in IRC at the time).

If you had not gloated that you saw Nakata claim to DC and I in IRC, I may not have thought so much of your unvote and your keeping the roleclaim private. However, you did gloat, and you did refuse to reveal why you did unvote shortly thereafter. I cannot really see any other alternative than "Two is scum".

Two wrote:

Why would I start the chain of votes on my "buddy"? I'm not stupid enough to not know how sticky votes are on the first day.
This is complete bullshit and you know it as well as I (and any other veterans here, including SFG) do.
Hijiri Tezuka
Prod avoided, I can't believe we're in distress over 1 person....I say eliminate the source of the trouble....
Nakata Yuji
I see 2 controversial people at this point in time.
Two_old
Either you're a Townie trying to cover up Nakata's mistake (in which case, why did you say in IRC that Nakata posted their role?) or you're scum trying to either (1) get the votes off your scum buddy who (oops!) "claimed" to get out of a rough situation, or (2) get votes onto another player by playing "hero" by "protecting" Nakata from "possible scum" (like DC and I, who were in IRC at the time).
strager since we are on the subject of mafia/wwg veterans, why is it that one such as yourself limited the options to three? There are more than that.

are you trying to pull a Mashley here?
Mashley
Wait, what? :(
Ph0X

Two wrote:

strager since we are on the subject of mafia/wwg veterans, why is it that one such as yourself limited the options to three? There are more than that.

are you trying to pull a Mashley here?
Nice. "There are other options, but I can't think of any right now. You already stated the true case."
0_o
Hi, I can only get the Internet occasionally on my iPod so I won't be active until Monday.

Thank you, and have a great day.

*beeep*
Nakata Yuji
bump?
Hijiri Tezuka
And so it seems that the discussion has died....
NoHitter

Oyashiro Beatrice wrote:

And so it seems that the discussion has died....
Maybe you should contribute next time?
rust45
Yeah, complaining when you didn't contribute much is stupid.

Anyway, I'll be out of town starting on the 22 and I won't be back till the 28, during that time I'll have limited access to the internet (if at all).
Mashley
So uh, what's up?
rust45
Oh Mashely, strager wants you in the irc channel.
0_o
baaaack

I'll read through everything later on today and (hopefully) get back in this.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
The mod is having severe internet problems and is extending the deadline until WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25th. Use the time wisely.
Nakata Yuji
this game is kind of not working out that well
since i'm gonna get lynched anywayssss
0_o
Who wants to be a dear and post a vote count?
Ph0X
It's me again!

Where 'me' is 'strager'.

Vote log
DiamondCrash: Wojjan
rust45: 0_o
meronmyon: 0_o
Mashley: Two
Wojjan: matthewtck
Two: Wojjan
Mashley: matthewtck
Nakata Yuji: Mashley
Oyashiro Beatrice: Wojjan
Nakata Yuji: Wojjan
Two: Nakata Yuji
NoHItter: Nakata Yuji
Mashley: Nakata Yuji
meronmyon: Nakata Yuji
DiamondCrash: Nakata Yuji
DiamondCrash: -
rust45: -
rust45: Nakata Yuji
Oyashiro Beatrice: Nakata Yuji
Two: -
strager: Two
pieguy1372: Two
Nakata Yuji: -
Two: Mashley
Wojjan: (no lynch)
Two: Mashley

Current votes
Nakata Yuji (5) - meronmyon, Mashley, Oyashiro Beatrice, NoHItter, rust45
Two (2) - strager, pieguy1372
Mashley (1) - Two
No lynch (1) - Wojjan

I'm interested in hearing your opinions of Two's case against Mashley, 0_o.
0_o
Alright, regarding Two's coverup of Nataka's role: I think it's completely legitimate. If Nataka's role is important then it would be in the town's best interest to keep his role a secret, and also to be aware that his role was posted so the town doesn't vote him out.

Now Mashley I'm not sure what to think of. I can see Two's point with Mash acting overly cute and innocent, but I really don't know him well enough to know if that behaviour's out of the ordinary or not. However if the vote is between Nataka, Two and Mash, I would feel safest voting for Mash.

So vote Mashley.
show more