forum

Mafia Under the Sea (Game Over)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac
Actually, since I'm going somewhere, I'm going to have to pull out from this game.

Sorry.
NoHitter
If MB is out then I guess I'll join.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
First 5 role PM's posted, rest to come after work
Two_old
so if someone gets 7 votes day 1, they can't post in the thread anymore immediately following the 7th vote?

also
1a. However, the mod can make mistakes. If he does, please point them out either in a PM or in thread.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

Two wrote:

so if someone gets 7 votes day 1, they can't post in the thread anymore immediately following the 7th vote?
Did you read rule 2 of the Twilight section? The lynchee and all others can continue to talk until the death scene is posted.

All role pm's sent out, please /confirm in thread
0_o
confirmed
Mashley
Okay, confirm
pieguyn
Confirmed.
Hijiri Tezuka
Confirmed
Firo Prochainezo
Confirmed
Two_old
confirmed
Nakata Yuji
'firmed brah

You're posting more detailed rules, correct? I have little background info on this stuff :/
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

Nakata Yuji wrote:

'firmed brah

You're posting more detailed rules, correct? I have little background info on this stuff :/
If you need clarification on anything, feel free to pm the mod (me) to ask. I think the rules post on the first page is pretty comprehensive...
NoHitter
confirmed too
rust45
Confirmed Y'all
aRiskOfRain
Conforming.
Wojjan
Under the Sea
loli to issho
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
waiting on strager and matthewtck and then we can start!
Wojjan
Yeah you might be waiting a while.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
I'll give them 1 more day and then start the game.
matthewtck
confirmed...
Two_old
peppy said he'd unban strager after a week, but I don't know if he meant a week after his post (the 5th?) or a week after his ban
Firo Prochainezo

Two wrote:

peppy said he'd unban strager after a week, but I don't know if he meant a week after his post (the 5th?) or a week after his ban
I think it's better leave strager out because I don't think other users (like me) can wait that long to start play.
Two_old
if you can't wait that long, then why did you sign up for a game that has 2 week-days...
Firo Prochainezo
It's because I would rather wait when I already started then wait for starting. Strange thing I must say.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
Morning dawns on the first day, as a small school of aquatic critters gathers together around the corpse of a small guppy. Appalled, they swim away quickly, but it is evidence that the predators they fear have once again caught up to them. They must hurry to eliminate them before the entire school is devoured!

It is Day 1. With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch someone. Day 1 ends when a majority is reached, or on August 22 if no majority is reached. I will post vote counts as close to the top of pages as I can.
Mashley
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...
0_o
Hello.

Name's Bruce.
Mashley
!vote 0_o Nice balloons
aRiskOfRain

Wojjan wrote:

I'm never a civvie~
Vote: Wojjan
Hijiri Tezuka
Something tells me we won't get anywhere for a few days >_>
Nakata Yuji
blarhghgh

Vote Wojjan because I want some action.

let the drama begin kids

(pm me if you wanna know something interesting)
0_o
mod: What are the rules about talking outside of the thread?
aRiskOfRain

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

out-of-thread discussion is allowed, I'll post the typical rules and such when the game is full.
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

Nakata Yuji wrote:

This vote does not count because it is not in bold. If you want your votes to count, you MUST write them in bold.
Nakata Yuji

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Nakata Yuji wrote:

This vote does not count because it is not in bold. If you want your votes to count, you MUST write them in bold.

I wasn't actually voting for her, but telling others to. lol, but I didn't know that anyways, since I'm stupid. Thanks :O
rust45
Random Vote: 0_o

I don't like the name Bruce.
Nakata Yuji

rust45 wrote:

Random Vote: 0_o

I don't like the name Bruce.
dat shark
Two_old
Firo Prochainezo
Vote: 0_o

Bruce sucks.