forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lieudusty
Shiyzo
Looks nice!
repr1se
Could be a little flashier, but I like it.
Dilectus
I think the one we have now is good enough. ;^;
PrinceArua
I really like it!

Clean and simple, but still charming in its way. I do think It needs some minor and some major tweaks but it's just concept. Nice work tho!
IppE
Jesus christ why does everyone make websites so white my eyes burn goddamn it I'm going to sue you.
B1rd
I hate modern dumbed down and simplified designs, and it's way too white.
D33d
fyi there's already an overhaul in the works. Other than the extreme whiteness, your mockup looks kind of nice though. The important part for an overhaul would be making it very finger-friendly--what we have at the moment was tweaked a little bit for that, but that was only a stepping stone.
uzzi
This'd be good for a touch-friendly version of the website.
Bara-
Check out new.ppy.sh
It's even better :)
Kouya-

IppE wrote:

Jesus christ why does everyone make websites so white my eyes burn goddamn it I'm going to sue you.
simplicity .
Friendan
make it less white and more wide and it will be fine.
Sanxu_old
Wow man I absolutely love the way every website nowadays changing their design to accommodate purely phones and tablets by dumbing down the design and streamlining it through limiting functionality while making everything look bloated and sterile. I think this kind of design would be perfect for a site made for a game that is played on desktop devices.
GSG95

Sanxu wrote:

Wow man I absolutely love the way every website nowadays changing their design to accommodate purely phones and tablets by dumbing down the design and streamlining it through limiting functionality while making everything look bloated and sterile. I think this kind of design would be perfect for a site made for a game that is played on desktop devices.
More web designs for desktop please. This post is a total win.
OsuMe65
Next > this
Parasyche
looks nice but osu!next is already being developed.
cation
it looks really nice! i love the minimalist design. i guess osu is getting a redesign anyway but i do hope its something like this, very simple but appealing