forum

Monster Musume Hype.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raiken-
Is it just me or whenever I watch MMNIN, I always think about "What if all of these monsters are human?"

Oh and, I think Mia is good.
NaomiMinette
I already can imagine Miia, Cerea, and (to a big extent but not quite there) Rachnera as humans, though they'd be tall to make up for losing their monster halves.

Mero and Papi are also easy enough to imagine as humans. The rest... well... either they're too hard (Suu) or I don't really care much for them (Smith's monster... force... whatever thing, one-time-only characters like in the recent episodes, etc.).

EDIT:

Crunchyroll wrote:

Coming soon, DMM, the folks behind the KanColle browser game, will allow gamers to run their own home for hosting "Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act" monster girls. The site for this spin-off to Okayado's Monster Musume manga and this season's anime has been updated with new screenshots of the game, due to be offered on Windows 8/10 IE and Chrome, along with Mac OS 10.10 Safari.
Well... shit... I can't even read a bit of Japanese...
Raiken-
Mero is adorable in my opinion, it's just... She only interested with tragic mermaid love stories. Welp.
NaomiMinette

Raiken- wrote:

Mero is adorable in my opinion, it's just... She only interested with tragic mermaid love stories. Welp.
I thought it was tragic love stories in general...
Raiken-

Blazevoir wrote:

Raiken- wrote:

I thought it was tragic love stories in general...
To be more specific: it's the "tragic love" story of Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid.

Read the wiki about her here
Green Platinum
Isn't that because she is self-inserting though.
Raiken-
12th episode was ok

season 2 maybe?
NaomiMinette
Considering chuunibyou--I mean--dullahan girl wanted to stay with him and that the manga seems to continue...

Well... We'll see. (I, for one, am expecting to see a certain fox girl >.>)
DakeDekaane
^She was shown a few times, so don't get depressed if there's no 2nd season.

*hides*
NaomiMinette
You do realize who I'm talking about, right? The wanna-be mahou shoujo one?
Raiken-
I just saw darling-kun's dark past in the 12th episode

also,
2nd season hype
DakeDekaane

Blazevoir wrote:

You do realize who I'm talking about, right? The wanna-be mahou shoujo one?
I think I confused who you were talking about, whoops.
NaomiMinette

Raiken- wrote:

2nd season hype
Source? Or are you just hoping like I am? ;~;

DakeDekaane wrote:

I think I confused who you were talking about, whoops.
If you thought I was talking about the dog girl who likes to "jog" (they're actually marathons), then I've seen her when she appeared each time.
Green Platinum
Can't say I like any character in this.
Raiken-

Blazevoir wrote:

Raiken- wrote:

2nd season hype
Source? Or are you just hoping like I am? ;~;
I'm a dreamer, sorry.
Green Platinum
There will probably be a season two because the entire anime industry is built to drive me up the wall in frustration at what gets made.
Raiken-
And since the manga is still continue, the possibility for 2nd season of the anime is high.
NaomiMinette
I said that already, lol. But yeah. If other ecchi series can get a S2, this one most certainly can.

EDIT: Well this is interesting...
La Volpe

Blazevoir wrote:

Considering chuunibyou--I mean--dullahan girl wanted to stay with him and that the manga seems to continue...

Well... We'll see. (I, for one, am expecting to see a certain fox girl >.>)
(Potiential spoiler i'm not sure but it asnwers your question.)
There is a chapter in the manga with a shrine fox girl. She will propably appear in season 2. (In the manga she appears in chapter 32 if you're interested. :-)
NaomiMinette
I already saw her in the manga, lol. That's why I was hoping for her.
kirueggy
Why can't the girls in monster musume have the ability to switch from human/monster form? I would actually like this show a lot more if that was the case
NaomiMinette
It doesn't really bother me, but I'll admit that would be nice. It'd probably ruin some scenes, though.