forum

Earbuds for osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hinamizawan
Due to summer heat and general discomfort in my case, headphones are annoying to use now. I don't know any good earbuds and my budget is around 50€.
Synpoo
the ones that came with your smartphone
Yuudachi-kun
I used cheap trampled on earbuds that I found on the floor two years ago for like two weeks when my headphones died.
ZenithPhantasm
Skullcandy earbuds
Setsuna
PowerB3ATS by Dr.Dre because we all know Beats is the brand out there.
TakuMii
I've been using Xiaomi Piston 2.1s for more than half a year, and honestly, they sound pretty impressive, especially considering their $20 price tag (almost comparable to headphones 4-5x its price IMO). Xiaomi also has a newer 3.0 version (which is about the same price and has apparently been slightly improved audio-wise), so that might be worth considering.
deletemyaccount

YayMii wrote:

I've been using Xiaomi Piston 2.1s for more than half a year, and honestly, they sound pretty impressive, especially considering their $20 price tag (almost comparable to headphones 4-5x its price IMO). Xiaomi also has a newer 3.0 version (which is about the same price and has apparently been slightly improved audio-wise), so that might be worth considering.
Wow, someone who actually uses something decent. I was getting worried scrolling down haha.

It's kind of interesting how people don't seem to value audio, it is definitely a worthy investment.

As for OP, the Xiaomi Pistons suggested are good value, and it should be even cheaper if you get them shipped from China. I don't see any point in spending more money if you don't care for sound.
Gon Freecss
Get a pair of Sennheiser IE80s and a custom IEM cable while you're at it. Good highs, lows and mids and accuracy is up there too.
Nameless
I'm using the earbuds that came with my smartphone due to my headset dying not so long ago, they don't sound all that bad.
Bauxe
I currently use $1 earbuds that break every few days and need replacing. It doesn't really matter what you use, they won't make you better.
Noobsicle
xiaomi pistons 2.0 best value imo, be sure to do your research as there are fakes

wonder if it is worth upgrading to 3.0 over 2.0 ..
Yuudachi-kun

Bauxe wrote:

I currently use $1 earbuds that break every few days and need replacing. It doesn't really matter what you use, they won't make you better.
Somehow I think that cheap earbuds that only half work in one ear and have static in the other and aren't loud enough to block the noise of your keyboard may make you worse!
pandaBee

Bauxe wrote:

Do you hate life?
Do you murder puppies and baby kittens in a dank shack hidden away in the back of some uninhabited, godforsaken grove as offerings to Satan?
Bauxe

pandaBee wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

Do you hate life?
Do you murder puppies and baby kittens in a dank shack hidden away in the back of some uninhabited, godforsaken grove as offerings to Satan?
The only thing I don't like is how shitty music sounds through them.
chainpullz
Dunu dn-1000 sound amazing for their price though your budget is kind tight for getting anything great. *Wishes they had a pair of HD800 right now*