self popped cos variuos reasons zz sorry. (moved sliders, removed unnecessary hitsound in easy)
Thanks! I'll apply the mod later,
kind of forgot about this, but i am here now!
IamKwaN wrote:Want to push this forward, can you apply Lanturn's mod first?
thank you for the mod, it helped plenty
Lanturn wrote:random mod. I like this song and actually have had your map for awhile so I wanted to drop some things on it.
Your uninherited timing should start at 00:01:295 - to be on the correct starting measure. is this necessary? tho I did it anyways
- 00:04:605 (1,2) - I really think some symmetry could do wonders for this. Please consider it! ok owo
- 00:33:984 (4) - I would personally delete this. There isn't really much in the song to support this note anyways. it sounds significant enough to me imo
- 01:09:571 (4,5) - Try swapping these so it goes circle slider and then I also suggest adding a whistle to 01:09:984 - cool, did this
- 00:09:571 (3,4) - Rhythm you can try to make it a bit different from easy. This works with almost all the other similar places as well, maybe half and half or something could work:ok
- 00:36:881 (6) - Try a horizontal flip so it flows nicely into the upcoming slider! ok
- 00:40:191 (5,6,1,2) - like your previous pattern similar to this? huh?
- 01:00:467 (4) - Tail isn't really necessary imo as the only thing it hits is some very minor and forgettable vocals. Try using a reverse on the (3) instead. wanted 4 to be clickable so just made it a circle instead
- 00:14:329 (8) - I suggest removing this as it doesn't hit anything powerful, much like 00:11:019 - ok
- 00:19:915 (1) - remove NC yes
- 00:21:364 (2) - slider instead? doesn't feel like a clickable note it's a slider already? lol
- 00:50:950 (1,2) - 1/1 slider instead of two 1/2s feels better with two 1/2 imo
- 01:00:467 (9) - Change to a single circle for more air. keep for vocals
- 01:06:674 (7,8,9) - 01:06:674 (7,8,9) - I would personally remove the triangle and send them down more so it doesn't feel so cluttered: ok
- 01:20:536 (8) - same as 14 seconds. Leaves much desired 1/1 anyways. vocals kick in there i think it is fine here
- 00:21:364 (2) - same as advanced ok
- 00:32:329 (3,4) - 1/2 slider personally, since it's the same as 00:31:915 (2) - okay
- 00:29:433 (1,2,3,4,1) - Ideas. The main thing here is that (4,1) feels a bit too big. otherwise I love what you did here. Might need to adjust 00:31:915 (2) - a little afterwards lowered spacing
- 00:36:881 (4,5,6) - would have made more sense as a continued copy of the 00:36:053 (1,2,3) - pattern you were doing. yes
- 00:40:812 (5,1) - a bit forced and big for this diff imo. Something like this maybe? changed, its very similar
- 00:45:984 (1,2) - Try either two 1/2s or two circles since they sound the same. 00:46:398 (2) is a circle cause i wanted a little pause there before the stream thingy idk i mainly wanted it to be different from advanced, i think it is fine
- 01:06:260 (2,3,4,5) - Jump would make more sense off (3,4,5) instead of (2,3) much like you did it for 01:00:053 (4,5,6) - yess
- 01:17:226 (4) - and 01:23:846 (5) - remove? mm, keep
- 00:11:019 (6) - forced, not a good note to jump on. No sound to back it up.
- The main issue here is that you chose to emphasize on the above instead of where I believe 00:09:571 (1,2,3) - should have been emphasized on more, and continue it for this whole section. So you basically, in my opinion, did it backwards and emphasized jumps on the wrong notes. Just wanted to mention this.
after reading this, i fully agree here, i changed it up, including the end of the map as well Also 00:07:915 (1,2,3,4,5) - has low spacing cause i want the player to get familiar with the rhythm before the jumps, which feels fine to me
- 00:17:846 (1,2,3) - as such to the above, this stopping on these notes makes it awkard as well since it pretty much kills the momentum when I feel it should be going at full force. same
- 00:53:019 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - example of what I mean actually. you did this one right
- 01:02:743 (2) - stack on 4? i feel the spacing would be too low from 1 to 2 so i'll keep
- 01:08:122 (4) - jump felt a bit forced here. Try reducing it some re-arranged
Good luck o/ Hope to see this ranked soon.
Added more finishes to the kiai where necessary, and made 00:58:812 (2) - in Easy mode 2 circles instead. Decided to change 00:32:743 (1,2,3,4,5,6) in insane to a slider-circle-slider-circle pattern which feels much better. Also I added a whistle to the tail of the final slider, which I think sounds nice. Those are the other notable changes, should be alright.
IamKwaN wrote:Hitsound suggestions in Insane could be applied on all the difficulties.
- AR8.5 is really enough, the jumps are not intense at all with such mild BPM. changed
- 00:07:295 (3) - Finish? added one, but with 25% volume, sounds good
- 00:14:536 (1) - Probably you want to stack this on (4)'s tail? was supposed to stack it idk wat happened
- 00:14:743 (2) - This circle does not play very comfortably compared to other similar patterns as it stacks right at the object before. I would suggest you placing it at 00:14:122 (5) - and CTRL+G both 00:14:950 (3,6) - to achieve a nicer flow. okay, changed it up
- 00:20:743 (7) - Clap with 45% volume? cool, applied to other diffs too, tho I went with 30% instead
- 00:21:157 - Missing a whistle? i put whistles on the objects that you click for vocals
- 00:57:570 - Finish? It also sounds good with a finish at 00:59:226 - and 01:10:812 - , each of these needs some emphasis. sounds much better now
- 01:09:157 (3,3) - ^ , may remove the whistles if you find them too loud. Same applies on 01:12:467 (1,4) - .
i think they are fine imoedit: i decided to remove them
- 01:24:881 (3) - CTRL+G for a larger spacing between 01:24:881 (3,4) - , as the snare at 01:25:295 - is stronger than the bass at 01:24:881 - . ooh, cool did this
- 01:26:536 - Clap with 45% volume? did this
- 00:53:019 (2,3,4,5) - These do not look good, move 00:53:846 (5) - until the distance between 00:53:433 (3,5) - looks the same as that between 00:53:019 (2,4) - ? I also CTRL+G 00:53:846 (5) - , because it actually plays a lot better, up to you of course! kept same pattern but gave it more space, it SHOULD be better now imo.Suggestion here
- 00:54:674 (3,5) - Use either curve or straight slider please, they are the stand-alone pair of kinked sliders I have found through the difficulty lol idk what I was thinking here tbh haha, changed
- 01:00:260 (5,6) - The flow is kinda broken imo, try this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4539211 oo, I like this suggestion
- 01:06:260 (2,3,4,5) - I guess I have mentioned these above. did the same as i did with previous
- 00:32:743 (1) - The NC is not necessary, because the object is still within the calm part. ok
- 00:41:226 (2,5) - Stack them perfectly with the slider head. i swear the editor is screwing me over cause i stacked these x.x
- 01:09:157 - Feel really unnatural skipping both 01:09:363 - and 01:10:191 - although I know you are trying to follow the vocal. Please reconsider adjusting the rhythm, here is my suggestion: http://puu.sh/n8SFM/227e32be75.jpg Same for this stanza 01:12:467 - . At least make both stanzas consistent. I made the first part the same as the last part, should be fine now~
More finishes in the kiai would be cool. i found other places to add some finishes, should be goodI have told Rizia to rebubble the set after you have applied stuff above, so please call me back after everything is ready.
IamKwaN wrote:01:10:812 - Missing finish in Normal.
01:09:157 (3,3) - I mean adding finishes on these in all difficulties, sorry that I didn't write properly. And you didn't remove the whistles in Easy. the claps are enough imo, removed the whistle on easy
01:20:950 (2) - really nazi, move this a bit so it stacks well with previous slider tail in Insane. fixed
I guess that's all. O_O
prepare for a lot random requests KwaN
IamKwaN wrote:I am also NOT a BN.
Like i do when i get Standard req~ heh'
IamKwaN wrote:I am going to direct them to Okoratu q.q